louis c.k. rising sign?

1magu1t1on_13

can't quite place this one... internet gives nothing, birth info is very sparse. this guy's a fascinating personality to have on the A list. he is tremendously hard working/determined and visceral. he is so inspiring to me, i need to figure out his house placements.

he achieved success very late in his life....would this imply Saturn in the tenth? i guess i could see cancer rising.... making his cap moon dominant on the desc., giving extra strength to that saturn... hmmm

BluEyedGrl105

I would love to know as well.

I just looked at his chart and it's very interesting. He has a good mix of earth and fire.

Mercury-Saturn seems to show up in comedians a lot. I guess Saturn could rule 'timing' in the conversational, mental sense in connection to Mercury. Mercury is singleton as the only air sign. You're right about him as a hard worker: Virgo Sun/Pluto/Uranus, Cap Moon square Saturn. Sun conjunct Virgo Pluto/Uranus may help him be a kind of 'voice' for that generation (J.K. Rowling has Moon conjunct Uranus/Pluto.)

I'd keep it around noon because I like the Cap Moon as the apex to the Saturn/Moon/Mercury T-square. I guess Aries Rising may explain the red hair lol. I do like Saturn in Aries in 1H though... Actually he seems very Saturn in Aries to me.