Lottery winners!

AstroAries

Check the midpoints. They are what causes big wins. The lucky midpoints are activated by hard aspects too. Now I have Uranus in Sagittarius in the fifth house so I should have a ton of money but I don't.

AstroAries

Yes that happens to me too. Or when I am near a gas station I just fell this 'pull' and whenever I had that feeling, I won. Trust that feeling and learn it. It will help you win the lottery.... of course you may only win $2 lol

paneagle7

LOTTERY WINNER METHOD

Paneagle is ASTROLOGER THE ONE GALACTICIAN AND SOLAR ASTROLOGY

I have found the LOTTERY METHOD using at least 6 Exact Point methods and the SOLARIS MODEL. This method works and can predict very accurately the ranges and the exact points for Lottery Choice.

We need such Lottery advantage, because of the Lottery control issues and disadvantage to Players. You can receive updates on Numbur Choice and lottery Points here or through connection paneagle.

Abby

I sold a winning scratch ticket to a customer. He won $100,000 and came back to give me $1000 when his winnings came through. I was completely shocked! This is my chart with the transits for that day.

Attachments

• $1000.gif
    $1000.gif
    106.1 KB · Views: 17

oriel

My midas is in 10th house and only aspects my mercury in 10th. Maybe we should also look at the transits or solar return charts to know if someone gets to be activated to win ;) I remember my solar return chart before when jupiter was in the 2nd and uranus was in the 8th and pluto was in the 5th.I get to win 4 numbers out of 6.

Last edited: