Lost my job.Will I get another job?

TamaraL

I just lost my job yesterday and I am a bit relieved because it was the most toxic environment I have ever experienced with a boss who loved to micromanage entry level people. I am also sad because I loved being financially However I learned a lot of things about pressure, focus and toxic company culture.

The question is: "Will I get another job?"
Querent: Taurus ASC- Venus
Venus in Taurus in the 12th

Quesited: Saturn in Aquarius
inside the 10th House
Saturn trines Moon - I am not sure if this is negative or positive.

Also Moon conjunct Sun

I think its a yes.
Let me know your opinion. Thank you in advance.
T.

Edit: I re-uploaded the map because as the forum software update occurred recently it made the first file small and unreadable. Thank you.
Edit n2: Outcome is that I found a new job 20 days after this horary question.

Attachments

• Will I get another job.jpg
    Will I get another job.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 67
  • Will I get another job.png
    Will I get another job.png
    271.1 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
My concerns are your significator Venus in its detriment, in the unfavorable 12th house and also received poorly by Saturn, since Venus is in the sign of Saturn's fall. These are strong adverse factors.

Moon is not conjunct Sun, rather it separates which points to something occuring in the past. It does apply to trine Saturn, which is favorable, the one ray of sunshine, so to speak.
I think it is important for you to have put a time frame on this question, since we know you weren't asking if you will ever get another job. I would say that whatever time frame you did have in mind, conscious or unconscious, like will I get another job soon?, well, I would say that it is not likely to come to pass in that time frame.
But the Moon trine Saturn may trump it all.

TamaraL

My concerns are your significator Venus in its detriment, in the unfavorable 12th house and also received poorly by Saturn, since Venus is in the sign of Saturn's fall. These are strong adverse factors.

Moon is not conjunct Sun, rather it separates which points to something occuring in the past. It does apply to trine Saturn, which is favorable, the one ray of sunshine, so to speak.
I think it is important for you to have put a time frame on this question, since we know you weren't asking if you will ever get another job. I would say that whatever time frame you did have in mind, conscious or unconscious, like will I get another job soon?, well, I would say that it is not likely to come to pass in that time frame.
But the Moon trine Saturn may trump it all.

Thank you dear Ilenek,
I see. I also think my significator is in detriment because I am still in shock by the event of losing my job because the person who hired me changed their mind. It was stressful to work for a toxic company culture but I thought my efforts would lead me to confidence and prosperity. Also my time frame for this question was relatively soon, so that my psychology can recover and I can be independent again. :)

IleneK

Premium Member
You are very welcome and I agree with your observation about the condition of your significator and the cause.

I am glad the time frame of the question is "relatively soon" because that leaves a lot of time after "relatively soon" that is not so far away.
icon7.gif
Really.

And perhaps it would be good to let you get over the shock of the whole event during the "relatively soon" period because it has been such a shock. And then the job may become available after that? Kind of like Moon trine Saturn suggests?

So sorry for what you have endured and wishing you the very best.

Last edited:

TamaraL

You are very welcome and I agree with your observation about the condition of your significator and the cause.

I am glad the time frame of the question is "relatively soon" because that leaves a lot of time after "relatively soon" that is not so far away.
icon7.gif
Really.

And perhaps it would be good to let you get over the shock of the whole event during the "relatively soon" period because it has been such a shock. And then the job may become available after that? Kind of like Moon trine Saturn suggests?

So sorry for what you have endured and wishing you the very best.

Thank you so much. I have a system of support around me and my partner to support me to try again. I already went to a yoga class which helped a lot. The sock only lasted for about 2 days:the announcement and the day I left.
Now I see things clearly and I have already started sending CVs to more serious institutions.
My partner actually went thought the same process of losing his job after two months (the company lost a big project and decided to fire him, since they had no projects for him) and now he is in a very creative and happy work environment. He sleeps better, feels appreciated for his effort etc.

Even if I had stayed I didn't feel appreciated by my boss. She was always absent and there were people playing bosses around her. I am not sure if she was a narcissist but she definitely like to play with people. She did not care to see her employees, or give feedback to new people. I think this happened to me to allow me to find my self again, and to realize that the art world is not pure at all. It is a jungle. Thank you so much for all your thoughts.

Last edited:

TamaraL

Also I realised that in my natal transits I will experience Jupiter conjunction on my natal MC in about 3 weeks which tells me that my luck might change towards something more compatible to my personality.
Are there any other interpretations on this horary?
Thank you.
T.

tikana

what detriment? Venus is in Taurus. 12th house - maybe querent is not outputing more effort than one should?
Moon will trine L10 you could play with the timing

TamaraL

what detriment? Venus is in Taurus. 12th house - maybe querent is not outputing more effort than one should?
Thank you Tikana. I already have sent 4 CV's will sent more from this week onwards. When I asked the question it was only one day after I stopped from my previous job. My aim is by the end of June to have other offers. Edit: 4 CV's will sent more tomorrow.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Oops. Thanks for catching that, tik. I misread Venus as in Aries. This is much more favorable.
Good luck, Tamara.

TamaraL

Thank you both IleneK & tikana for your input! Honestly I feel a bit better now and honestly I was warned one month ago that I was going to experience a sudden change which means it was always there in the chart. I was too optimistic when I started .

The whole traumatic experience is worth it, if I assume I am about to find a more respectful environment where I am not afraid to exist on a daily basis. Also my boss doesn't have a nice reputation on the industry and she has done this before to other entry level people who went on to have successful careers. Therefore it is entirely possible that sb will call me to interview in the next couple of weeks.

Last edited:

TamaraL

Update: I got a second online interview for a part-time job opportunity, completely irrelevant to my career field. Just something to sustain myself.
Question: Should I check the 6th House to see if I will get it?

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Update: I got a second online interview for a part-time job opportunity, completely irrelevant to my career field. Just something to sustain myself.
Question: Should I check the 6th House to see if I will get it?
Hi,
My understanding is that 6th refers to those in your employ, or if you are in your own employ, that is, self-employed. These jobs that you are seeking, temporary or more career-oriented: if you are employed by someone, then it is signified by the 10th.

TamaraL

I see what you mean. I always thought that the 6th signified temporary employment but its a tricky topic. I would only look at the 10th then.

IleneK

Premium Member
Does the chart show a new (10th H oriented) opportunity might appear near July?
If you are referring to the chart for will I find a new job?, Tik pointed us to playing with the timing between Moon and Sat.
So they are 9 units apart. Both in angular house which says faster. One in fixed sign, so slower, and one in mutable, which is medium timing.
So your guess is as good as mine, but maybe 9 weeks which would be in Aug?

IleneK

Premium Member
I see what you mean. I always thought that the 6th signified temporary employment but its a tricky topic. I would only look at the 10th then.
If you are in a subservient position, employed by someone, it is 10th. If some one works for you, they are your 6th.
If one is in fact *being employed*, it is 10th. I don’t think the length or condition of employment changes the house, traditionally.

dr. farr

For a long time I too put all employment in the 10th house; however over the past few years I have put menial jobs into the 6th and more career-type jobs into the 10th; of course, a professional janitorial job, for example, or a full time job as a professional handyman, would qualify as 10th house, so the definition/context of a “menial job” would have to be clear in each specific case for it to be assigned to the 6th house rather than the 10th; for me, I would generally use the 10th unless it was clearly a “menial” type job.

TamaraL

Update: I got a new interview for something completely different (that might also be seen as temporary). To be honest I did not expect this.

sinhtheslumberingdragon

Algol rises - it doesn't bode well
Venus has just entered domicile, but it's weak in the 12th - shows maybe a competent person, but in a bad situation
Moon is combust, but it is applying to an easy trine to Saturn - Moon joining L10, is a good sign but it might show that you need to improve yourself before you get this job.
Moon is joined with fixed star "Rigel", which is very nice
I believe Saturn turns RX here, which is not good (correct me if I am wrong)

I think you might find something, but it might not be the best. If I had to guess - moon applying from a mutable sign, in 2nd, 9 degrees off - maybe 9 months or weeks.

TamaraL

Algol rises - it doesn't bode well
Venus has just entered domicile, but it's weak in the 12th - shows maybe a competent person, but in a bad situation
Moon is combust, but it is applying to an easy trine to Saturn - Moon joining L10, is a good sign but it might show that you need to improve yourself before you get this job.
Moon is joined with fixed star "Rigel", which is very nice
I believe Saturn turns RX here, which is not good (correct me if I am wrong)

I think you might find something, but it might not be the best. If I had to guess - moon applying from a mutable sign, in 2nd, 9 degrees off - maybe 9 months or weeks.
Thank you for your analysis on this horary. I am not sure how to interpret Algol in relation to this, and when I asked the question I was in a very stressful situation without a clear solution to my issues. I am still in the process of applying for jobs, however I cannot get more experience (you said something about self-improvement) till I have another job. For me this leads to more options. The selection process takes 2 months usually so yes August might be the month that I get an opportunity.