Loss of virginity in the horoscope

Osamenor

Staff member
I have Aquarius in the 8th. So..... Uranus return? šŸ¤

Maybe Saturn square. For the timing of life events, I'm inclined to look at the traditional ruler first, when there is both a traditional and a modern ruler. I believe you're around Saturn square age now? Everyone gets one at age 36-37.

About 1 out of every 12 people has their eighth house cusp in Aquarius, and most of them lose their virginity sometime before the age of 84. In a case like that, I would look to see if the timing coincides with one of the hard angle Saturn transits to its natal position, which happen every 7 plus a fraction years.

Osamenor

Staff member
For those whose 8th house is ruled by Sun or Moon, I'd also watch out for the solar or lunar eclipse, especially those in the 8th house, 5th house.

There was a solar eclipse in my eighth house, 4 days before my birthday, the month I lost my virginity. Possibly, that first act happened on the day of the eclipse. It wasn't visible in my part of the world, and I don't remember it being talked about, so I didn't know there was an eclipse then until years later.

That relationship definitely correlated with the eclipse cycle. It ended six months later, at the time of the second solar eclipse in that pairing.

Osamenor

Staff member
I happen to have both of the luminaries ruling the 8th in Placidus (Leo is intercepted).
What's your eighth house in whole sign?

I see the LR and SR as separated from their status as house rulers. (neither return chart is necessarily speaking about the houses that they rule unless the chart itself emphasizes those houses) The 5th house ruler was the emphasized one while it was a 7th house month. My 5th house ruler happens to be Venus so their was a confluence of indicators around the times geared towards a Venusian/sexual event taking place.
What about that year's eclipses? Where in your chart did the closest ones to that event fall? Were any of them visible in your area?

conspiracy theorist

8th whole sign is Cancer.
The eclipse that happened prior to the event happened to be a Solar Eclipse that fell on the cusp of my 7th/dsc, which also pinged the Venus/Mars conjunction on the other side of the chart.

Unsure if it was visible at my location at the time, but the placement of it is certainly telling.

helike13

Maybe Saturn square. For the timing of life events, I'm inclined to look at the traditional ruler first, when there is both a traditional and a modern ruler. I believe you're around Saturn square age now? Everyone gets one at age 36-37.

About 1 out of every 12 people has their eighth house cusp in Aquarius, and most of them lose their virginity sometime before the age of 84. In a case like that, I would look to see if the timing coincides with one of the hard angle Saturn transits to its natal position, which happen every 7 plus a fraction years.

My next Saturn square will be from 8th Aquarius since my natal Saturn is Scorpio 5th.

Kite

Hello!

What aspects/transits/progressions indicate loss of virginity of the native?

I like the first day or Spring for you - March 20, 2020. On that day your progressed Moon (ruler of your Ascendant) will be conjunct your Mars in the 5th house which Mars also rules (also triggers your natal Mars/Moon trine). With your progressed South Node also conjunct your progressed Part of Fortune in your progressed 5th house it might signify the loss of something valuable like your Virginity. Progressed Saturn continues to retrograde away from Mars which is good.

Fz hb

Hey. I have been following this thread for a while. Recently I came to realize the power of north node in several aspects of life. So I tried to see if NN also plays an integral part in this too and went back to see some charts (mine and others, with permission). I noticed that there are way too many different aspects but some positions and aspects are common. 7th and 8th house rulers and residents are important, like most people have said here. North node aspecting these rulers is very very important. In some cases there were inconjuncts from transit north node to 7th or 8th ruler and vice versa. I don't know the reason why north node is important. I hope someone here can shed some light.

Slytherin88

On 2022, Part of Fortune(progressed) with be conjunct the progressed Saturn(ruler of my 8th house pr. and na.) Now and even at that time, progres. Vertex is conjunct natal Pluto in the 5th house and progres. Moon will be conjunct my natal Vertex in the 5th house.

Osamenor

Staff member
Hey. I have been following this thread for a while. Recently I came to realize the power of north node in several aspects of life. So I tried to see if NN also plays an integral part in this too and went back to see some charts (mine and others, with permission). I noticed that there are way too many different aspects but some positions and aspects are common. 7th and 8th house rulers and residents are important, like most people have said here. North node aspecting these rulers is very very important. In some cases there were inconjuncts from transit north node to 7th or 8th ruler and vice versa. I don't know the reason why north node is important. I hope someone here can shed some light.

Nodes are eclipse points. For a solar eclipse to happen, the moon and the sun have to both be conjunct either the north node or the south node. For a lunar eclipse, one of them has to be on each node. See up thread about eclipses correlating with virginity loss, particularly if the eighth house is ruled by the sun or the moon.

The solar eclipse that coincided approximately with my first time was a north node eclipse in my eighth house, close to my solar return, with my Leo sun returning to natal eighth, which it rules.

If there's an aspect between the transiting nodes and a chart placement, that means the closest eclipse to the event happens in aspect to that placement.

LadyAnn

In my case, transit Mars was in my 8th house trining natal Mars (ruler of the 8th) and Venus.
Also, transit Sun was conjunct natal Mars/Venus.

In the progressed chart, pr. Mars was changing signs, about to enter Libra.

Pr. Venus, the ruler of both the progressed 8th house and the progressed ascendant, was conjunct natal Sun.

NN on the cusp on the 8th house, exact.

Astrolisa778

Hello!

What aspects/transits/progressions indicate loss of virginity of the native?

This is a bit of an old post but I had quite a lot of black moon lilth transits happening when I lose mine, mars conjunct natal lilth at 1.5 degrees, lilth sextile natal lilth at 0.5 degrees, and pluto opposing natal lilth at 0.1 degrees

Cleopatra1

There are many indicators involving the 8th house, but also Venus, Mars, Scorpio, etc.

We must remember that losing one's virginity is too specific of a question. In many parts of the world women are oppressed, and while their hormones are flourishing, they remain virgins until an arranged marriage.
Other times people would love to meet a significant other, but it doesn't happen. The desire is there, but not the action.

Everyone gets an exact Mars return every two years. Obviously, you don't lose your virginity every time.

I would expect a transit either by or to Mars to be part of the picture, because Mars is the sex drive planet. But, all Mars transits happen every two years, and natal Mars gets transited by something or other all the time.

This question prompted me to check the transits for approximately when I had sex for the first time. I don't remember the date, but I do remember what month it was, and what year. I was not having a Mars return then, but Mars crossed my DC around the time I met the guy. When we moved on to sex--which happened about a month later, give or take some days--Mars and Venus were both transiting (or had just transited) my natal Saturn, which is in my seventh house and part of a t-square with Uranus and Jupiter. And, the guy was my age, so he would've been having the same transits to generational planets around the same time. Plus, it was the time of year when Sun, Mercury, and Venus move through my seventh and eighth houses, and they were all in one of those houses at the time, while Pluto was applying square to my natal Mercury (from my eleventh house).
I do.