Looking for a stable job

Tulsa123

Please advise when will I be able to find a stable job and be financially independent.
Details:
Name : Tulsa
DOB: 18th November, 1971
TOB: 1:45 am
Place : Meerut, UP, India

Regards

mathur_dinesh

Please advise when will I be able to find a stable job and be financially independent.
Details:
Name : Tulsa
DOB: 18th November, 1971
TOB: 1:45 am
Place : Meerut, UP, India

Regards
You have started the major-period of Venus since April/2020. This is a favourable time insofar as getting a job is concerned. It should come your way in a supportive sub-period. This will be that of Venus itself which is operating currently and will end on 27/August/2023.

astrologymagic

Knowing your current job role will help. As far as a stable job is concerned, now onwards you will have to put more effort than before but the good thing is any sincere effort now onwards will definitely bring you better results. Just be quick, in moving around from one place to another, from one work to another, in talks, in bodily movement, in everything. Never remain idle in thoughts or activity. When you can begin to feel the tiredness in your body and mind every night, remember that you are close to becoming financially independent.

creativei

Your chart indicates no stable professional life. 6th lord in 9th fluctuating professional life inspite of being well educated n knowledgable you cant shine in career many changes in Job's n many distress disputes n debts office politics would be high. They make you to resign by yourself lack of family support also. Money gets wasted very much. Your ego too wont allow to bend this will give problems in workplace. You have combination for self bussiness but that dasa not in operation. If you compromise your ideals n adjust then you have stable one but fate wont that..

Saturn in rohini irritated humiliated handicapped saturn, he sees moon as his dead enemy. How you feel when you sit in enemy house In mudane aatro it indicates floods drought calamity wat to say in individual chart all those will effects in career.

Venus 1st n 8th as per moon sign so no career or financial prosperity its maintains as it, but as a 8th lord it given sudden changes in health finance home mom family members etc. Though you get gains from wife she too trouble you n constantly nagging... Profession life exists but it will have roller coaster ride if you go 10 steps high means it drags you 20 steps down... Over the years you give up yourself... Spouse n childerns aspects are good, only your life get hit..

Forgot to say sat is debiliated in D10 and aspecting 8th lord mars... Again its strong karma.

Tulsa123

Your chart indicates no stable professional life. 6th lord in 9th fluctuating professional life inspite of being well educated n knowledgable you cant shine in career many changes in Job's n many distress disputes n debts office politics would be high. They make you to resign by yourself lack of family support also. Money gets wasted very much. Your ego too wont allow to bend this will give problems in workplace. You have combination for self bussiness but that dasa not in operation. If you compromise your ideals n adjust then you have stable one but fate wont that..

Saturn in rohini irritated humiliated handicapped saturn, he sees moon as his dead enemy. How you feel when you sit in enemy house In mudane aatro it indicates floods drought calamity wat to say in individual chart all those will effects in career.

Venus 1st n 8th as per moon sign so no career or financial prosperity its maintains as it, but as a 8th lord it given sudden changes in health finance home mom family members etc. Though you get gains from wife she too trouble you n constantly nagging... Profession life exists but it will have roller coaster ride if you go 10 steps high means it drags you 20 steps down... Over the years you give up yourself... Spouse n childerns aspects are good, only your life get hit..

Forgot to say sat is debiliated in D10 and aspecting 8th lord mars... Again its strong karma.
Thank you for the analysis but I am still not clear if I will get a job or no. I am having lots of problems from spouse and his family causing my mental health to deteriorate. As told previously to me, the spouse is going to be a problem lifelong due to some planetary effect in my horoscope. I am seeing some positive changes in career front since March 2021 as I got into a course which should help me with my job but feel obstacles coming up inbetween. Any remedy suggested? Thanks again.