Look at your chart and tell us what you love about it!

RockFish

I'm getting more and more comfortable with all aspects of the chart, I see a lot of good coming out of each of them, including the squares and oppositions.

But I've always loved my Venus and Jupiter trine, makes me feel loved. :love:

Nowadays I'm crazy about my Saturn-Mercury 0 degree trine. Mercury on my ascendant always helped me with words, since I was a kid, but now, after my Saturn's return, I'm getting to write more solidly, and I'm really discovering the pleasure in building a written work, the freedom that literature can provide.

Cool thread! :lol:

smilingsteph

Chiron.......what do you mean by that? The like and dislike? :love:

Hello!
I was thinking about how each chart has goods and bads within them. Aspects like you were saying in another thread, that dont make us who we are but influence us.

I think that the universe tries to balance everything.

So, in my case I have some hard aspects to Saturn. However, I find that I can either sit here and cry over my aspects, and ruminate about how awful they are, or I can reverse my mindset and say that this gives me strength and tenacity when reaching goals in my life.

I was maybe reaching here...but I have been noticing that members on this thread have turned their what could be "bad" aspects into seeing them as positives.

Again reaching further, I wonder if it isnt the Jupiter, Neptune, Chiron grouping (in retrograde) that can be influencing us to heal, or see things in ourselves that we can overcome from our natal aspects?

I tend to have a mind that wanders and then when I try to put the thoughts into words, it can get sort of messy :tongue:.

EJ53

Banned
smilingsteph said:
.......I have been noticing that members on this thread have turned their what could be "bad" aspects into seeing them as positives.

For example Steph, this is what I said earlier that I like about my chart :-

Uranus in 9th (on MC) opposite Jupiter in 4th (on IC) with Saturn in 11th, trine Jupiter and sextile Uranus..........Uranus creates changes; Jupiter enables me to embrace them and Saturn brings the friends required to learn from them.

And, this is what I dislike :-

Uranus in 9th (on MC) opposite Jupiter in 4th (on IC) with Saturn in 11th, trine Jupiter and sextile Uranus........Uranus brings conflict with those in authority whose beliefs differ from mine; Jupiter gives "excess faith in myself" and Saturn brings the discipline to "stand by my principles".........Consequently, I was 35 years old before I stopped "moving on" in my career because of fundamental disagreements with my bosses.

........I wonder if it isnt the Jupiter, Neptune, Chiron grouping (in retrograde) that can be influencing us to heal, or see things in ourselves that we can overcome from our natal aspects?

I'm finding that this transit is bringing up lessons from the past, which I failed to learn.....Mainly relating to the Aquarian principle of learning to love/tolerate the unlovable/intolerable behaviour of others.....(In the past, I was the one behaving badly/in accordance with the negative influences in my chart.):smile:

smilingsteph

EJ-

That is the beauty of the dichotomy that are in all of the charts.

A division of the parts:

One part can be seen as Uranus in the 9th opposing Jupiter on the IC...conflict because of the excess faith in one'self

Another part is Saturn in the 11th trine Jupiter and sextile Uranus...
Uranus makes you comfortable with new, expansive (jupiter) ideas, which can be shared, or gained by friendships.

The fusion between the two divided parts can lend itself to a positive experience, changes. The two parts communicate to bring harmony.

This is why I think that it is important to look at favorable aspects because they can help us to overcome the less favorable ones.
Or not taking a negative aspect (such as a square) to heart, because there are other things in the chart that can soften the harshness that can result.

There are some great things about you all out there!

If you want to add more about your aspects keep them flowing in! :w00t:

carrotcake

My pisces sun is a kind of blessing and curse at the same time. I am kinda proud to be one though cos i like the thought of being deep and compassionate :joyful:

R4VEN

- Neptune square Moon (ruler of my 6th) and AC - no feelings involved in every day job! A real ``square life saver``
:)
natasa, you must share why it is Neptune square Moon has been a lifesaver - for me it makes me crazy when I just want to be practical and get on with things.

I really love my Pluto conj Sun. Didn't always, as it was too intense and full-on for others (some others, at least). I have to alway be aware that I must not use it to try to influence/control others :smile:..................i.e. I must use it for good :innocent:, and not evil :devil:

Which conveniently segues to my other favourite - (pretty much) unaspected Mercury in Leo. I love all things Mercury - pens, paper, words, phones, books - and I never run out of ways to express this part of me. But it has taken me some years to step into this aspect with confidence, since as a child I was silenced so often when I wanted to speak.

wintersprite1

Premium Member
My favorite aspect in my chart would be the Mars (exhalted) and Mercury conjunction (4 minutes apart) on the Capricorn Ascendant.

I talk, write, think, talk some more, will write about anything.... "Mom!!You blogged about the toilet?!?!" :andy: Oooh and I did, all about flanges. Always dissecting language and motive and structure of language. I can play a game of semantics for days, and end up arguing both sides. Languages have been easy for me to learn, and if everything else fails in an argument, I can just get louder and use skilled precision to cause an unexpected wound that will cut to the core. I work hard not to do that anymore.... My last husband accused me of beating a dead horse, I corrected him and said, after it is dead, I will prop it up again call it resurrected and start the beatings all over..... What is funny? My pet peeve is people that talk during movies.

Mercury is also the Lord of my 5th house (children) and having Mercury conj Mars so tight, I see my kids, Gemini son and my Leo (with Aries rising) daughter. They are hyper, hilarious, and keep me on my toes with constant mischief..... and the constant noise!

TK

barbh

Account Closed
I love my Aries-ness, Sun and Merc in Aries trine Uranus rising. I've always been super animated, with fast fast reflexes, and have tried to be less spontaneous, less impulsive in my life (being raised by a super fixed father), but now I'm learning to appreciate and love this quality.

I'm really really appreciating my progressed planets in Gemini. Finally, I feel like I can be more sociable and not hide away all the time....(moon in Cancer in the 12th)

barbh

gamzatti

I love my venus-sun conj.in pisces. I read that it bestows beauty and inner beauty of personality. don't know if this is true but nice to think so. also my libra midheaven,as I have always been drawn to libra people and married one. uranus in 5th house can make children talented or brilliant.all 3 do have a talent,there is a musician a ballet dancer and one who is a very good artist/painter. the rest of the chart is pretty boring with all trines and sextiles.except jupiter conj saturn,and venus opp neptune.:happy:

Claire19

Hi great thread.

I like my Mercury sextile Venus from the 6th to the 8th which gives me a great love of animals with healing qualities as well. I also like the fact that I have a very good grasp of language and spelling etc coming from my Mars and Venus in Libra.

I like my Uranus sextile Sun sextile Jupiter from the 4th through 6th to 8th. It gave me the ability to study astrology in depth which gave my life greater meaning and the ability to better weather the storms that beset all of us. I also have inherited substantially from family which allows me to live quite comfortably in retirement and to travel the world. This configuration gives me a basically good constitution without which my stellium in the 6th would be more troublesome.

:smile:

Last edited:

Claire19

natasa, you must share why it is Neptune square Moon has been a lifesaver - for me it makes me crazy when I just want to be practical and get on with things.

I really love my Pluto conj Sun. Didn't always, as it was too intense and full-on for others (some others, at least). I have to alway be aware that I must not use it to try to influence/control others :smile:..................i.e. I must use it for good :innocent:, and not evil :devil:

Which conveniently segues to my other favourite - (pretty much) unaspected Mercury in Leo. I love all things Mercury - pens, paper, words, phones, books - and I never run out of ways to express this part of me. But it has taken me some years to step into this aspect with confidence, since as a child I was silenced so often when I wanted to speak.
Interesting, I have Mercury conjunct Saturn in Leo and experienced enormous repression as a child along with a wide Moon square Mercury. My mother constantly worrying about what the neighbours may hear. Subsequently I became quite withdrawn and even today I write better than I speak. I have to a large extent overcome this influence and can talk to anyone anytime.

:happy:

Claire19

I love my venus-sun conj.in pisces. I read that it bestows beauty and inner beauty of personality. don't know if this is true but nice to think so. also my libra midheaven,as I have always been drawn to libra people and married one. uranus in 5th house can make children talented or brilliant.all 3 do have a talent,there is a musician a ballet dancer and one who is a very good artist/painter. the rest of the chart is pretty boring with all trines and sextiles.except jupiter conj saturn,and venus opp neptune.:happy:
Yes Venus conjunct the Sun is a very good aspect to have. It makes one more artistic and refined and lends beauty. In Pisces you would be quite compassionate and probably like all things mystical. Uranus in the 5th can make for brilliant and forward thinking children if well aspected. Using latest technology and unique and unconventional expression. WHat you describe with the talents of your children with music and ballet..belong more to Pisces and Neptune.

smilingsteph

Interesting, I have Mercury conjunct Saturn in Leo and experienced enormous repression as a child along with a wide Moon square Mercury. My mother constantly worrying about what the neighbours may hear. Subsequently I became quite withdrawn and even today I write better than I speak. I have to a large extent overcome this influence and can talk to anyone anytime.

:happy:

Claire-
I have saturn square mercury and have had issues expressing myself (in gemini! too) I was very withdrawn, like my voice was missing. I have since found it!
Do you feel that this saturn was sort of a blessing, after you overcame the restrictions?
I do because I think now I am able to communicate very well.

gamzatti

Thankyou Claire for your observation. As it happens the dancer has pisces rising with sun Taurus and moon Leo in the 6th. Whereas my son is a sun libra scorpio rising moon gemini with very little neptune prominent in his chart just sun sextile neptune and pluto in opposition. I can't find anything much musical in that.except perhaps venus conj midheaven .
I think though that even if a person shows some talent and it is indicated in the chart there must be other factors present to show how and if it is used advantageously.For instance you can be the most talented dancer but if you haven't got the strength or physique it would be very difficult.
There is something I have noticed about sun Taurus people who are very often good dancers,is that you wouldn't expect that from a bull,but although they can be light on their feet when walking the feet are placed very deliberately .My daughter thuds up the stairs like a charging bull and a Taurus friend of mine walks just the same.

I love my Mercury - perhaps the strongest planet in my chart and the only one with no difficult aspects. Mercury is in Leo in 3rd house, conjunct Jupiter and sextile Mars. In fact, the only thing I'm confident about is my ability to gain knowledge :)

feather

I adore my Mars-Saturn trine, Mercury-Neptune conjunction, and Mercury-Uranus conjunction.
Actually, on my natal chart online, for my Jupiter-Ascendant opposition it says that I "[do] not listen to those around her, she is pretentious and goes to excess when eating." This is hilariously true, especially about being pretentious.

neko senshi

I love my Libra Sun, Pluto in Venus in the 5th house. I feel much younger than I am and have an easy time amusing myself. I love my Virgo Jupiter in the 4th house: it represents my loving Virgo mother (who has a grand water trine in her chart). I love my Mars in Leo, it helps me assert myself. I love my Neptune in the 7th house: I love fantasy.