Look at your chart and tell us what you love about it!

smilingsteph

I got this great idea (partially from our great forum member Frank)

I want you all to look at your chart and tell us your favorite thing about it, what you love about yourself.

The only rule here is there will be no negative comments :love::love:

I guess I will start! :sideways:

I do love my pluto sun, mercury aspects. Pluto in the 8th in Libra trine Sun & Mercury in the 4th house. It allows me to be able to see myelf in a deep introspective way so that I can better myself by making the needed changes. I also can solve problems pretty easily, which is great for my job! I am able to always see both sides to a problem and I am a great peacekeeper!

Now your turn

Last edited:

katydid

Okay. Mercury trines...good place to start. I absolutely LOVE my Mercury /Scorpio /desc exactly trine Uranus/Cancer in the 3rd. It allows me to relate to others in a deep way and then to quickly assess the best means of communication.

Lin

There are a lot of things I like (and need, even if I DON'T like) about my chart. And some of the things I like are things that have ultimately made me sad, like my Venus and Jupiter conj. in my 8th house trine my asc. I am overly emotional and compassionate to the extent that I cry for all the injustices in the world, especially toward animals and children. But I know I was given that to help me.

Because I am a 9th house Pluto, Sun, Merc on the MC person, and in a fire sign, so that if I didn't have the water, I would be way too detached to be of use to my clients.

I both hate and love my Mars in Virgo near my MC. Love it because it has kept me humble, and hate it because it has kept me financially humbled. It squares my Uranus and Saturn in my 7th in Gemini. What a roller coaster ride. But again, it has kept me safe and earth bound, when it's so easy for me to "live in my mind."

Lastly, My Neptune trine Uranus. I never had to "learn" to be spiritual. I was born that way.
LIN

star2858

I love my Moon (12th) trine Saturn (7th) at exactly 0 degrees. It has really helped me in my career path and my direction in life.

Despite Saturn squaring Sun and Mars in the 5th, the trine really balances everything out. I can think rationally and clearly at most times. I love the fact that this aspect puts me in contact with older people who help me out through things, e.g my teacher, a now good friend, and my Grandad who paid for my education.

EJ53

Banned
Uranus in 9th (on MC) opposite Jupiter in 4th (on IC) with Saturn in 11th, trine Jupiter and sextile Uranus..........Uranus creates changes; Jupiter enables me to embrace them and Saturn brings the friends required to learn from them.

Seymour

My Mercury, sextile Mars, Venus and Biquintile uranus is the thing I like Most. My moon trine jupiter and mars as well,though.But,i don't like much of my chart, honestly. I could say much more about things I don't like of it ....

siamese_dream

I love having a Leo ascendant, as it brings a display of confidence and leadership. :happy:

I also like having Jupiter conj MC. It gives integrity to my ambitiousness. I love my 10th house in general, with Jupiter, Venus, and the Moon residing there. I don't have a career yet, as I'm still in school, but I know it's going to be great!

smilingsteph

Wow you guys these are really great....
Keep em coming!

It is interesting to see the great things about all of us, reason being is that it is easier to see the bad in a chart. I had no idea of some of these awesome aspects in all of your charts!

There seems to be a theme here....with some members...
There seems to be a love/dislike between some of the aspects. Maybe a chiron influence on us all?

natasa812

- Sagittarius Stelium in 10th
- Mars in 1st
- Jupiter final dispositor of my Natal
- Jupiter in conj. with Sun, Mercury and MC 10th
- Moon Venus trine
- Moon Mercury trine
- Neptune square Moon (ruler of my 6th) and AC - no feelings involved in every day job! A real ``square life saver``
- My Capricorn Venus - adds distant elegance and smothers the Sagittarian fire Stelium :)

Last edited:

Niplan

Banned
my mars saturn, sun jupiter, and mercury venus conjunctions, my moon in taurus annnd my cancer ascendent :D

and all the sextiles and trines to neptune :)

elumen

I love all of my chart aspects, there is nothing else I do not like. this concept is sort of strange to me, it is just what is and i believe it has a reason to be this way. some aspects were hard emotionally, but still i think they are for the highest growth and good. most of all i like having almost all of my planets dignified (Sun in Aries, Mars in Capricorn, Venus in Pisces, Jupiter in Sag). My teacher used to say that I am an idealist, well I'm and loving it :). Jupiter in Sag especially gives this optimism and deep intuition. Love my chart in spite of my disappointments (strong Neptune) and lack of romantic fulfillment (blame Neptune again!) :)

lilllybelle

I like how the strong mercury emphasis in my chart makes me quirky & eccentric at times. I also like the way my mars in aries encourages me to be wild at times and do what other people would only think about doing, and then I get to crack all my friends up when I recount the stories of what I did. My mars and venus in aries in the 8th also makes me compassionate oddly enough.

Lost_spirit

I love my Venus-Mars conjunction exactly on my Ascendant.Without this Mars there there wouldn't be any energy left for me.And this Venus in Leo in the 12th makes me love art,music,painting etc.It helps me express my feelings through paintings and writing.
I love my moon in Cancer in the 11th.It helps me understand the feelings of others as well as myself and it gives an affectionate nature to my somehow neurotic behavior.:innocent:
I have an exact conjunction of Jupiter and Uranus in the 4th house in Sagittarius in sextile to my Sun.This energy really helps me to be lucky,I feel it as a helping hand all the time in my life.It makes me open to changes and I change my personality very often through my life.
Another thing is my Venus and Mars in trine to Neptune.It may create illusions,but when I'm in love this makes me feel great,like in a dream,my feelings lift me to the sky!Pluto in sextile to my Venus may also play a role in this.
That's enough bragging already!

Kerrie

My Pisces Sun, thinking about all the other signs Pisces fits me perfectly, hahaha!!!

I love my Sun because I am soft, sensitive and friendly.

Shokk

Well, pretty much the whole thing, I mean..What can I say? I'm just so awesome! But I guess that's the Leo ascendant talking.
If I had to choose something I'd probably say the "mystic rectangle" aspect pattern formed between my North node, the Moon, Saturn(and mercury), and Chiron, with a Uranus/Neptune conjunction making a yod with the Chiron/(moon and south node) end, if that makes any sense. Although it's not technically a yod or a mystic rectangle, since it's got angles and an asteroid thrown in there, but whatever. I just enjoy how interconnected it makes my chart feel.

smilingsteph

My Sun in the 9th, apex of a yod with Pluto and Neptune on both bases: gave me a natural talent for learning languages and brought me far in higher studies... then gave me the opportunity to travel a lot and to live abroad...

Saturn in Gemini conjuncting MC: I have superhuman discipline and endurance and drive... which copes good with the fact that everything in my life seems to evolve incredibly slow and difficult...

Venus-Mars conjunction in Gemini in the 10th, both trined by Uranus: when I am in love my mind spins in another realm.... plus i am good at sports and hyper-flexible...

Grand Trine with: Pluto cusp of 2nd / NN in Aquarius in 5th / MC in Gemini: I manage to be creative even in the most boring tasks... seems everything in life must be creative, and mind-opening and innovative and interesting and exciting... and i can re-birth: again and again and again... even after the hardest fall... :ninja:

At the moment I am studying my mutual reception Mercury Aries - Mars Gemini, and I am about to love it too! :wink:

Wow apex of the yod is the sun, interesting. Sometimes it is hard with yods to see how they can affect a person. I am glad that it has helped you!

Wow you guys these are really great....
Keep em coming!

It is interesting to see the great things about all of us, reason being is that it is easier to see the bad in a chart. I had no idea of some of these awesome aspects in all of your charts!

There seems to be a theme here....with some members...
There seems to be a love/dislike between some of the aspects. Maybe a chiron influence on us all?

Chiron.......what do you mean by that? The like and dislike? :love:

Ok, I am new to the site, so what a better way to get to know everyone than this!!!!! So here goes.

My favorite thing about my chart would be my Chiron in Taurus, which is my MC, working a grand trine with Mercury (2nd House Libra) & my moon in Aquarius -6th house. Interesting elemental combinations but I love it. I also enjoy my Venus in Leo square the Mars in Scorpio. A challenge, but worth the end result. I thoroughly enjoy my Mars/Jupiter conjunction in Scorpio. Strong will Passion and intensity. I also enjoy my Uranus in Sagittarius sextile my moon in Aquarius. As a Virgo sun-with Chiron as my planetary ruler- I am completely in love with my North Node Cancer. And my Venus in Leo trine my Neptune in Sagittarius in the 5th house makes for great musical talent. And had helped me to shape a career in the arts.

Oooo ooo....and I also love my Saturn exalted in Libra, conjunct Pluto, also in Libra. Gives a bit of grace to the Venus in Leo in the first, 5 degrees from my rising.

I also love my Karmic planet-Neptune. This is my gift brought to this realm. The gift of the spirit, the waters of a melody.

And my Oriental planet, Venus.

Last edited: