Long term relationship charts

Hi, im practicing on reading charts and i would like some help tracing if these two would have a road ahead in a long term relationship.

I see some good placings, like the moon of the man on the 7th house of the female partner, the venus cojunct pluto of the male conjunct the sun and venus of the female.

Please, any insights of an analysis of the possibility in a long-term relationship between these two would be very helpful.
Thx in advance :joyful:

Attachments

• male.jpg
    male.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 83
  • female.jpg
    female.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 68

Tla26

Saturn aspecting the luminaries (sun and moon) is a good thing. It's vital to have some Saturn contacts to the inner planets.

Of course, you have to look at the chart as a whole and how it compares to their individual charts and life path (north node).

Sun sign compatibility goes without saying--although sun-moon connections can make up for that.

Can you post a synastry chart, comparing the two?

Claire19

Hi, im practicing on reading charts and i would like some help tracing if these two would have a road ahead in a long term relationship.

I see some good placings, like the moon of the man on the 7th house of the female partner, the venus cojunct pluto of the male conjunct the sun and venus of the female.

Please, any insights of an analysis of the possibility in a long-term relationship between these two would be very helpful.
Thx in advance :joyful:

if you can post a composite of the two involved that would be more enlightening.

rahu

Banned
hi skyywalker

there is no question there is an affectionate emotional chemistry between you.
mars conjunct to venus shows this affection and more electrically, the sun/Venus midpoint is square to the node. the node can often bring a feeling of "karma" or destiny to a relationship.

but your question deals with the long term prospect and here this are a few questions.

the sun/mercury midpoint is square to Saturn and Jupiter.this weighs against a long term relationship because there are bocks in communication ad Saturn brings a dominating energy to the relationship. Sun/Saturn square is associated with a closed emotional state with little openness.

the moon is square to Uranus which shows a vibrancy and expressive emotional connection but the square implies these feelings are unstable. there is no emotional consistency here and hence a long term relationship is unlikely
these two patterns sun/Saturn square and moon/Uranus square taken together show a unstable relationship because you experience extremes or polar opposite feelings. thereis no constancy, the relationship is either up or down. but a relationship can not exist when your feelings are always tossed between the extremes of happiness and despondency.

in addition venus is square to chiron which tend to show a criticalness of each other. always something is not right, there tends to show she is very fickle,on and off toward you.

rahu

Thank you so much for your response Rahu, it gave me an enlightment on the interaction between these two charts.

Do you think that, in this case, the "bad" aspects overcome the "good" ones?
I mean, i always had read that have "bad" interactions is good to "keep the flame alive". That's the case here or the "bad" interactions are serious ones?

PS: Waiting for the other users responses as well :happy:

rahu

Banned
Thank you so much for your response Rahu, it gave me an enlightment on the interaction between these two6 charts.

Do you think that, in this case, the "bad" aspects overcome the "good" ones?
I mean, i always had read that have "bad" interactions is good to "keep the flame alive". That's the case here or the "bad" interactions are serious ones?

PS: Waiting for the other users responses as well :happy:

It is true that often with only harmonies aspects, boredom can set in and cause a partner to lose interest. But here there exist polar opposites, a strong Uranus and a strong Saturn influences. The relationship is either enchanting or despondent. For a relationship to have longevity, there must be periods of normal times of give and take for bonding to occur. When the emotions are always on the extremes, it is difficult to emotionally bond.
rahu

It is true that often with only harmonies aspects, boredom can set in and cause a partner to lose interest. But here there exist polar opposites, a strong Uranus and a strong Saturn influences. The relationship is either enchanting or despondent. For a relationship to have longevity, there must be periods of normal times of give and take for bonding to occur. When the emotions are always on the extremes, it is difficult to emotionally bond.
rahu

I understood what you mean. The inconstancy of the emotions may prevent an emotional bond.
This coiple have been togheter for 4 years, with the mentioned up's and down's, altought it seems this rollerciaster appears to be more "on control" by the last tear.
Do you think they may "learn" to cope with this or they are faded to face the dynamics of the either good or bad moments, with no room for "normal" times?

Hephaistos

Re: Long term relationship charts

mostly a accentuation of the 8 house. in your synstrie sun, jupiter, nn, venus and mercury are in the 8th house. in my opinion the houses where planets fall into are more important then the aspects.

when transit pluto squares my natal venus before 7 years, and saturn hits my ascendant i meet a very good women, with her i have a huge 8th house in synastry. the best girlfriend of my life, and we was 6 years in a close relationship and we are still very good friends and working on a restart of the relationship with us. the 8 house is accentuated with asc, mercury, venus, mars, sun, saturn and jupiter. never have a relationship like this before in a good manner. i love the 8th house :)

Last edited:

ChildOfVenus

So are you saying that people who have Mercury square Saturn in their synastry can't have a long-term relationship?
hi skyywalker

there is no question there is an affectionate emotional chemistry between you.
mars conjunct to venus shows this affection and more electrically, the sun/Venus midpoint is square to the node. the node can often bring a feeling of "karma" or destiny to a relationship.

but your question deals with the long term prospect and here this are a few questions.

the sun/mercury midpoint is square to Saturn and Jupiter.this weighs against a long term relationship because there are bocks in communication ad Saturn brings a dominating energy to the relationship. Sun/Saturn square is associated with a closed emotional state with little openness.

the moon is square to Uranus which shows a vibrancy and expressive emotional connection but the square implies these feelings are unstable. there is no emotional consistency here and hence a long term relationship is unlikely
these two patterns sun/Saturn square and moon/Uranus square taken together show a unstable relationship because you experience extremes or polar opposite feelings. thereis no constancy, the relationship is either up or down. but a relationship can not exist when your feelings are always tossed between the extremes of happiness and despondency.

in addition venus is square to chiron which tend to show a criticalness of each other. always something is not right, there tends to show she is very fickle,on and off toward you.

rahu

CuriousKitty69

Account Closed
Hi Rahu I loved reading your insight on that chart it made me go back to mine and a previous flame of mines chart and evaluate it a little more and we do have that aspect where mercury squares Saturn if this means there is no possibility of a lasting relationship it would explain lots. I hope I'm not asking a lot of you if I were to ask you to please take a look at my thread "he's and ****, what can I say ..." I have put up our Synastry chart if you would please take a look and give me any insights would be most appreciated. Thanks in advance 😆

ChildOfVenus

I thought that maybe other aspects could possibly help with the Mercury square Saturn aspect in synastry. Well this is what I've read online at least and what other people have said in regards to this aspect. Did the two of you have any Mercury aspects in the composite chart? I have Mercury square Saturn in synastry with someone and we also have Moon conjunct Mercury in our composite i'm not sure if that aspect in composite would help with the harsh Mercury square Saturn in synastry.
Hi Rahu I loved reading your insight on that chart it made me go back to mine and a previous flame of mines chart and evaluate it a little more and we do have that aspect where mercury squares Saturn if this means there is no possibility of a lasting relationship it would explain lots. I hope I'm not asking a lot of you if I were to ask you to please take a look at my thread "he's and ****, what can I say ..." I have put up our Synastry chart if you would please take a look and give me any insights would be most appreciated. Thanks in advance ��

Last edited:

CuriousKitty69

Account Closed
I thought that maybe other aspects could possibly help with the Mercury square Saturn aspect in synastry. Well this is what I've read online at least and what other people have said in regards to this aspect. Did the two of you have any Mercury aspects in the composite chart? I have Mercury square Saturn in synastry with someone and we also have Moon conjunct Mercury in our composite i'm not sure if that aspect in composite would help with the harsh Mercury square Saturn in synastry.

Hey our aspect where mercury squares Saturn is only in the Davison chart from what I can tell but I'm not very pro at interpreting charts so haha . this is our Synastry, composite , Davison chart, (in that order) https://s12.postimg.org/q4lea1ocd/IMG_1974.gif

https://s9.postimg.org/4jbd6y9m7/IMG_1975.gif

https://s16.postimg.org/4zir11omd/IMG_1983.png

Do you share in some similar aspects as those? What's your take on them (Also if u could check the thread I posted for rahu it might be a little englightening as to our the relationship is affected by these aspects :/ idk

Hephaistos

mercury saturn square is very difficult in synastrie, i have this aspect with my girlfriend, with 6 years relationship.

its like both spoke totally diffrent language that leads to dispute and frustration, and both have another kind of humor and kind of view. but its not impossible for a long term relationship. must be very carefully in communication and with respect for the other sight of view, then works fine.

synastry

http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/synq83kz9im5n.jpg

Last edited:

CuriousKitty69

Account Closed
mercury saturn square is very difficult in synastrie, i have this aspect with my girlfriend, with 6 years relationship.

its like both spoke totally diffrent language that leads to dispute and frustration, and both have another kind of humor and kind of view. but its not impossible for a long term relationship. must be very carefully in communication and with respect for the other sight of view, then works fine.

synastry

http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/synq83kz9im5n.jpg

I feel like you described my relationship with the person with whom I have this aspect to the letter T. But yeah plenty of frustration in communication it's like needing a translator when you both speak the same language 😩 And he used to make the dumbest most insensitive jokes

Last edited:

Hephaistos

in communication it's like needing a translator when you both speak the same language

yes exact, same in my relationship, we speak the same language (german)

we go to a relationship doctor / therapist, because of this communication problem.

Last edited:

LeoLady22

When I looked at the two charts I wasn't so much concerned with what I saw but with what I didn't see - which was a total lack of major Saturn links to personal planets.

Without this type of "glue" there is nothing to hold the relationship together.

This couple do have their Saturns in square because of the age gap. This can be stressful. These two people may have conflicting habits/routines/schedules and may have a hard time organizing their committments around each other to satisfy the needs of both. They also may have conflicting ambitions which could create mistrust and competition.

There are also contacts that indicate that there could be problems of a sexual nature - male Mars conj female Neptune/Uranus and female venus square male mars.

The male Pluto conj female venus can indicate obsession/control/manipulation on the part of the male.

I don't like the female Pluto opposite male moon either. He will feel that he's being scrutinised and that she has a "window into his soul". Not a very comfortable aspect.

I can see plenty of heat here, but not much stability. I fear that this relationship will eventually burn itself out.

Sorry I can't be more positive.

ChildOfVenus

Are you sure that Mars conjunct Neptune could indicate a sexual problem? I have Mars square Neptune (both ways) with someone and there isn't a sexual problem between us my Mars also squares his Venus. But we do have Mars trine Mars, Moon trine Pluto and Mars trine Pluto. So maybe this could be why there isn't a problem in regards to sexual attraction.

http://astrolady.wixsite.com/astrolady/mars-neptune-aspects-in-synastry this site says the following about Mars square Neptune in synastry.

This aspect also indicates a sexual connection. The two of you fulfill each other’s sexual fantasies.

In regards to Saturn how many Saturn aspects does there have to be in order to be considered glue?

When I looked at the two charts I wasn't so much concerned with what I saw but with what I didn't see - which was a total lack of major Saturn links to personal planets.

Without this type of "glue" there is nothing to hold the relationship together.

This couple do have their Saturns in square because of the age gap. This can be stressful. These two people may have conflicting habits/routines/schedules and may have a hard time organizing their committments around each other to satisfy the needs of both. They also may have conflicting ambitions which could create mistrust and competition.

There are also contacts that indicate that there could be problems of a sexual nature - male Mars conj female Neptune/Uranus and female venus square male mars.

The male Pluto conj female venus can indicate obsession/control/manipulation on the part of the male.

I don't like the female Pluto opposite male moon either. He will feel that he's being scrutinised and that she has a "window into his soul". Not a very comfortable aspect.

I can see plenty of heat here, but not much stability. I fear that this relationship will eventually burn itself out.

Sorry I can't be more positive.

Last edited: