London riots

indigojenardu

:surprised: This isn't a mercury retro thing - but then again - the thefts come under mercury. astrologically, what else is going on here?

waratah

I think this is Uranus in Aries, the anger of youth against the control and power of the authorities, Pluto in Capricorn. This is probably only a beginning. When people feel disempowered and are not listened to, they are like small children get frustrated and behave badly but when this infantile anger comes out in young adults it makes them feel powerful. Especially when they see the corruption in the police and the 'thieves' of the MPs expenses. Why is OK for the oppressed of the Arab world to protest but not the oppressed of our world to make their voice known? They see how the media and politicians reveres wealth and talk about growth and the economy through the broadcasting of the news of the debt crisis. I think that these rioters are just acting out alot of surpressed anger which many of us feel towards the 'authorities' and the way people in power are handling things.

Nexus7

I have one that gives Mars at 15 degrees Leo on the IC, with the Moon at 15 degrees on the MC. June 30th 1052, 3 07 AM. Asc, stellium od Sun/Merxury/Neptune rising in Gemini.

Presumably transitting Sun has brought to light the discontent that may have been around for a very long time.

The current line-up with Mars/Uranus/Plurto does nort appear to be transittingany London points.

JerryRR

London = 16 Gemini.

London.15 March 1824.09.21LMT.The beginning of London Bridge.(Pearce)

Mark Duggan shot 4 August 18.15 BST.

Violence begins 20.20 BST 6 August.

J.

Last edited:

JerryRR

Greater London Council established 1 April 1965 00.00 Westminster.
Abolished 31 March 1986.

UK/EEC 1 Jan 1973 00.00 Westminster.

Aries Ingress. 20 March 2011 23.22 Westminster.

J. :)

Last edited:

piercethevale

I've been so caught up with with astrological theories and such that I've been ignoring the mundane...a moment ago on Lynda Hill's FB page one of Lynda's 'Friends' pointed this out...and I quote: " Mars igniting the volatile Uranus-Pluto square is a start - 9th-11th August. Violence rules... sadly"

JerryRR

William Lilly,Englands Propheticall Merline considered the Conjunction of Saturn and Jupiter important.

JU/SA 28 May 2000 16.05 22Taurus43.(Michelsen)

Last edited:

Yuusha

I was sensing an intense period (already with the social cuts, the Rupert Murdoch scandal and now this...), but I didn't know it was going to come soon.

I have loved ones in London, they are trying to flee the place.

At this point I wonder what will happen to the US...

There has to be a stop to a system where it's every man for himself, where people have to take money from each other to survive...

The rich worry about their wealth getting stolen, and the poor want to have their share of the pie...

And even the police officers trying to contain the riots are facing budget cuts.

The Uranus-Pluto Square ignited by Mars is scary.

Um, is there a way of making a London chart? Apparently the city was founded by the Romans in AD 43.

indigojenardu

I was sensing an intense period (already with the social cuts, the Rupert Murdoch scandal and now this...), but I didn't know it was going to come soon.

I have loved ones in London, they are trying to flee the place.

At this point I wonder what will happen to the US...

There has to be a stop to a system where it's every man for himself, where people have to take money from each other to survive...

The rich worry about their wealth getting stolen, and the poor want to have their share of the pie...

And even the police officers trying to contain the riots are facing budget cuts.

The Uranus-Pluto Square ignited by Mars is scary.

Um, is there a way of making a London chart? Apparently the city was founded by the Romans in AD 43.

I live in London - my relatives in London - nowhere to flee for me! The impact here is terrible with masked people looking like: :bandit: and like :ninja: just looting and shooting away.

Kuntuzangmo

Is there any more info on the chap who was shot? The news piece I heard made it sound like the police got into a scuffle with him (he was in a cab?) and then they pulled him out and basically executed him. Sounds rather implausible.
What really happened?

LionLady

Greater London Council established 1 April 1965 00.00 Westminster.
Abolished 31 March 1986.

UK/EEC 1 Jan 1973 00.00 Westminster.

Aries Ingress. 20 March 2011 23.22 Westminster.

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland was established by an Act of Parliament which came into effect at midnight on 1st January 1801.

However, this will presumably have been modified by the partition of Ireland following the establishing of the Irish Free State and then the Irish Republic in the 1920s and also all the tinkering with voting rights and assemblies undertaken by the Labour Government since 1997 - establishing constituent assemblies in Scotland, Ulster and Wales and the elected Mayoralty for London alongside a London Assembly. So, take your pick folks

Anyway, so far the riots have been limited to England, so UK charts may not be applicable. In which case you'd be going back to King Alfred in 792CE or William the Conq in 1066 (25th December to be precise).

:w00t:

26Degree

I think this is Uranus in Aries, the anger of youth against the control and power of the authorities, Pluto in Capricorn.
Mars entered Cancer on Aug 3 to form a T-square with Uranus in Aries and PlutoR in Capricorn, activating the PlutoR & Uranus aspect which has probably been developing strength since Uranus entered Aries.

Last edited:

Caro

The police have not handled the information around the shooting of Mark Duggan very well. They have still not releasedd a statement. It appears he was travelling in a taxi which was surrounded by 4 squad cars and he had a replica gun. That is all that is known. There are misleading reports about his background ie was he a community man or a local gang leader/connected to gangs in West indies. (merc retrograde opp neptune = confusion)

however the riots are now really not related to thatl incident. it is youth gangs.. They need to be brought to justice and made to pay for this.

Who hasnt had a disadvantaged upbringing or struggles with money - but majority of people do not resort to crime. The are a lawless minority. The problem has been bubbling under for some time in the estatess where these hooligans live.

interestingly they are using - 'twitter' blackberries to communicate - so hardly poor if they have their oown Iphone. I dont cos I cant afford one.

Momma's Kumquat

I'd say the uranus, pluto, mars t-square is responsible for the rage and power seizing. retrograde mercury exactly opposite neptune has lead to sensible people making very stupid descisions. some of the people who've been charged already are graduates, youth workers, graphic designers... people who should know better! I think the peak of the rioting will be tonight, when all aspects are strongest. but the police are out in greater numbers than the past two nights, so who knows what will happen.

Caro

I ran an event chart for yesterday London Uk at 7.54 it had everything in it. a grand kite with mars at top pluto at bottom. a mystic rectangle! the grand cross in cardinal plus the neptune merc opposition going through it. and in addition a series of trines.

moon was in 10th.

26Degree

I'd say the uranus, pluto, mars t-square is responsible for the rage and power seizing. retrograde mercury exactly opposite neptune has lead to sensible people making very stupid descisions. some of the people who've been charged already are graduates, youth workers, graphic designers... people who should know better! I think the peak of the rioting will be tonight, when all aspects are strongest. but the police are out in greater numbers than the past two nights, so who knows what will happen.

Since the Moon moves faster than all other planetary bodies, I wonder as it makes conjunction with each of these 5 planets what will happen...