Local Space Chart

AstroAries

Can someone please help me find out what my local space chart is? I don't have any money to buy programs like Sirius but I was wondering if someone on here had a program like that or if someone could help me calculate myself. The local space chart is a chart where the center of the chart is placed on a map right over your house and has planetary lines emanating from the center for those who don't know. Here is an example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tweUlSeRspw

I will PM you with my info if you can help me. My natal charts posted below.

Attachments

• Birthchart1.jpg
    Birthchart1.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 58
  • Birthchart.pdf
    79.6 KB · Views: 46

Oddity

Got a compass? Find due north in your house or flat. Print out a copy of your birth chart and point the IC due north.

That should show you where the lines radiate out (in both directions) from the planets in your chart into your local environment.

AstroAries

Sorry I am not in Austin, that's why I said I would email with my personal info. I will send an email to you with my present location. How did you do this by the way?

Last edited:

AstroAries

Got a compass? Find due north in your house or flat. Print out a copy of your birth chart and point the IC due north.

That should show you where the lines radiate out (in both directions) from the planets in your chart into your local environment.

Wouldn't this give me the same results wherever I'm at?

unique_astrology

Sorry I am not in Austin, that's why I said I would email with my personal info. I will send an email to you with my present location. How did you do this by the way?

I have deleted my previous post as it is not applicable.

I don't give out my E-mail address. You can send a PM.

I followed the video you linked to. Because I had never done it before and was using different software programs than in the video it took several hours to get it done.

If you change location the extended lines will pass through different places than they do at the place of birth.

Last edited:

unique_astrology

The Planetwatcher chart you have repeatedly posted many times as your natal chart is wrong. It is a chart done for 2:48 pm, CST (check the UTC and subtract 6 hour correction to get CST). In order to get the correct chart on their site I had to input 4:35 pm. That would be the time somewhere in the EST zone of the US.

Compare the highlighted data in the correct chart (on the left of the attachment) to the data of the wrong chart (on the right).

I suggest not using their site (unless you learn how to input data to get a correct chart [probably by converting all times to the Eastern time zone]) and using Astrodienst instead

Attachments

• Right Wrong.gif
    Right Wrong.gif
    111.7 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:

AstroAries

Trust me, it is accurate. I even double checked on Astro.com and Horoscopeswithin.com and if you look at my first post you will also see the PDF file showing the exact same charts. I was born at 3:35 pm. I sent you a PM btw.

Last edited:

unique_astrology

It is not accurate. You need to take some lessons.

The image on the Right attached to my post above is a direct download of the image you posted. Its data shows it to be a chart for March 20, 1985 at 20:48 UTC. Changing the UTC to the time in Austin you subtract 6 hours (the correction between CST and Greenwich) from it:

20:48 - 6 = 14:28, wich is 2:48 pm, CST - not the 3:35 pm in the PDF of Astrodienst data which shows:

Natal Chart (Data Sheets), :mars: C J, born on We., 20 March 1985, in Austin, TX (US), 97w45, 30n16, Time 3:35 p.m., Univ.Time 21:35, Sid. Time 2:57:25.

The Sun's position is shown as 0°Aries11', the Moon's position is shown as 23°Pisces15'.

The data for the image on the Left shows it to be a chart for March 20, 1985 at 21:35 UTC - there is no option to choose a time zone when entering the chart time. Correcting it to CST (21:35 - 6 = 15:35 which is 3:35 pm, the same CST as shown in the PDF.

In this correct chart the Sun's position is shown as 0°Aries13' and the Moon's position shows as 23°Pisces38'. These positions are the same as given in the PDF from Astrodienst you posted. Solar Fire yields the same positions when the same data are used to create the chart.

A'dienst chart posted by you at http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=570159&postcount=8 and the same chart generated by Solar Fire as attachments along with crop of A'dienst data sheet from PDF.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_c_j_hp.6312.64259.jpg
    astro_w2gw_01_c_j_hp.6312.64259.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 47
  • AASFN.gif
    AASFN.gif
    17.6 KB · Views: 43
  • AD Data.gif
    AD Data.gif
    24.6 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

unique_astrology

You can not man up about that Planetwatcher chart but you don't hesitate to continue asking me to work for you. Your behavior is indicative of the negative aspects in your chart. Think on how you might use those differently.

I did the best I could with the software I have and it took some time as I had to edit the overlay a lot to get rid of the state outline and the cities on it - 2 separate steps and a lot of individual clicks. I do like to explore new avenues so I persevered.

Attachments

• Zoom TX.gif
    Zoom TX.gif
    259.9 KB · Views: 57

AstroAries

Thank you for your time and hard work. I don't mean any disrespect but I still don't see how the planetwatcher chart is inaccurate. It looks the exact same to me as the other chart I posted. By negative aspect I assume you mean the Mars/Pluto opposition with Mars in its detriment.

unique_astrology

See! You stubbornly refuse to admit that chart is wrong even when compared to 2 generated by programs recognized as top shelf in the field and a step by step explanation and comparison of the right and wrong charts showing the difference in time and planetary placement. To not see such a plainly illustrated difference belies your claim of nearly 20 years of studying astrology.

[deleted attacking comment - Moderator]

The natal Mars-Pluto is easy to see. I had the natal Saturn-Pluto straddling your natal IC and progressed Mars-Saturn opposition in your progressed chart in mind.

All aspects come into play when swept by daily transiting angles and by progressed angles of various charts at different times. The Mars-Saturn opposition came into play yesterday as it was swept by the progressed angles of your current demi-anlunar when I posted that explanation and comparison. The natal Mars-Pluto opposition will be in the foreground of your anlunar which begins tomorrow evening. See attachments for both.

Attachments

• PMS Foreground.gif
    PMS Foreground.gif
    17.5 KB · Views: 50
  • Next Anlunar.gif
    Next Anlunar.gif
    21 KB · Views: 47
Last edited by a moderator:

AstroAries

Okay Okay I see the Sun and Moon are off by a few minutes, didn't mean to offend you. The planetwatcher chart I posted is mainly to give a general idea about me too which is why I also posted the more detailed chart for a more detailed analysis. I also have transit Saturn opposition to my natal Chiron so maybe that is making me difficult to work with too lol. I have been studying astrology since I was 16 but not for 14 straight years and I am still learning a great deal. I thought I knew alot just a few years ago but I have learned that there is always more to learn. Just a couple years ago I got into planetary aspect whereas before I never even bothered with them and when I first started astrology I didn't even bother with planets or houses but was totally fixated on sun signs. So this is a long drawn out process for me, maybe because I am doing independent research and not taking an actual course. Thank you again though for doing my local space chart. The main reason I wanted it done was so I could find my Jupiter line and exploit the luck of Jupiter to find money on the street or purchase winning lottery tickets so if I ever win big I'll be happy to share my good fortune with you.

Last edited:

AstroAries

Well I tried out my Jupiter line today and sure enough it is lucky. I went to a convenient store that is right on the line and I went twice today once during a Jupiter planetary hour and both times when I had natal planets well aspected and in the 2nd 5th 8th and 11th houses although I only won a few dollars. I also went on the other side of my Jupiter line and not the planet side as the convenient store on the planet side is over a mile away and I didn't feel like traveling that far. Next I might try out my Venus line to see if I can find a girl and I plant to workout on my Mars line to make some good physical gains.

Last edited:

wilsontc

Staff member
Note about planetwatcher

Moderator comment:

From the planetwatcher FaceBook page: "...it's not really a chart since there are no houses, so i would call it a transit wheel. but "chart of the moment" would probably be more intuitive for most users." In other words, this is a chart for mundane astrology (astrology that is about the world situation as a whole) and NOT for natal charts. Use astro.com or some other natal charting site for creating natal charts.

Last edited:

unique_astrology

I do the natal chart with my software, open it in a mapping program set to the location of the chart and select "Local Space Lines" to generate them. Then I had to remove the backround of the generated map so that when I placed it on the Google map the Google map showed.

Attachments

• Local Space Chart.gif
    Local Space Chart.gif
    10.5 KB · Views: 45
  • Current.gif
    Current.gif
    37.5 KB · Views: 46
Last edited: