Living abroad

denislavkostov7

Since no one answered last time I'll try again! Can someone tell me if I have aspects for living abroad! Please!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220608-005959_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220608-005959_Chrome.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 10
  • horoscope-chart8-700__radix_astroseek-23-7-1998_11-30.png
    horoscope-chart8-700__radix_astroseek-23-7-1998_11-30.png
    228.3 KB · Views: 9

david starling

Since no one answered last time I'll try again! Can someone tell me if I have aspects for living abroad! Please!
ONLY if you are certain you'll be living in safe, friendly surroundings, with people you can trust. Arranged in advance. The Moon is vital to your sense of well-being, and has good support from the trine to Jupiter. If the situation is right, should be a good experience.

Last edited:

denislavkostov7

ONLY if you are certain you'll be living in safe, friendly surroundings, with people you can trust. Arranged in advance. The Moon is vital to your sense of well-being, and has good support from the trine to Jupiter. If the situation is right, should be a good experience.
Thank you for your answer! I don't really feel at home here in my country maybe this quote "It's not a place it's person" is right.

Daniel123

According to Vedic Astrology, three things indicate living abroad:
  1. Rahu (North Node)
  2. 7th house and 7th lord
  3. Sign of Cancer

When you have the 4th house lord in the 8th house→ Big changes and significant life changes -> goes a long way to propel someone to live in a different country

Further, you have three planets in Cancer: your ascendant lord Venus, your Moon, and your 7th lord Mars.

The 4th lord Saturn (indicating your home) is aspecting Cancer per sign aspect.

The North Node is also in the 12th house, indicating a persistent wish to get away from it all, to hide or escape.

Last edited: