Little Fishes and Bear Rabbit! Marriage?

rafaella

Well the situation was pretty clear to me before. Moon in 12th is house of self undoing, fear... Can the 'fool' really take the leap of faith, take the power that he has in 'Magician' and create. (I love Tarot).

Anyways, all the best wishes for the querent. Use 'Justice' to make a clear informed decision. I'd say get a better lawyer and negotiate with that ex.

cheers :)

tsmall

Premium Member
Ladies,

Tsmall

umm 3 asce something is early but it is the symbolic early meaning that the situation is liquid/under development. That is why I am screwenizing the chart.

T

and

Well the situation was pretty clear to me before. Moon in 12th is house of self undoing, fear... Can the 'fool' really take the leap of faith, take the power that he has in 'Magician' and create. (I love Tarot).

Anyways, all the best wishes for the querent. Use 'Justice' to make a clear informed decision. I'd say get a better lawyer and negotiate with that ex.

cheers

Mars is going to reject Venus applying from Libra. ;)

Tessie

Banned
Ladies, Mars is going to reject Venus applying from Libra. ;)

Tsmall, for learning purposes, may I ask please whether this action is indicated by the sheer dynamic of Venus applying to Mars from Libra, its detriment, or does this specific conclusion culminate from an additional indication?

rafaella

I look at receptions differently, Venus in detriment of Mars, Venus is rejecting, not Mars. But then Venus is the one applying to Mars. Venus is strong, combustion happens in her sign, so she does not have clarity right now. But she is angular. She has the power in her hands while Mars is peregrine.

Anyways, I think best to let this chart be. Let querent work it out for himself.

All the best!

tikana

gang

let's keep drilling this chart because once we get an outcome, I am sure querent will fill us up and it will be a great example on how horary works.

and btw igot 2 resolved horaries to post.. they are MINE! ha ha ha ha

Tik

tsmall

Premium Member
Tsmall, for learning purposes, may I ask please whether this action is indicated by the sheer dynamic of Venus applying to Mars from Libra, its detriment, or does this specific conclusion culminate from an additional indication?

Tessie, there are multiple indications in the chart that a marriage isn't going to happen, unless astralrabbit is able to get around the issues that led him to ask the question in the first place. Mars' rejection of Venus is one of a number of indicators in the chart. That Mars applies to Jupiter who receives...well, is it Jupiter as the natural significator of children compelling him to choose, or is it that Mars could get a visa to immigrate? I think that it is both, and it will be up to the OP to decide what is more important to him. That he "rejects" a planet applying to him from his debility kind of seals the deal for me, but with people you never can tell. There is an "out" so to speak, in this chart, but Mars will be forced to choose. That is why I boiled it down to the reception, or rejection, of Mars to Venus in this chart.

I look at receptions differently, Venus in detriment of Mars, Venus is rejecting, not Mars. But then Venus is the one applying to Mars. Venus is strong, combustion happens in her sign, so she does not have clarity right now. But she is angular. She has the power in her hands while Mars is peregrine.

Rafaella, I truly appreciate what you do and post here at AW. So please know this comes from the best of intentions. Reception is about, at it's base form, allowing. In this case, we have Venus applying to Mars, so it is up to Mars to receive or reject. Venus is in Mars' debility, and that is the basis for his rejection. Venus wants to give something to Mars, but because she is coming at him from a place where he is debilitated, he is going to reject it outright. Sahl calls this "not-reception" and even Masha'Allah deals with this idea.

Planets that are applying are the ones that are "pushing" something. If what they are "pushing" is not only not received, but coming from a place where the superior planet is debilitated, well, the superior planet will say "oh, hell no." and reject it.

If you look at the Moon's last aspect in this chart, you can see the theme repeated, as Moon applied to L10, but L10 was Saturn in Scorpio, the fall of the Moon.

And I too agree, that it is often best to allow the querent to work it out for him/herself. Because so very often the news isn't what they want to hear. :crying:

Last edited:

tikana

gang

okay let's get one thing out of the way

Frawley and Lilly see receptions differently, more like their views are opposite.

so you will see LIlly fans arguing with Frawley fans all the time.
it is normal.

Tik

tsmall

Premium Member
gang

okay let's get one thing out of the way

Frawley and Lilly see receptions differently, more like their views are opposite.

so you will see LIlly fans arguing with Frawley fans all the time.
it is normal.

Tik

That is so good to know, since I'm not a fan of either Frawley or Lilly! :lol:

Tessie

Banned
Tessie, there are multiple indications in the chart that a marriage isn't going to happen, unless astralrabbit is able to get around the issues that led him to ask the question in the first place. Mars' rejection of Venus is one of a number of indicators in the chart. That Mars applies to Jupiter who receives...well, is it Jupiter as the natural significator of children compelling him to choose, or is it that Mars could get a visa to immigrate? I think that it is both, and it will be up to the OP to decide what is more important to him. That he "rejects" a planet applying to him from his debility kind of seals the deal for me, but with people you never can tell. There is an "out" so to speak, in this chart, but Mars will be forced to choose. That is why I boiled it down to the reception, or rejection, of Mars to Venus in this chart.

Rafaella, I truly appreciate what you do and post here at AW. So please know this comes from the best of intentions. Reception is about, at it's base form, allowing. In this case, we have Venus applying to Mars, so it is up to Mars to receive or reject. Venus is in Mars' debility, and that is the basis for his rejection. Venus wants to give something to Mars, but because she is coming at him from a place where he is debilitated, he is going to reject it outright. Sahl calls this "not-reception" and even Masha'Allah deals with this idea.

Planets that are applying are the ones that are "pushing" something. If what they are "pushing" is not only not received, but coming from a place where the superior planet is debilitated, well, the superior planet will say "oh, hell no." and reject it.

If you look at the Moon's last aspect in this chart, you can see the theme repeated, as Moon applied to L10, but L10 was Saturn in Scorpio, the fall of the Moon.

And I too agree, that it is often best to allow the querent to work it out for him/herself. Because so very often the news isn't what they want to hear. :crying:

So thorough, tsmall. Thank you, sincerely.

astralrabbit

Account Closed
Astral, I hear that you are in love. I understand that you may never be in love again if you let this love pass you by. However, your kiddies get only one childhood and, if I may interject, it is my experience (growing up) that parents need to put their children first. Sometimes situations dont call for a choice, but this situation does. Dopamine is clouding up your brain with if you are thinking that a Skype convo with the kiddies is sufficient contact, as it would have to be if you lived long distance. You made a promise to them, before you made them, that they would come first. I hear the ex-wife is jel, but I am on the kids' side.

Your beloved wont sacrifice social considerations. But you are expected to sacrifice nothing less than your kids not having their father around. No. No. Ignorance to your obligations is the only way you must be digesting this situation if you are entertaining moving for her (Fool).

Thank you for your reply. I really do understand what my obligations are concerning my children. I have only tried to create balance. In the beginning concerning time, I asked and fought to be there for them equally. I am a father, not a mother, in the judges eyes. My situation has been unfair since the first moment that we stepped into a courtroom. Never mind the fact that I delivered my second son with my own two hands, and never mind the fact that I was the one who ushered in stability, never mind the fact that I got up in the middle of the night to feed them with her breast milk, to change their diapers, to hold when they were sick, never mind the fact that I taught them how to use the toilet, read to them everynight, wrestle with them,take them on bush-walks, teach them how to fish, teach them how to garden and grow there own food, how to build things, never mind the fact that I went to every baby well check up and held when they received their immunizations via a needle in there thigh and help them to pick their favorite sticker at the moment as the tears ran freshly down there face.
You see, I brought my partner in to my home, and they loved her and they spent time with her. My desire to see how far the rabbit hole went with her was in part due to my desire to not bring many women in and out of their lives and the fact that I care deeply for her and I love her. I also want To teach them that women are not only there for our desires. My mind is not over-whelmed with dopamine, most certainly. My mind is tired of being clouded and subjected to a deep sense of loss. The more I fight for my children, the further away they are taken. So this is my reality, it is not because I want to run away from my sons. Hell no. I want them back. Rafaella. They are 7,8, and 10. They are being held from me, because their mother is deeply wounded, as many ex wives and husbands are when they feel that they gave all and loved the other with the deepest of convictions.

Tessie, I had every other weekend and wednesday evenings with the boys in a city that I and they loath with deep disgust. As a parent you can not get into control a sense of stability when you only have 48 hours with them.
This video sums it all up~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8x29IrR8Fs

I wanted to have them for 3 mons at a time instead, and wanted to move to a place where they could be in nature.
So this was there desire as well.

Last edited:

tikana

Yes, tsmall.
Venus applies to Sun. It catches up with Sun after they both move out of Libra at about 2deg Scorpio.

eh, you mean me right? wink. that's prohibition.
you can only have 1 planet in another sign while the other catches up.
Plus you got venus and sun aspecting others.

thenyou have venus in via combusta
Tik

IleneK

Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by tikana
No Tsmall

Sun is leaving Venus.
They conjuncted back in Virgo

sun is faster than Venus

eh, you mean me right? wink. that's prohibition.
you can only have 1 planet in another sign while the other catches up.
Plus you got venus and sun aspecting others.

thenyou have venus in via combusta
Tik

Not really, wink. wink.:)

I was affirming tsmall's comment that Sun is not leaving Venus. Rather Venus is moving faster than Sun.

Venus is applying to a conjunction with the Sun which perfects in early Scorpio. So Sun is not moving faster than Venus.

At least that is the logic to me.

tikana

Hey Ilene

here is from Deb

"Evasion

Evasion occurs when two significators are in applying aspect, but before their aspect can be perfected, the receiving significator changes signs, thus evading the perfection and denying the desired outcome.

Venus 22 Cancer Jupiter 29 Taurus

Before Venus can perfect the sextile with Jupiter, Jupiter evades her by changing sign."

Tessie

Banned
So this was there desire as well.

You said you can make financially a living in any town. You live seven hours away from your children. Now you want to move even further away. It just strikes me that you do not want to move closer. You have divorced their mother, not them.

You say the children desire you to move further away. I do not think it is fair to put the responsibility of your decision on children and call it their desire, as if you are equal, when you are not. Young children lack the capacity to make adult decisions. You know that. It is not a valid argument.

You say introducing the sons to the one woman was to teach them about the sanctity of male-female relations. But you only want to be with this woman, anyway. Is moving far away at such vulnerable ages giving three boys the right message about parenting?

Paradoxically, in your description you show awareness of the importance that parental proximity plays. You further confirmed that you would prefer the quesited to come to you because of the children. Further still, you are aware that the more you choose to move away from the children, the less favour you have in the eyes of the court with regards to parental rights.

This is a black and white situation. The options are polarised and based wholly on the children. You are tired of suffering and being with this woman, abroad, can change that for you. But that action may shift the detriment onto the children. There is a reason the law has been instituted.

This is an emotional topic. Emotions can cloud our judgement (which is why I made the dopamine comment). My input is only to give you some food for thought.

Last edited:

astralrabbit

Account Closed
You said you can make financially a living in any town. You live seven hours away from your children. Now you want to move even further away. It just strikes me that you do not want to move closer. You have divorced their mother, not them.

You say the children desire you to move further away. I do not think it is fair to put the responsibility of your decision on children and call it their desire, as if you are equal, when you are not. Young children lack the capacity to make adult decisions. You know that. It is not a valid argument.

You say introducing the sons the one woman was to teach them about the sanctity of male-female relations. But you only want to be with this woman, anyway. Is moving far away at such vulerable ages giving three boys the right message about parenting?

Paradoxically, in your discription you show awareness of the importance that parental proximity plays. You further confirmed that you would prefer the quesited to come to you because of the children. Further still, you are aware that the more you choose to move away from the children, the less favour you have in the eyes of the court with regards to parental rights.

This is a black and white situation. The options are polarised and based wholly on the children. You are tired of suffering and being with this woman, abroad, can change that for you. But that action may shift the detriment onto the children. There is a reason the law has been instituted.

This is an emotional topic. Emotions can cloud our judgement (which is why I made the dopamine comment). My input it only to give you some food for thought.

I certainly appreciate your input, however what you don't see is that you have this idea of what is supposed to be. I have had no lawyer since the beginning. My ex wife left and took everything. A lawyer where he case is held cost 250 to 400 an hour. Have you ever been in a court room with out representation in a civil case where you have no right to an attorney. Have you ever been fatigued. Have you ever trusted someone and they take you everything every time because you want to do the right thing for your children. It is emotional. I judge not myself or my partner or the children's mother. It is what it is. The law that was implemented by a female judge who told me after 3 months of separation to leave my wife alone and find a girlfriend after 10 years of being together. I'm sorry but I know my situation intimately and I watch the stars and I see everything changing again soon. The best thing that could have happened was for me to leave while the mother was having another child with another man. Now Tessie, I do appreciate and respect what you have to say but please speak on the parameters of the horary chart. I will gladly debate ethics and morals with you at another time. I will show you everything you wish and then maybe you can try to walk in my shoes afterwards so that you may truly empathize. Regards astralrabbit

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Hey Ilene

here is from Deb

"Evasion

Evasion occurs when two significators are in applying aspect, but before their aspect can be perfected, the receiving significator changes signs, thus evading the perfection and denying the desired outcome.

Venus 22 Cancer Jupiter 29 Taurus

Before Venus can perfect the sextile with Jupiter, Jupiter evades her by changing sign."

Hey, tik

Thanks for the info, but what you are talking about is not what I am talking about. I am only talking about the perceived movement of the two bodies, Sun and Venus. I am not talking about any horary interpretation.

I have just seen you comment both in this post and in another, that Sun is advancing away from Venus, that they already conjoined in Virgo. I do not see that as being correct according to the ephemeris. I do not see that they met in Virgo. I do see that now Venus continues to advance on Sun, that Venus is faster than Sun, and not the other way around, and that they will in fact join in Scorpio. That's all I'm talking about.

Just clarifying for the record in case it confuses some other students, that's all.

:)

Tessie

Banned
I certainly appreciate your input, however what you don't see is that you have this idea of what is supposed to be. I have had no lawyer since the beginning. My ex wife left and took everything. A lawyer where he case is held cost 250 to 400 an hour. Have you ever been in a court room with out representation in a civil case where you have no right to an attorney. Have you ever been fatigued. Have you ever trusted someone and they take you everything every time because you want to do the right thing for your children. It is emotional. I judge not myself or my partner or the children's mother. It is what it is. The law that was implemented by a female judge who told me after3 months of separation to leave my e. Wife alone and find a girlfriend after 10 years together. I'm sorry but I know my situation intimately and I watch the stars and I see everything changing again soon. The best thing that could have happened was for me to leave while the mother was having another child with another man. Now Tessie, I do appreciate and respect what you have to say but please speak on the parameters of the horsey chart. I will gladly debate ethics and morals with you at another time. I will show you everything I you wish and hen maybe you can try to walk in my shoes afterwards so that you may truly empathize. Regards astralrabbit

Astral, I apologise for overstepping the line. The morals and ethics of your walk were never my concern, actually. My analysis was child-centered. But it is all on you. I do apologise.