Lindsay Lohans ascendant

synthesis

I just have to vent that it's probably likely that she has a ~ 20 degree Sagittarius ascendant (born around 7 p.m) getting neptune and mars in the 1st(addictive/illusive/impulsive) and saturn in the 12th(incarcerated) with uranus also in the 12th but conjunct asc, sun in the 7th and moon in the 5th.
Makes so much sense.

IF she for some reason does NOT have a sag asc I'm betting libra.
Thoughts?

Claire19

I just have to vent that it's probably likely that she has a ~ 20 degree Sagittarius ascendant (born around 7 p.m) getting neptune and mars in the 1st(addictive/illusive/impulsive) and saturn in the 12th(incarcerated) with uranus also in the 12th but conjunct asc, sun in the 7th and moon in the 5th.
Makes so much sense.

IF she for some reason does NOT have a sag asc I'm betting libra.
Thoughts?
I tend to agree about the Sagi ascendant. She is naturally red haired and often wears a pony tail I have noticed. Of course we need to look at her Jupiter.

Claire19

I do think sag asc but libra ascendants can be rather round in the cheeks like she is and also like to party and be sort of on the careless, happy-go-lucky side...
Careless and happy go lucky describes Sagittarius. Does she have good legs??? I dont see Libra really but where is her Venus??

Courtney Love

Courtney Love's childhood was INCREDIBLY erratic and unstable, she was emotionally difficult (in therapy from age 3 and on, possibly was given LSD around that same age by a drugged out friend of her father) and her mother dragged her around the world, leaving her with people when it was convenient, and she was left to fend for herself, becoming emancipated around 15 years old, maybe 16... while her mother continued to remarry and have more kids.One of the many times Courtney Love's child was taken from her, Frances was given to ONE of Courtney's STEP-FATHERS. Not her mother, or any other blood relative.. It's a miracle that she's alive at all.

Lohan just feels like your typical entitled bratty indulged hollywood creation and thus she thinks she can do what she wants when she wants no matter what. The drs involved with her case point out that she doesn't appear to have real addictions nor any mental problems, she's just an ego out of control, a child who needs spanking...

It's some serious Leo running/ruining her life.

synthesis

Make no mistake, I've been a huge fan of Courtneys for many years and I agree that she's very sharp and intelligent, but nevertheless I don't think anyone can deny that she DOES have a untactful side. She can be a bit fickle and dual as well which probably is all the gemini...

But I stand by my point, libra ascendants aren't very tactful. Libra suns can be quite tactful but it's not a typical trait for the asc's in my experience.

Mr stellium

Venus/Leo is fame from acting, Venus is probably the first triplicity ruler (up to age 28), which would make the figure diurnal. This narrows the range of Asc signs from Cancer to Capricorn. Of the choices, I suggest that Leo is the most likely the Asc (I use whole sign houses by the way).
4th/Scorpio = the father and ruler Mars/Capricorn 6th is consistent with the following description of her father on wikipedia: Her father, Michael, is a former Wall Street trader and businessman who inherited his father's pasta business and has been in trouble with the law on several occasions.
Mother as a former singer and dancer is consistent with Moon/Taurus/10th and Venus/Leo.
Lohan's own party lifestyle leading to alcohol/drug abuse leading to trouble with the law can be seen from Venus/Leo/1st ruled by Sun/Cancer/12th.
Opposition from Mars/Capricorn/6th worsens the problem and also makes her accident prone.
Moon's configuration: In Taurus/10th, Separates from square to Venus/Leo/1st and applies to Jupiter/Pisces 8th. Delineation: Her need for pleasure is satisfied by fame from singing, dancing, acting and partying (Venus/Leo) which leads to self destructive addictions to alcohol and drugs (Jupiter/Pisces/8th).
A quick way of finding the precise degree of Leo would be to check for transits of the nodes or Saturn to the angles at the time of important incidents for which a public record exists.