life,time and happiness Slipping through fingers

Dug

Dear All,

I was here some time ago under the heading "Going to be homeless soon and need help". My Home front since then has calmed down a little, but still I haven't being able to find work? Work come very close and slips through my fingers? I do not understand this? I have tried many ways to make up my mind but I am loosing it. I feel like going crazy! My Inner self pushes me beyond control to find the same management position or higher than what I have being doing. I have to listen to it since, if I find some other minor work I will punish myself beyond repair. I may sound crazy but the rush inside me to find the right management position is extremely powerful.

To support that I have being learning and reading about my line of work and I understand things better than before!. I do not know how I understand things better just like I got up from sleep and I found wisdom In what I love to do! I have the knowledge similar to any top notch guy in my profession. I am self taught? and I still come to the final of an interview and not get chosen?? Is this possible?

Please help me with this situation? What is going on here? When am I going to find work? Please help me, I am seriously in need of a time line of when things going to change.

My birth time, day, month and longitude and latitude 1.02 pm 1974 February 19th. 07°18'N 80°43'E. I was born in Sri Lanka and Lives in California now.

Bikram

Upload your natal chart.Experienced members will study it and give their views.You can create one using astro.com

Dug

Thanks, Bikram. I have attached the link. http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi
astro_w2gw_01_dug_hund_hp.22410.4885.gif Please help anyone who can help me.

Last edited: