Life has hit a wall and I am thinking of relocating - where to though?

LostinPhilly

Hi all,

I have currently reached a bit of a wall in my life. I currently live in Ireland and have been here for some time now. However, my life has not progressed at all in the last while. I cannot seem to get my career to move forward and I have been stuck at the same level for the last 6 years. I don't have any friends or partner here. The cost of living is getting unreasonable.

I simply feel stuck in a rut. This is not the type of life I want to have. My mental health is starting to severely decline.

I'm therefore willing to relocate to a place where I will be able to build a balanced life (make friends, find a partner and get my career to finally move forward).

I'm not sure if I'm still interested in staying in Europe, but I'm nonetheless posting the below chart. I grew up in France, but France was did not align with my own energy, so not an option.

I would ideally like to move somewhere where the weather is much better as it has a huge impact on me.

Are there any places that may be more favourable?

Thanks.

Europe
astro-acm-02-lostinphilly-81162-294733-Europe.png

Australia
astro-acm-02-lostinphilly-81262-294733-OZ.png

North America
astro-acm-02-lostinphilly-81208-294769-NA.png

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Hi all,

I have currently reached a bit of a wall in my life. I currently live in Ireland and have been here for some time now. However, my life has not progressed at all in the last while. I cannot seem to get my career to move forward and I have been stuck at the same level for the last 6 years. I don't have any friends or partner here. The cost of living is getting unreasonable.

I simply feel stuck in a rut. This is not the type of life I want to have. My mental health is starting to severely decline.

I'm therefore willing to relocate to a place where I will be able to build a balanced life (make friends, find a partner and get my career to finally move forward).

I'm not sure if I'm still interested in staying in Europe, but I'm nonetheless posting the below chart. I grew up in France, but France was did not align with my own energy, so not an option.

I would ideally like to move somewhere where the weather is much better as it has a huge impact on me.

Are there any places that may be more favourable?

Thanks.

Europe

Australia

North America
The reality is, MUNDANE ASTROLOGY supercedes Natal
and so

when a worldwide pandemic causes job losses
as well as high food prices
then EVERYONE is affected
Creating a MUNDANE ASTROLOGY chart for each specific city of interest
and THEN

placing your natal on a bi-wheel with the MUNDANE chart :smile:
is recommended

LostinPhilly

The reality is, MUNDANE ASTROLOGY supercedes Natal
and so

when a worldwide pandemic causes job losses
as well as high food prices
then EVERYONE is affected
Creating a MUNDANE ASTROLOGY chart for each specific city of interest
and THEN

placing your natal on a bi-wheel with the MUNDANE chart :smile:
is recommended

This is nothing to do with a job loss or high food prices really as it's not the case here.

Life progression in the sense of moving up the ladder in my current career/job, purchasing a home, meeting a partner, making friends etc.

The pandemic had an effect, certainly, but this had already started before the pandemic. I wanted to move at the beginning of 2020 and it got halted by the pandemic, so it's not a sudden realization. I think it's a block that simply was reinforced by the pandemic.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

This is nothing to do with a job loss or high food prices really as it's not the case here.

Life progression in the sense of moving up the ladder in my current career/job, purchasing a home, meeting a partner, making friends etc.

The pandemic had an effect, certainly, but this had already started before the pandemic. I wanted to move at the beginning of 2020 and it got halted by the pandemic, so it's not a sudden realization. I think it's a block that simply was reinforced by the pandemic.
Exactly - of the countries you're considering

AUSTRALIA has far stricter pandemic regulations
than your current country of residence :smile:

Europe has strict pandemic regulations
and
North America also
so
consulting MUNDANE charts as mentioned, is advisable

LostinPhilly

Exactly - of the countries you're considering

AUSTRALIA has far stricter pandemic regulations
than your current country of residence :smile:

Europe has strict pandemic regulations
and
North America also
so
consulting MUNDANE charts as mentioned, is advisable

It is not about pandemic regulations, food prices, energy costs, Russia/Ukraine crisis etc.

I live in Europe at the moment, so I'm well-aware of the situation and restrictions have been lifted in most countries, including my current country of residence where there are no restrictions at all.

I was asking about suggestions as to places that appear favourable from the above charts, not the continent as a whole. I'm looking for a place I can thrive in and have a decent standard of living. All places have good and bad features, but I am looking for something new.

Pandemic regulations are not my concern at this stage as they have been lifted in most places including North America and Europe.

I appreciate your contribution, but unless you have a specific input answering my actual question, your posts aren't exactly helpful because they hint at external factors that are not areas of concern for me.

I do not know where I would like to move yet, so I am not going to create a chart for each and every city. The thread was meant for anyone who is willing to give me a few hints as to which areas look favourable and based on that, I can look into these cities a bit deeper.

Last edited:

Vulcan

It's to some degree a philosophical question (to what extent can the natal chart be superseded etc.), but you contradict yourself in saying "France did not align with my own energy" and then "mundane charts don't matter". It's entirely possible the chart of Ireland has some adverse effect on your chart, and it's not just the weather.

JUPITERASC

It's to some degree a philosophical question

(to what extent can the natal chart be superseded etc.),
but you contradict yourself

in saying "...France did not align with my own energy..."
and then "...mundane charts don't matter..."

It's entirely possible the chart of Ireland
has some adverse effect on your chart, and
it's not just the weather.
Great point - thanks ! :smile:

LostinPhilly

It's to some degree a philosophical question (to what extent can the natal chart be superseded etc.), but you contradict yourself in saying "France did not align with my own energy" and then "mundane charts don't matter". It's entirely possible the chart of Ireland has some adverse effect on your chart, and it's not just the weather.

How is it contradictory?

I never said mundane charts don't matter, I said I do not know where I want to move yet. Since I am not contemplating moving back to France, why would I perform a chart on France?

Additionally, why would I perform a chart on Ireland if I am looking to relocate?

It's a waste of time.

I want to perform a chart on a prospective location, not one where I currently live in or have lived in and know full well what suits and what doesn't suit me.

Vulcan

How is it contradictory?

I never said mundane charts don't matter, I said I do not know where I want to move yet. Since I am not contemplating moving back to France, why would I perform a chart on France?

Additionally, why would I perform a chart on Ireland if I am looking to relocate?

It's a waste of time.

I want to perform a chart on a prospective location, not one where I currently live in or have lived in and know full well what suits and what doesn't suit me.

Ok perhaps I read too much into it and you don't wholly reject the synastry concept. You would check those charts synastry to see what was wrong there, and compare it to a new location to see if those conditions would improve. On the other hand if you don't find anything wrong with them, then the problems are more likely just in your natal (personally I also use astrocartography for general locations, but I don't ignore the mundane synastry for the specific locations).

Vulcan

Synastry requires an accurate birth time for both charts. Birth charts of countries are vague at best.

If you don't want to do the research and rectify them, only the Moon and Mercury aspects are significantly affected by variations within a day. For things like US states and most cities there isn't a problem, but it's true that some countries might not be what you would expect (or read in a book).

Witchyone

It's kind of weird that you haven't mentioned America at all, given your name. What did you think of Philadelphia when you were lost there? Did you do a relocation chart for it?

LostinPhilly

My username is not related to my place of birth or residence. It's actually derived from a song. I've been to the US, but never to Philly.

I was born in Europe and that's where I currently live. To be fair, I've felt like a fish out of water everywhere I've lived so.

QuietSoul

SINCE I use a technique where I can get a numerical strength and friction level for the houses, It is easily possible to see which location boost career by running multiple charts for different locales and comparing them to the one where you are living now.
What is that technique you are using? A special software?