Life has hit a wall and I am thinking of relocating - where to though?

Samantha Bean

It's kind of weird that you haven't mentioned America at all, given your name. What did you think of Philadelphia when you were lost there? Did you do a relocation chart for it?

I got the impression, and I could be wrong, that she got her law degree(JD) in Philadelphia, PA, USA, and that she always felt kind of like a fish out of water in the States.

LostinPhilly

My username is not related to my place of birth or residence. It's actually derived from a song. I've been to the US, but never to Philly.

I was born in Europe and that's where I currently live. To be fair, I've felt like a fish out of water everywhere I've lived so.

Samantha Bean

My username is not related to my place of birth or residence. It's actually derived from a song.

Really? Now you got me intrigued. What song and what group? If your moniker had been LostInTheOzone, i would have known that it was from Commander Cody and the Lost Planet Airmen(Cody died a couple of weeks ago).

BTW, I’ve been a fish out of water for almost 73 years starting from when I remembered being born in this life(not a fun experience, BTW)