Let's talk about this leo's houses and aspects!

Onion

Sorry about that leonine title :wink:

Any of you brave souls willing to interpret this chart?
I've heard so much about the sign a planet is in. If any of you have particular insight about which of my aspects and house placements are significant and what noticable effect they may have on me, please express them. :alien:

All forms of interpretation would be greatly appreciated though!

Thank youe

Attachments

• chairt.gif
    chairt.gif
    50.6 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

sven555

Sorry about that leonine title :wink:

Any of you brave souls willing to interpret this chart?
I've heard so much about the sign a planet is in. If any of you have particular insight about which of my aspects and house placements are significant and what noticable effect they may have on me, please express them. :alien:

All forms of interpretation would be greatly appreciated though!

Thank youe

Is this your chart, Onion? :surprised:

Chalk

For the sake of my :mars: :opposition: :pluto: :rolleyes: I'll go next.

I recommend you upload your chart using Astro.com so that it can be easier to read. :)

wilsontc

Staff member
least aspected Sun, to Onion

Onion,

You said:
Let's talk about this leo's houses and aspects!...If any of you have particular insight about which of my aspects and house placements are significant and what noticable effect they may have on me...

You have a least aspected Leo :)leo: self-expression, also ego) Sun :)sun: self-expression, also ego) in the duty (also career) house indicating you do not "connect in" with this energy. As a result you may OVERdo this energy. This suggests a STRONG need to be noticed in your career or to be noticed in general. You may do things to ensure that people are always paying attention to you or aware of you. With this energy, a little goes a long way! So you might want to not work TOO hard to be noticed...you definitely will be noticed without you having to DO so much.

Suggesting,

Tim

Onion

Re: least aspected Sun, to Onion

Onion,

You said:

You have a least aspected Leo :)leo: self-expression, also ego) Sun :)sun: self-expression, also ego) in the duty (also career) house indicating you do not "connect in" with this energy. As a result you may OVERdo this energy. This suggests a STRONG need to be noticed in your career or to be noticed in general. You may do things to ensure that people are always paying attention to you or aware of you. With this energy, a little goes a long way! So you might want to not work TOO hard to be noticed...you definitely will be noticed without you having to DO so much.

Suggesting,

Tim

I couldn't agree more with the first sentence [indicating you do not "connect in" with this energy]. I'm pretty lacking in ambition or sense of duty, at least when it comes to my own career. I'm going to art school, but I'm probably one of the least hardest working people here, and I have no concept of what I want to do afterward. It's VERY hard for me to motivate myself. I certainly do not overdo this area of life.

I also don't feel that I have a strong need to be noticed by people at all, except for loved one's and close friends, as everyone does. I'm actually a bit of a hermit, and tend to avoid attracting too much attention, at least on a conscious level. Then again, I did post this asking a bunch of strangers to look at my chart and tell me about myself, so... who knows... :innocent:

Are there any other significant factors here that might explain why I'm not driven, hard-working, or dying to be noticed?

Also, could the lack of aspects to my sun drown out its essential dignity? Perhaps my general lack of fire, aside from the leo sun, assists in mellowing out these qualities.

sven555

Exactly what Chalk said plus....

The ruler of your 12th house (Virgo) is in the 10th house (Mercury)

""12th house ruler in 10th house.
You suffered through your status, reputation, career, ambitions, external aspects of life, authority over you, practicality etc..

Abandon your ambitions, Dont try to be famous, never focus on your career, abandon your successes, abandon your authorities, make them dissapointed over you, Never listen what they say.
""

This was taken from another website.

Hope this helps you!

Onion

Abandon your ambitions, Dont try to be famous, never focus on your career, abandon your successes, abandon your authorities, make them dissapointed over you, Never listen what they say.
""

Are these suggestions for me based on my chart, or are these things I am likely to do based on my chart?

wilsontc

Staff member
lack of connection, to Onion

Onion,

You said:
I couldn't agree more with the first sentence [indicating you do not "connect in" with this energy]...I also don't feel that I have a strong need to be noticed by people at all...Then again, I did post this asking a bunch of strangers to look at my chart and tell me about myself...

In this case I suggest that you DO want to be noticed...but don't realize it. So you pretend it doesn't matter, when in fact it does matter to you. You identify with yourself as a "Leo Sun" but don't know what that means. And it would be interesting to see if others around you would say you are as "shy" and "retiring" as you think yourself to be. And a person who is an artist wants to have a public notice them for their artistry.

Wondering,

Tim

sven555

Are these suggestions for me based on my chart, or are these things I am likely to do based on my chart?

These are suggestions for you based on your chart.

However, you must remember:

• This is just ONE aspect in your chart.
  • You may have some more positive aspects overriding this aspect.
  • If you believe you can do something, do it, don't let astrology stop you.
Hope i helped! :smile:

Onion

Thanks a lot for all the insight guys.

Maybe I really do have a subconscious need to be noticed.

Are there any other significant factors anyone sees, other than my sun placement?

Does anybody have any thoughts on my moon/uranus/neptune opposite mercury/MC? I've been told this would be significant in my personality, but I don't quite know how to interpret it.

Quixotic

Hey there, O.

So lets talk about some key elements in your chart. #1: Saturn. Saturn. Saturn. We look to Saturn when trying to identify our lessons in this life. And for you, Saturn is a key player here. Heres what Saturn is doing:

Saturn is squaring Pluto. Trining Venus. And opposing Chiron.

#1: Saturn square Pluto
"With this aspect, it is likely that you will feel quite restricted by social and environmental constraints, and that the influence of the society in which you live will have considerable impact upon your life, often appearing to be a negative one.

Frustration appears to be inevitable; and you may feel that you are having to carry 'a burden for society', where you are involved in some way with a personal responsibility for some of society's troubles. This could be a form of work which takes you into problem areas, or even a sense of inner attunement..." (x)
[edited quote over 100 words against forum rules - Moderator]

#2: Saturn Trine Venus: I have this position as well. What I've found is that it's drawn me to older partners or partners that have a higher level of maturity. It'll also help bring some stability into your love life, that could otherwise be possibly shattered by having Saturn in the 5th house.

#3: Saturn Opposition Chrion:Another position you and I share. This energy is rather stifiling. Chiron is the asteroid of pain, its your wounds. I found this very interesting; "Saturn opposition Chiron pits self-limitation and structure against the pain of our psychological wounds. Essentially, we are either locking ourselves up in a straitjacket of responsibilities or we suffer pain and frustration related to repeated negative patterns. These patterns may have first been revealed in the relationship to the father or other parental or authority figure. However, the stiff upper lip approach to these issues is not going to bring resolution. People with this aspect will suffer much self-limitation and be unable to show their true nature until they confront their pain and deal with it."
[edited quote over 100 words against forum rules - Moderator]

Now we take this basic analysis of Saturn in opposition to Chiron and apply it to what Chiron in Leo is. Leo represents creativity! Saturn stifles and restricts. And in oppositions, they almost always come to us in the forms of people or even situations. Your wounds could be confronted by Saturn-like figures (Father, teachers, professors, authority figures), all in relation to creativity. Which is a HUGE part of your chart. Not only do you have a Leo sun, but Saturn in the 5th house, where Leo is the natural ruler. (Lessons through possible creativity, marriage, kids, everything a 5th house represents).

----

Another thing, I would suggest reading up on having Jupiter in the 12th house. It is a saving grace, embrace its energy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Onion

Quix,

Thanks a lot for all of that. Much of it really seems to apply to me.

I have a question though. What makes Saturn so influential in my chart? I definitely feel that it is, I just don't know why.