Leo468 Synastry chart.

Chrysalis

His pluto falls in your 1st house and is conjunct your mars and square your moon, his pluto has made you feel intense emotions, your feeling jealous and possessive and obsessive about him, your moon is in cancer so you can be like this a little anyway, but he has brought them out even deeper than before, conjunct your mars makes you want him in an intense sexual way, he gets your fire burning, he makes you lust after him and he gives you this intense drive to want him like really passionately.

Your venus/mars are also trine which is nice for attraction both ends.

Pluto being about power struggles too could be causing this kind of power play between you both.

The communication difficulties are coming from his saturn in your 3rd house conjunct your neptune, you feel restricted in being able to express yourself properly to him causing a lot of confusion, you can't say what you want to say without him putting up his barriers and withdrawing and giving you the silent treatment. Your mercurys in Leo so you're quite playful with your expression and you like to be heard and taken notice of when you do communicate with others, and his saturn is basically putting a wet blanket on this, you can't be yourself with him as your afraid whats going to happen, you can't be your usual jokey dramatic self incase he takes you the wrong way, your having to restrain yourself constantly in how you communicate with him.

Your actual mercury's are not in aspect either, which causes more difficulties communication wise and not to mention his other planets uranus/merc/neptune all once again in your 3rd house.....a lot of 3rd house issues with this guy. I mean his sun is conjunct your neptune and opposing your mercury, his sun is highlighting issues you have with your 3rd house, this could even be with your siblings and not just communication.

His Uranus in your 3rd sextile your mars in your 1st, can cause a lot of nervousness and restless energy from you communication wise, so he can make you feel excited,nervous,anxious,impatient when you're communicating via txt/social media or face to face.

Your saturn is in his empty 9th house, so have you been teaching him about Astrology, does he know your into Astrology ? as his mars in your 3rd house is trine your saturn, which could be making him feel enthusiastic about the things you teach him.

As his mars is conjunct his uranus in his chart and trine your saturn, you could also be learning him how to control and hold back more and not be so impulsive and overly energetic, your saturn gives him a kind of stabling and maturity effect.

Your venus/sun/NN/moon all fall in his 12th house, your NN also being conjunct his chiron, so this is two of your most important personal planets sun/moon and also NN in his 12th so all this is VERY significant and influential.

The 12th house being about the house of sadness and depression, (i think this is where his depression you mentioned in the thread comes into play), so your feel caring responsibility towards this person, but at the same time with the 12th being about the unconscious he doesn't realize how he is making you feel, especially with your moons being inconjunct he doesn't really understand your emotional needs and you don't understand his, your more upbeat in Leo, so even when down you'll put that smile on your face but with his moon in cancer he will just retreat and keep his emotions too himself.

The 12th house also being about things we don't want to deal with, things we just sweep under the carpet through fear of having to deal with them, now your sun is in his 12th house its like the door he's had closed regarding all his issues, you've suddenly turned on the light, so he can be feeling frightened in a way as these are all unconscious issues hes not dealt with, so its a very sensitive house with sensitive issues.

Imagine him being sat in his 12th house alone just hiding away for a while, where no-one knows where he is, he's sitting in the dark and is just maybe got his headphones in listening to music, maybe doing some art .....and hey you just open the door and turn on the light and are like "Hey :lol:" and he's like :surprised:....you wasn't supposed to know about his secret place, no-one does...now he's been exposed and he feels vulnerable and scared about what your going to see next.

So the way your sun is/leo its making him feel uneasy, as leos can be childlike and playful, maybe he's taking your humorous and fun loving sun the wrong way and its hitting some raw spots he'd rather not feel, he feels like you can see right through him as much as he tries to hide parts of himself from you, and this can make him uncomfortable.

So it does seem karmic with you and him, but lots of communication difficulties, and ups and downs related to his 12th house issues.

mqpszca_LI.jpg

Chrysalis

Leo i may add other bits on if i notice anything else, like i said synastry is still quite new to me, so i may have missed chunks out of this, but still have your chart open to look at.

As his pluto is in your 1st house and square your moon, this connection you have with him is going to change/transform you in someway, its not going to be easy and he's not going to be easy to let go of, but at the end of this experience for you there will be a rebirth of yourself, you won't be the same person afterwards.

leo468

His pluto falls in your 1st house and is conjunct your mars and square your moon, his pluto has made you feel intense emotions, your feeling jealous and possessive and obsessive about him, your moon is in cancer so you can be like this a little anyway, but he has brought them out even deeper than before, conjunct your mars makes you want him in an intense sexual way, he gets your fire burning, he makes you lust after him and he gives you this intense drive to want him like really passionately.

Your venus/mars are also trine which is nice for attraction both ends.

Pluto being about power struggles too could be causing this kind of power play between you both.

The communication difficulties are coming from his saturn in your 3rd house conjunct your neptune, you feel restricted in being able to express yourself properly to him causing a lot of confusion, you can't say what you want to say without him putting up his barriers and withdrawing and giving you the silent treatment. Your mercurys in Leo so you're quite playful with your expression and you like to be heard and taken notice of when you do communicate with others, and his saturn is basically putting a wet blanket on this, you can't be yourself with him as your afraid whats going to happen, you can't be your usual jokey dramatic self incase he takes you the wrong way, your having to restrain yourself constantly in how you communicate with him.

Your actual mercury's are not in aspect either, which causes more difficulties communication wise and not to mention his other planets uranus/merc/neptune all once again in your 3rd house.....a lot of 3rd house issues with this guy. I mean his sun is conjunct your neptune and opposing your mercury, his sun is highlighting issues you have with your 3rd house, this could even be with your siblings and not just communication.

His Uranus in your 3rd sextile your mars in your 1st, can cause a lot of nervousness and restless energy from you communication wise, so he can make you feel excited,nervous,anxious,impatient when you're communicating via txt/social media or face to face.

Your saturn is in his empty 9th house, so have you been teaching him about Astrology, does he know your into Astrology ? as his mars in your 3rd house is trine your saturn, which could be making him feel enthusiastic about the things you teach him.

As his mars is conjunct his uranus in his chart and trine your saturn, you could also be learning him how to control and hold back more and not be so impulsive and overly energetic, your saturn gives him a kind of stabling and maturity effect.

Your venus/sun/NN/moon all fall in his 12th house, your NN also being conjunct his chiron, so this is two of your most important personal planets sun/moon and also NN in his 12th so all this is VERY significant and influential.

The 12th house being about the house of sadness and depression, (i think this is where his depression you mentioned in the thread comes into play), so your feel caring responsibility towards this person, but at the same time with the 12th being about the unconscious he doesn't realize how he is making you feel, especially with your moons being inconjunct he doesn't really understand your emotional needs and you don't understand his, your more upbeat in Leo, so even when down you'll put that smile on your face but with his moon in cancer he will just retreat and keep his emotions too himself.

The 12th house also being about things we don't want to deal with, things we just sweep under the carpet through fear of having to deal with them, now your sun is in his 12th house its like the door he's had closed regarding all his issues, you've suddenly turned on the light, so he can be feeling frightened in a way as these are all unconscious issues hes not dealt with, so its a very sensitive house with sensitive issues.

Imagine him being sat in his 12th house alone just hiding away for a while, where no-one knows where he is, he's sitting in the dark and is just maybe got his headphones in listening to music, maybe doing some art .....and hey you just open the door and turn on the light and are like "Hey :lol:" and he's like :surprised:....you wasn't supposed to know about his secret place, no-one does...now he's been exposed and he feels vulnerable and scared about what your going to see next.

So the way your sun is/leo its making him feel uneasy, as leos can be childlike and playful, maybe he's taking your humorous and fun loving sun the wrong way and its hitting some raw spots he'd rather not feel, he feels like you can see right through him as much as he tries to hide parts of himself from you, and this can make him uncomfortable.

So it does seem karmic with you and him, but lots of communication difficulties, and ups and downs related to his 12th house issues.

View attachment 73385

First, you did an awesome reading and Im very thankful.
Yes I desire him so much, I tremble just by the thought of him, imagine what I feel by the touch... He also was desiring me so much, actually he did the first step. Intense, very intense lovemaking. I loved that he's dominating me in this way, I felt like his wife.
Well but the communication... Yes I really cannot express my words without thinking I'll make bad impression on him. I always had to choose my words wisely.
" you feel restricted in being able to express yourself properly to him causing a lot of confusion, you can't say what you want to say without him putting up his barriers and withdrawing and giving you the silent treatment " , " you can't be yourself with him as your afraid whats going to happen, you can't be your usual jokey dramatic self incase he takes you the wrong way, your having to restrain yourself constantly in how you communicate with him " That's the truth. That's exactly how I felt.
Many times he talks about suicide and it really hurts me, I cried about this. His words really touch my soul and I just start to cry. Yes his life is very difficult but I wanted to help him, to care about him, to soothe his pain. When he felt that I really see and feel his soul and know what he feels, he gets scared and distances himself from me. Yes when I'm not okay, even when inside me is war, I always say that I'm okay and never show it. When the last time he called me angry he asked me how i am. I was crying on the inside but I said " Im okay. I always am. ". Do you think he was hurt by the lie his friend made? I dont even know what to think anymore
But I want him back. I saw a part of him that is really drawning me to him. I really felt the good soul. He told me about what is the woman of his dreams. It described me. He still didnt see this side of me, but thats what he described. But he's weak. He believes his best friend. What can i do? Nothing. I'm really hurt

leo468

Leo i may add other bits on if i notice anything else, like i said synastry is still quite new to me, so i may have missed chunks out of this, but still have your chart open to look at.

As his pluto is in your 1st house and square your moon, this connection you have with him is going to change/transform you in someway, its not going to be easy and he's not going to be easy to let go of, but at the end of this experience for you there will be a rebirth of yourself, you won't be the same person afterwards.

Do you think our relationship will transform? Right now i'm crazy in love. I didnt felt this way very long time

Chrysalis

Did you meet through friends ?
Your mercury in his 11th I was seeing as a more friends based interaction.

Also his saturn on your IC would be about you feeling a responsibility towards him especially if he has issues with his parents from childhood you could end up taking on a parenting role in a way and this can become too much for you over time as your emotional needs are not met.

leo468

Did you meet through friends ?
Your mercury in his 11th I was seeing as a more friends based interaction.

Also his saturn on your IC would be about you feeling a responsibility towards him especially if he has issues with his parents from childhood you could end up taking on a parenting role in a way and this can become too much for you over time as your emotional needs are not met.

Yes we met through his friend