Leo and Saturn in same house=Saturn conj Sun?

athair

Hi; Jupiter-ruled chart has Leo in 9th and Saturn in 9th; does that account for something like a Saturn conjunction to the Sun?(*) Thanks in advance; greetings

(*)pisces sun is sq Sag Moon plus sq Sag Asc, so 9th house seems enhanced in the chart; i just noticed the likeliness of Saturn aspecting Sun...

JUPITERASC

Hi; Jupiter-ruled chart has Leo in 9th and Saturn in 9th; does that account for something like a Saturn conjunction to the Sun?(*) Thanks in advance; greetings
definitely not :)
(*)pisces sun is sq Sag Moon plus sq Sag Asc, so 9th house seems enhanced in the chart; i just noticed the likeliness of Saturn aspecting Sun...
you have natal SATURN LEO - you didn't state SUN location
chart?

LostNOzarks

If Leo rules the 9th house, look to the house where the Sun is positioned your chart to help you understand Saturn in Leo in 9th. Go Big, Go Hard. Death before Dishoner. It is a good place for a military leader - Saturn in the 9th. A good 9th house Leo cusp could pull it off with leadership and grace and dignity with Saturn there. If Sun is in your 12th, chances are you could be a world guru.

JUPITERASC

If Leo rules the 9th house, look to the house where the Sun is positioned your chart to help you understand Saturn in Leo in 9th. Go Big, Go Hard. Death before Dishoner. It is a good place for a military leader - Saturn in the 9th. A good 9th house Leo cusp could pull it off with leadership and grace and dignity with Saturn there. If Sun is in your 12th, chances are you could be a world guru.
chart? :)

athair

Thank you! Sun is in 4th house ( (Saturn sq Uranus in scorpio, also)

CapAquaPis

I consider my own natal chart life is heavily influenced by my Cancer Ascendant, the Moon conjunct the Sun in Aquarius, therefore I'm quite a Lunar Aquarian ... and to have my natal signs ruler Uranus in Scorpio, am I a Scorpion Uranian?

athair

I consider my own natal chart life is heavily influenced by my Cancer Ascendant, the Moon conjunct the Sun in Aquarius, therefore I'm quite a Lunar Aquarian ... and to have my natal signs ruler Uranus in Scorpio, am I a Scorpion Uranian?
What is the ruler of.your chart, by the way? Thanks

CapAquaPis

What is the ruler of.your chart, by the way? Thanks
I read the chart ruler is the planet that rules the ascendant or rising sign, it has to be the Moon and it conjuncts my natal sun in the 8th, the house ruled by Scorpio, and I should say "double Aquarian".

athair

I read the chart ruler is the planet that rules the ascendant or rising sign, it has to be the Moon and it conjuncts my natal sun in the 8th, the house ruled by Scorpio, and I should say "double Aquarian".
my chart has Mars in 23 Acquarius (sq Jupiter in Taurus)