Lazy eye and muscle diseases.

Vagabondgirl

I have had this lazy eye thing since I was a kid. One of my eyes is a bit lazy, muscle not strong enough or something with the nerve I think.

But I was wondering if I might develop some other nerve-muscle disorder in the future. Like myasthenia gravis? I started having some leg cramps earlier this winter. But After some excersize and time it disappeared luckily.

I heard that something with saturn or pluto in the 6th house could indicate these muscle disorders, am I right?

I have mercury (my gemini ACs ruler) in scorpio conjunct pluto. So what typical illnesses might this give?

Saturn is also in 6th house conjunct 7th house cusp.

Attachments

• astro ma.jpg
    astro ma.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 36
  • AstroequalMJ.jpg
    AstroequalMJ.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 25

Vagabondgirl

Oh, really? My boyfriend has this! but the opposite eye, and hes the opposite AC as me, saggitarius:))

Im such a hypochonder sometimes:p

yelena234

Hi,

I have pains in the right eye. It is like some knife bite. I have also sinusitis and my doctors told me, all are reflex pains and they come from neck muscle. Neck (and scapula) muscles are always in tension. I have Mercury in 6th, in Aries. Mercury is ruler of my 12th.
I have also Chiron in the 1st: there is always something critical about the head.

As I have posted my photo in one Forum (from USA, 2007) they told me that my pains are from liver. Also here where I live one male Forum member wrote: he has eye pain because of liver.
Officially I have liver cysts almost 3 cm long. Nobody cares about that.

I would recommend you:
Head CT,
Neck CT and
Liver: Ultra Scan.

Wish you good health.

Y.

Vagabondgirl

Ultra scan? Like ultra sound? My family doctor did this on my organs once, and he said everything was normal.

After my fever epilepsy as a child I did head MRI, and everything was normal then. But I was only 1 then.

The only thing I can think about concerning me is a positive rubella IgA test last summer. Doctors and my teacher said it wasnt supposed to turn out positive because I was vaccinated. So Im wondering if its false positive because of something autoimmune?? Does anyone know something about this?