Lawsuit - personal injury at work

Celeste

so i got a ear damage in this place where i worked even if i was independent contractor i think i could get a settlement..
will i win in court?

if i am jupiter not aspecting anything doesnt look good,,, so if i am moon
is much better cos moon s in 1h.is the opponent 7h or rather 6h? since is against the workplace i think i should use venus ruler of 6h?

BUT, moon is also THEIR money,,?

moon trine Appl. venus ruler of 6h
judge is mercury so moon-if i get the moon- favored by judge
[moon-merc.applying trine.]
my finances is saturn in 10h and NN in my 2h seem also positives.
end of matter IC is conjunct tight to POF! i see this as a good sign too..

what do you think?
my friend says i can win up to 1m$ cos after this damage i have not been able to work and i dont know when will i be able again.

thanks for looking!

mrd2d4.gif

Neptune Rising

Hi Celeste

Are you using a lawyer, are you going through an out of court settlement first, or is this going straight to court?

Moon in Capricorn is in detriment, and in Jupiter's fall, not sure how good that is for you. Moon here may not have the power to act fully for you. But then, looking at it another way, Moon is in the sign of business so kind of describes the situation you are asking about. Moon angular and in the 1st could show things moving quickly, moon gains accidental strength in the 2nd house Taurus.

But, if we use the 10th as ex-employer as some did in my thread on out of court settlement, they are Mercury.

Moon trines Mercury, the ex-employer, or court, then trines Venus, the ex-employer's money. Venus, their money is in the 5th house of gambles, trine from Moon suggests a favourable gamble. Those are uninterupted aspects. Along with North node in your 2nd house of money, suggests a favourable result. Its interesting the employer (Mercury) and their money (Venus) are in your 5th house of gambles. Moon trine Venus, their money seems to say their money going to you with that mutual reception.

Not sure what Moon squaring Sun equals - Sun also in MR with Mars in the 8th. That could show some sort of challenge, a bit of a battle as Moon Mars is a bit argumentative. Sun rules the 9th, lawyer.. Sun and Mars are in Jupiter's triplicity, so they seem favourable towars you/Jupiter.

You are also strong, Jupiter in Pisces, accidentally detrimented in the 3rd house (Gemini) but near cusp of the 4th where Jup is accidentally exhalted.

Not sure about Moon square to Sun, perhaps you act against your own better judgement... After that Moon sextiles to Jupiter, then Part of Fortune.

I would say there are more positives - trine Mercury, Venus, Moon conjunct Node, sextile Jupiter, sextile Fortuna

negatives - Moon square Sun

Very last aspect is trine to Saturn, your 2nd house ruler.

I'm more inclined to say go for it, you might win. Do you know how long its likely to take?

Good luck :wink:

Last edited:

Celeste

Thanks Neptune rising!
I will contact a team of personal injury lawyers.
I don't know yet if they ll take the case bcs I'd they re not sure to win they won't do it since I d pay off a percentage of the settlement

there's chance they might not bcs the damage to my ears has shown no physical evidence but I have a ringing in my ears 24/7 and causes me hard headaches so I cannot be working .

Been off for 5 months now and my bills are piling up..

Neptune Rising

No worries Celeste :wink:
Do you need a dr that can verify those injuries?

I see, so the lawyers will be the Sun, they are exalted and in MR with Mars. In Jupiter's triplicity and Mercurys terms. They prefer you. I'm wondering about the Sun squaring the North node, also Moon squaring the Sun. This looks like a challenge, to your money also. Moon conjuncting N Node just after square to Sun.

Moon quincunx Mars (5th) maybe some adjustment to be made regarding the 'others' money, maybe the lawyers suggest this (MR with Sun).

It could still be a favourable outcome for you, Jupiter conjuncting the Part of fortune on the Nadir.

Keep us posted :)

Celeste

hi again Neptune!
i think those lawyers will send you to a team of doctors that work for them!

they will produce records!

and i still have pain in my ears anyways so i ll need also prescriptions for that.

i thought quincunx didnt count in horary?
maybe could indicate a settlement thru insurance or such..

i also thought sun and moon didnt make any square since the orb is too wide?

do u attribute moon as ruler of 8h -their money?

thanks!

Neptune Rising

hi again Neptune!
i think those lawyers will send you to a team of doctors that work for them!

they will produce records!

and i still have pain in my ears anyways so i ll need also prescriptions for that.

i thought quincunx didnt count in horary?
maybe could indicate a settlement thru insurance or such..

i also thought sun and moon didnt make any square since the orb is too wide?

thanks!

Ah I see, cool lawyers!

Quincunx are not usually counted, never according to traditional rules. I just thought I'd add it in this case because it 'said' something to me. Interesting concept, maybe insurance will be the 8th house...

Moon is said to be applying, its moving fowards in the sign of Capricorn. Moon is the fastest object in the horary chart. It catches up with the Sun because Sun is slower than the Moon. Moon will form a 90 degree angle to the Sun - a square, which in horary can indicate challenges upcoming. If the Moon was at 18 degree Capricorn, the square aspect would have already passed, so the challenge would have already happened.

I also thought this in my chart about the settlement. I would tend to think that as your relationship to the quesited is primarily as an employer, I'd go for the 10th to be their significator, so their money is their 2nd house - the 11th. I see what you mean though, they could be the 'other' 7th house, the open enemy..

I just noticed, the Moon is kind of besieged, its between two maelfics, one of them Pluto which isn't considered in tratitional terms. Pluto sits on the 2nd cusp, maybe this shows a general air of transformation to do with your finances. Don't know, maybe there is something that will hold you up or stop you in some way. Or, as Moon trines Venus while conjunct to Pluto, could show you getting their money which will transform yours...

I'm still practicing myself so could be completely wrong.

You could get some news in a few weeks when Moon conjunct North Node while square Sun.

NR

Celeste

Ah thanks about the sun square moon explanation

I'm not start any action now tho since mercury rx is coming up

may 14 th I ll have t jupiter conj natal Chiron in 8h opposing n saturn
...t Uranus will be in my n 8 too.. Pretty explosive!

Neptune Rising

Mm interesting, I got a notified of my payout when tr Jupiter was trine natal Saturn, 2nd house ruler. South Node is also transiting conjunct natal Saturn. Mars tr in my 8th house! I'll post an analysis in transits.

Celeste

hi Neptune!! thanks for checking w me..
basically what happened was NO LAWYER would take my case.
the damage is not enough i guess ... in their scale... so maybe if i had a piece of skull cut out they would have taken the case..or if a dog tore my nose...etc

so i paid for all my meds expenses ..tough bcs im still not working but the ears are just recently truly gettin better... few weeks really,,,since dec. 2009. it s been a nightmare... but the tinnitus is almost gone now im so grateful..

im an aries at 6 degrees so right now im in the cosmic meatgrinder with all the astro craziness going on up there ... cant wait until this T square is over!!!

xoxo hugs 2 u

Neptune Rising

Thanks for the feedback Celeste

I'm really pleased your ears are getting better, and sorry to hear your case wasn't taken. Must be tough :(

I guess that Moon square Sun indicated a 'no', in this case.

The final Moon sextile the IC Part of Fortune/Jupiter looks like things end on a positive note, maybe something to do with your home.

Thanks again
NR :)