Lack of Motivation

Rebel Uranian

Recently I've been getting to the point where it's very difficult to find the motivation to do anything besides a few activities that I like. I'm gradually getting pleasure from fewer and fewer things. It's not laziness in the typical sense, but more like anhedonia, apathy, passivity, etc. Does anyone have any advice? (my chart is in my chart album on my profile)

zoumizzouzou

Here is what I see so far: Neptune in Pisces is transiting your 1st house. "Neptune Transits the First House

This influence sensitizes your mind, body, and soul to a higher energy. It can act to soften your disposition as you become more attuned to the subtleties in your environment and in everyday activities. You absorb the mood of those around you quite easily now, and your disposition is somewhat changeable as a result. This transit can add a mysterious aura to the way you project yourself to others. You tend to be less practical than you are idealistic, dreamy, and sensitive. Some of you may find the mundane concerns of life too boring, too drab to grab your attention! Some may feel less confident, as their direction in life is uncertain; others may attune themselves to a stronger spiritual purpose."

zoumizzouzou

Recently I've been getting to the point where it's very difficult to find the motivation to do anything besides a few activities that I like. I'm gradually getting pleasure from fewer and fewer things. It's not laziness in the typical sense, but more like anhedonia, apathy, passivity, etc. Does anyone have any advice? (my chart is in my chart album on my profile)

From you profile, you use whole house system, correct?

Rebel Uranian

I don't really practice astrology right now, and if I did I'd advise you to do what works for you, not what works for me.

I doubt this has to do with transits, since transits are not progressive.

zoumizzouzou

I don't really practice astrology right now, and if I did I'd advise you to do what works for you, not what works for me.

I doubt this has to do with transits, since transits are not progressive.

Honestly, it really does matter, because if its whole house system, Neptune transits 3. Anyway, idc, read your own chart then.