lack of hard aspects in my chart

Mikey279x

I've been wondering what are some of the hard aspects in my chart. it's topped to the brim with trines but I know there are a few aspects that can cause tension.. I have a fair amount of conjuctions in my chart as well as a few sesquadrates and quintiles but I'm not sure of any real hard moving aspects and it's kinds depressing in a way

cddfgdgfgdfg.gif

Carole

I have read that the problem with lacking hard aspects in a natal chart is that not being challenged, the person may waste their talents, have a "flat line" kind of life and become weak. Having too many good aspects makes the energy flow too easy...without the necessary turbulence that compels them to act and grow.

You have hard aspects in your chart, though. Conjunctions are not always good aspects. It depends on the planets involved. If they are of opposite nature, then it won't be a positive aspect.

Carole

Last edited:

Yoi

You have T-squares! That's plenty hard enough.

On further reflection, the square part of the T-square isn't really that strong. But the Moon Pluto opposition is pretty strong.

Last edited:

SolarSiren

Don't worry, soon enough the Progressed Planets will be making some squares for ya! :p

But seriously....Every aspect is a Gift from the Universe.

I've found that Hard/Soft aspects, it's all up to the native
to use the energy for good or evil.
I have 1 square & always have drama goin' on.

Sun/Moon combo is you in the most basic general way.
Then Declination parallel/contra parallel are even more accurate
descriptively.

Planetary geometry (Even T-squares), of any kind, shows an amplified unique talent(s). Check wealthiest people's charts, or any folks top in their fields.
I'll get sh*t for this, but my orb for aspects is only 3 degrees.
If 3 planets are involved in a geometry, I use 4 degrees.
Wider orbs weren't yielding results.

I'll have to eat crow Mikey on some stuff I wrote to you awhile back before my technique changed! :eek: PM me again!

Lissa

Hi Mickey!

If you think you don't have enough hard aspects,you should see the chart of one of my classmates who has only ONE square and TWO oppositions(counting Chiron out)!Honestly,I'm still puzzled by her chart;despite her lack of hard aspects,she has one of the most troubled lifes I've ever seen.

You have your fair share of tension with the Moon/Jupiter oppositions to Pluto and the squares to your Moon and Mercury.So maybe,because of the lack of other tense aspects,this aspects will be more pronounced in your life.Not only,keep in mind that conjunctions aren't always harmonious,and you have a big Leo stellium.

A lack of hard aspects doesn't really mean you're gonna have a easy life.Do you feel like life challenges you sometimes?Like you have to run and sweat a little,like all other people do?If you feel like life is throwing enougn challenge at you than you'll find your way to develop your harmonious aspects through them.

All the best
Lissa

astro.teacher

Your biggest issue is that Venus, Mercury and Mars are all burnt under the rays of the Sun and Combust. Combustion is a bad place for any Planet to be because the Sun is harming it. This will cause the most problems for you in your life. It may be something to look into and research a bit more because its fairly significant with 3 Planets. I have a few things on my website that I just updated concerning Combustion.

Mikey279x

astro.teacher said:
Your biggest issue is that Venus, Mercury and Mars are all burnt under the rays of the Sun and Combust. Combustion is a bad place for any Planet to be because the Sun is harming it. This will cause the most problems for you in your life. It may be something to look into and research a bit more because its fairly significant with 3 Planets. I have a few things on my website that I just updated concerning Combustion.

that doesnt sound good at all:(.. is there anything I can do about it or am I confined to a life of bad luck or is there any hope?

astro.teacher

Trust me, a chart full of trines im sure outweighs a lot of the malevolence of this placement so its not so horrible. I just posted that to tell you (as you wanted to know the challenging aspects of your chart) that that is something to take into account above aspects themselves.

You need to start off by determining how powerful each of the Planets (especially the ones that are Combust) are. Remember combustion is just ONE debility, its debilitating effect can be lessened when the Planet is either Essentially or Accidentally dignified. So theres still hope ;) I wouldnt worry too much. Your trines will make everyone else jealous :D

Mikey279x

astro.teacher said:
Trust me, a chart full of trines im sure outweighs a lot of the malevolence of this placement so its not so horrible. I just posted that to tell you (as you wanted to know the challenging aspects of your chart) that that is something to take into account above aspects themselves.

You need to start off by determining how powerful each of the Planets (especially the ones that are Combust) are. Remember combustion is just ONE debility, its debilitating effect can be lessened when the Planet is either Essentially or Accidentally dignified. So theres still hope ;) I wouldnt worry too much. Your trines will make everyone else jealous :D

the suns the strongest planet in my chart :confused:

followed by mars then the moon

astro.teacher

I dont mean find THE strongest, I just meant find out if the Planets that are combust are strong enough to neutralize the combustion (which receives a -5 on the debility scale), does that make sense? Also, remember that this Combustion occurs in the 5th House therefore only 5th House significators are appropriately damaged by this placement. Specifically with relation to the Houses that those Planets are Lord over.

Mikey279x

astro.teacher said:
I dont mean find THE strongest, I just meant find out if the Planets that are combust are strong enough to neutralize the combustion (which receives a -5 on the debility scale), does that make sense? Also, remember that this Combustion occurs in the 5th House therefore only 5th House significators are appropriately damaged by this placement. Specifically with relation to the Houses that those Planets are Lord over.

ohh I see then yeah I'm good all accept mercury which is most likely combust I can deal with that

the strongest planets I have are

the sun which is #1
Mars which is number 2
then venus is my 4th strongest planet

so I guess I'm allright

I should never ever turn to astrology when I nervous I should have known better. that has to occur a lot and can freak people out I imagine lol