Kundalini Awakening

kinglokie

Hi Im new to this forum and I apologize if I am out of turn since I haven't completely read all the rules to this forum.

I just felt compelled to post this on here even though its not like me to do so. (I don't ever scan message boards or forums let alone post on them.)

So I came across this forum because I was searching for my seizure like symptoms when I meditate. Almost like an uncanny energy trying to burst out of me.

Afraid I would contract seizures, I would pull back and relax. Didn't think anything of it. Or maybe I did, but the thoughts were mute points.

About a week ago, it was after 11pm I know that, I was sitting at my laptop in my bedroom typing up a story I've been working on when I noticed a sudden coldness enter the room. Now its a hot summer night here in Southern California and all my windows were closed.

The next odd thing that caught my attention was my little dog who was noticeably unconscious on the bed with his belly up snoring like a drunk. That would be normal behavior in a lot of dogs but I really know my dog (he's always by my side) and he's a rescue who's came from a lot of abuse and he's never slept like that. I actually got up and shook him and he still would wake. I let him sleep since he seemed so peaceful and returned back to my desk.

Suddenly the room was even more cold than before and I say "darker" in the sense that I felt the light in the room diminishing even though there wasn't much light in the first place.

Then I felt a presence in the room. It filled the room actually. Not a heavy feeling but enough to let me know it was there.

Suddenly my senses told me to go lay down on the bed under the blankets. It was getting so cold at this point.

I stood up and took two steps and then collapsed to the floor. My bed was only five steps away and I couldn't make it. I found myself laying in the "Childs pose" of yoga (Im not a big yoga guy but I know that position cause its easy) and reaching for the nearest blanket to keep me warm.

I flung the blanket over me as if to protect me from whatever this universe has sent me. But the whole time I felt this presence never physically saw it but knew...I KNEW it was female and had the shape of a green serpent. I want to say dragon but not like Game of Thrones, maybe more like those ancient Chinese flying dragons.

But this female entity was telling me to relax. Then suddenly I was moving to its beat. A slow rhythmic beat that had me sprawling into unknown yoga positions. Time and space disappeared and the next thing I knew I was sitting next to my human body. It didn't even notice me. I could see what was a portal or an opening to another dimension (I hope to not sound crazy with this experience for it felt just as real as a morning shower) As I was peering through this dimension I felt as if my eyes were altered. Almost turned sideways. And the roots/nerves behind them, I could feel them going all the way to the center of my head.

I can't recall much else or put it into words but it lasted longer until suddenly like wind passing through, it was gone. I was now sweating under the blankets.

The lasting impression I got was that this entity will be back when I'm ready.

Now heres the weird part.

For the past week I have been dieting and meditating and almost obsessing over what occurred. Ive always been a party machine and not very religious or spiritual. I grew up with a traumatized childhood (alcoholic father, mother passed when I was 9, etc.) I hope theres someone out there who can help me.

Ive researched kundalini awakenings and its what I think has occurred. My sensitivity is through the roof and I can't help but to go on SLOW walks and notice nature. Again, these are not my normal living patterns. Sorry for the rant just want some clarity and help...

Lokie (Capricorn)
dob: January 2nd, 1985

RaRohini

Hi Im new to this forum and I apologize if I am out of turn since I haven't completely read all the rules to this forum.

I just felt compelled to post this on here even though its not like me to do so. (I don't ever scan message boards or forums let alone post on them.)

So I came across this forum because I was searching for my seizure like symptoms when I meditate. Almost like an uncanny energy trying to burst out of me.

Afraid I would contract seizures, I would pull back and relax. Didn't think anything of it. Or maybe I did, but the thoughts were mute points.

About a week ago, it was after 11pm I know that, I was sitting at my laptop in my bedroom typing up a story I've been working on when I noticed a sudden coldness enter the room. Now its a hot summer night here in Southern California and all my windows were closed.

The next odd thing that caught my attention was my little dog who was noticeably unconscious on the bed with his belly up snoring like a drunk. That would be normal behavior in a lot of dogs but I really know my dog (he's always by my side) and he's a rescue who's came from a lot of abuse and he's never slept like that. I actually got up and shook him and he still would wake. I let him sleep since he seemed so peaceful and returned back to my desk.

Suddenly the room was even more cold than before and I say "darker" in the sense that I felt the light in the room diminishing even though there wasn't much light in the first place.

Then I felt a presence in the room. It filled the room actually. Not a heavy feeling but enough to let me know it was there.

Suddenly my senses told me to go lay down on the bed under the blankets. It was getting so cold at this point.

I stood up and took two steps and then collapsed to the floor. My bed was only five steps away and I couldn't make it. I found myself laying in the "Childs pose" of yoga (Im not a big yoga guy but I know that position cause its easy) and reaching for the nearest blanket to keep me warm.

I flung the blanket over me as if to protect me from whatever this universe has sent me. But the whole time I felt this presence never physically saw it but knew...I KNEW it was female and had the shape of a green serpent. I want to say dragon but not like Game of Thrones, maybe more like those ancient Chinese flying dragons.

But this female entity was telling me to relax. Then suddenly I was moving to its beat. A slow rhythmic beat that had me sprawling into unknown yoga positions. Time and space disappeared and the next thing I knew I was sitting next to my human body. It didn't even notice me. I could see what was a portal or an opening to another dimension (I hope to not sound crazy with this experience for it felt just as real as a morning shower) As I was peering through this dimension I felt as if my eyes were altered. Almost turned sideways. And the roots/nerves behind them, I could feel them going all the way to the center of my head.

I can't recall much else or put it into words but it lasted longer until suddenly like wind passing through, it was gone. I was now sweating under the blankets.

The lasting impression I got was that this entity will be back when I'm ready.

Now heres the weird part.

For the past week I have been dieting and meditating and almost obsessing over what occurred. Ive always been a party machine and not very religious or spiritual. I grew up with a traumatized childhood (alcoholic father, mother passed when I was 9, etc.) I hope theres someone out there who can help me.

Ive researched kundalini awakenings and its what I think has occurred. My sensitivity is through the roof and I can't help but to go on SLOW walks and notice nature. Again, these are not my normal living patterns. Sorry for the rant just want some clarity and help...

Lokie (Capricorn)
dob: January 2nd, 1985

Hi !
Please provide the time and place of birth.

Last edited:

kinglokie

@Rahrohini I was born Fort Polk, Louisiana I believe a little after 2am on January 2nd 1985

@kuntuzangmo It feels like good fortune will be the end game. thats the sense it gave me. but also that its going to be super difficult in the process if that makes sense.

Thank you both for the replies.

rahu

Banned
well kinglokie

you nailed it the head.
your dragonhead is at 26tau35 and your venus is at 17aqur51 ,square the node and your Saturn at24scop51 is conjunct the dragonstail.
the transiting dragonhead has been square your dragonhead onjune9th and was square your natal Saturn on july 6th.
transitting venus was conjunct your dragonhead on the 29th of june.

the dragonhead or north node is your kundalini energy,so everything you sensed and felt was exactly correct.

rahu