Kindly advice on my health

parashartlkdr

astrologers help

Hello Sir
MY health has some issues from last two years. If you can advise and show me some way out of darkness. I will be very much thankful.

Thanking you,
Parashar

Attachments

• parashar-chart.jpg
    parashar-chart.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

Bir Singh Khari

Your running main dasa lord is RAHU which is placed in 6th , conjoined with it's significetor SATURN.This combination in itself is responsible for all of your health issues .At present your SADE SATI is also going on .When sade sati combines with inauspicious dasa it gives problems .

parashartlkdr

Thanks for your reply. Yes I know that my sade sati is going on and not more than a year is left. I had made birth chart from two astrologers, one say I have Astotari while other said I have vinsottari dasha perhaps the sun set at 5.35pm of a nice clear 3rd of March evening causes the problem! And the birth place is Guwahati, eastward from Allahabad. Astotari says it is Shani-dasha while vinsottari says it is Rahu's. Whatever it may be, the results of both of them is BAD!.
I have an Amethest stone of nine carats. Is there any further need of stones to be worn. If yes, kindly suggest.
The period of sade sati is going to end next year, can I expect good results?
What problem is there in the 7th house? Kindly tell.)
Your overall impression on the chart? I am a medical student and like to go futher with my knowledge and servitude to humanity.
Thanks,
With regards,
Parashar

kshantaram

Premium Member
Dr Parashar,

rahu dasa till age 25.4 yrs approx.

saturn-rahu own capricorn 6th good for employment matters, health, overcoming competition/opponents, tends to foreignness, generally speaking, while could tend to rise and fall.

jupiter-saturn opposition could suggest missed employment opportunities owning to some miscalculations/misunderstandings possibly.

saturn-rahu 6th/9th from moon could suggest pitrudosh/shrapit dosh,
advisable to respect and serve elders in the family or otherwise grandfather/great grandfather etc. daily offer karpoor arathy
at the photograph of pitrus, perform shraddha etc sincerely, offer gift of clothings to elders, serve at old age homes, etc.
could observe fast saturday evenings.

rahu enemy of ascendant lord sun, hence rahu dasa may not be good, saturn-rahu 6th house for health, ascendant sun and significator of health again over saturnine acquarius 7th, sun-saturn-mercury conjunct in the navamsa - may be sciatica, arthritis, intestinal/gastric-toxic problems etc

saturn significator for disease own capricorn 6th and good fighting health issues successfully perhaps. rahu vargottami over capricorn in the navamsa and placed 6th house strong enough to overcome challenges in life.

currently saturn-rahu transit elevated libra 3rd house good for initiative and general progress, although 2nd transit from moon in sade-sati, the positive phase of sade-sati, being elevated over libra.

saturn-rahu could however tend to rise and fall to watch and care, saturn-rahu square natal saturn-rahu 6th coincidentally, 10th from rahu/rahu dasa again tending to rise and fall.

jupiter transits gemini 11th for gains aspecting own 5th house sagittarius for education, romance, advisory roles and good. jupiter transit 10th from moon/square hence not as effective to keep expectations of gains moderate enough, while transit 6th from rahu/rahu dasa calling for greater efforts.

natal jupiter lord 5th elevated cancer 12th tending to educational issues perhaps while tending to study away from home/distant lands/abroad. jupiter-ketu cancer 12th good for spiritual development, while may not be good for material comforts. could be prone to water accidents/drowning etc

separative node ketu transits impulsive aries 9th tending to distant lands, and could impact father's health, while transit 8th from moon, square rahu/rahu dasa. transit ketu alone hence may not much to worry.

movable aries 9th inimical for the fixed leo ascendant, stress and delays in matters of luck, higher education, fortune, etc. lord mars over the 10th taurus impacting career with stress and delay, while mars debilated-neecha in the navamsa chart.

mars being inimical/badhaka, mars taurus could perhaps suggest thyroid issues, could be anemic with low hemoglobin count perhaps, and knee issues. moon-mars-ketu conjunct navamsa perhaps suggestive of scope for surgery of lungs/heart, volatile emotions and finances, suppressed anger.

moon highest planetary degrees virgo 2nd, own cancer in the navamsa, the personality profile, aptitude for psychology/psychiatry, perfectionist attitude and critical thinking. moon 2nd generally good for finances, while being 12th lord over the 2nd could suggest earnings in foreign/distant lands perhaps and spending over the family.

gains from spouse as lord mercury over the 7th house while mercury also being lord 11th for gains.

sun-mercury acquarius could suggest mathematical, statistical abilities and oratory-teaching skills, sun 7th could also suggest administrative aptitude. sun-mercury acquarius mystique, airy/uncertain, reformist, innovative.

sun 7th suggests seeking well placed person as spouse, but sun 7th especially saturnine acquarius, while lord saturn negates into the 6th house, could suggest separative tendencies.

sun-saturn lords 1/7 over acquarius-capricorn 2/12 from each other same lord could suggest mutual neutral inclination in relationship. while sun acquarius 7th could have separative tendencies, to be aware.

mars 2nd highest planet factor for vocation,
mars 10th house taurus inclined to operations/projects management and execution; may be head of psychiatry ward etc.

mars badhaka for leo ascendant hence stress and delays in career matters, while mars debilated in navamsa and weak hence not as effective, moon own cancer navamsa, hence debilation cancelled tending to slow pace of growth, moon-mars conjunction tending to volatile emotions and finances. moon-mars-ketu cancer prone to surgery/injury, 10th navamsa hence scope for career issues/job separations-breaks.

venus pisces elevated, selfless attitude towards, moon-venus opposition artistic aptitudes, may be good voice being over the 2/8 axis, being over unfriendly opposition virgo-pisces relationship could be affected. elevated venus 8th could suggest wealth of spouse/splendor.

venus lord 9th from moon, 7th from moon, elevated pisces, luck upon marriage,
sun 7th seeking well placed person, separative tendencies same time.
jupiter aspects own pisces, venus elevated pisces.

saturn own capricorn 6th, success amidst adversity, saturn-rahu 6th able to cope with challenges of life. venus makes debilation aspect over virgo 2nd suggestive of poor bank balances perhaps. venus lord 10th over the 8th elevated, research aptitude, may be in area of human relations, medicine/alchemy, etc. may be sudden gains in career. jupiter lord 8th elevated over the 12th again success/sustaining amidst adversity.

sun asc lord, placed saturnine acqarius, could worship Surya Yantra keeping in pooja. Mangal Yantra for badhak Mars, debilated navamsa, impacting 10th house for career under stress and delays. could recite Aditya Hridayam for health, sun asc lord.

currently ketu transit 8th from moon, could daily offer white til revadi prasad during the morning prayers.
offer red flowers on tuesdays.

rahu/ketu 2/8 from asc/moon natal/transit could cause sudden issues/problems.

hope generic observations help take stock of the chart and the transits and the issues. could share feedbacks.

wishing well,

kshantaram
OM SHRIGURUVE NAMAHA,
OM SHRI SAIGANESHAYA NAMAHA

Last edited:

parashartlkdr

Thank you sir for your kind reply:smile:.
Local astrologers suggest me-
1. Sapphire-5 carats
2. Red coral-8 carats
3. Amethest- 9 carats
Should I continue all these gemstones?
As for Rahu-Dasha is there need of 'Gomed' to be worn/Rahu yantra to be worshipped?

With regards,
Parashar

Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
Doctor,

would have appreciated an element of feedbacks on the reading offered!

jupiter-ketu elevated over cancer 12th for losses, jupiter lord 5th;

mars badhak for the leo ascendant,

saturn-rahu strong over the 6th house, shrapit yog, hence suggested karpoor arathy for the pitrus,

hence no such recommendations.

have already suggested the critical remedies as thought appropriate after due consideration.

hope this clarifies.

wishing well,

kshantaram

kshantaram

Premium Member
I appreciated your post very much.
Apologise for late response.

With regards,
Parashar

appreciate your acknowledgment.

i am talking of your feedbacks on the content of the reading offered vs your health problems, etc and any other relevant feedback that you may like to share in the context of the astrological reading.

wishing well,

kshantaram

parashartlkdr

Sir,
Thanks a lot for the analysis.My problem is of nerves. The body parts that would effect, according to you, are possibly minor limitations. But you are right.
I suffered from whole body paralysis or quadriplesia two years ago. I recovered considerably after such a big accident. Now I say I am 70% recovered.
I believe in astrology right from childhood. And this site may help open a new chapter of my life. I would therefore appreciate if you could give possible remedies of my problems instead of analysis only.

Thanking you,
Parashar

kshantaram

Premium Member
Dr,

rahu enemy of ascendant lord sun, hence rahu dasa may not be good, saturn-rahu 6th house for health, ascendant sun and significator of health again over saturnine acquarius 7th, sun-saturn-mercury conjunct in the navamsa - may be sciatica, arthritis, intestinal/gastric-toxic problems etc

saturn significator for disease own capricorn 6th and good fighting health issues successfully perhaps. rahu vargottami over capricorn in the navamsa and placed 6th house strong enough to overcome challenges in life.

natal jupiter lord 5th elevated cancer 12th tending to educational issues perhaps while tending to study away from home/distant lands/abroad. jupiter-ketu cancer 12th good for spiritual development, while may not be good for material comforts. could be prone to water accidents/drowning etc

movable aries 9th inimical for the fixed leo ascendant, stress and delays in matters of luck, higher education, fortune, etc. lord mars over the 10th taurus impacting career with stress and delay, while mars debilated-neecha in the navamsa chart.

mars being inimical/badhaka, mars taurus could perhaps suggest thyroid issues, could be anemic with low hemoglobin count perhaps, and knee issues. moon-mars-ketu conjunct navamsa perhaps suggestive of scope for surgery of lungs/heart, volatile emotions and finances, suppressed anger.

mars badhaka for leo ascendant hence stress and delays in career matters, while mars debilated in navamsa and weak hence not as effective, moon own cancer navamsa, hence debilation cancelled tending to slow pace of growth, moon-mars conjunction tending to volatile emotions and finances. moon-mars-ketu cancer prone to surgery/injury, 10th navamsa hence scope for career issues/job separations-breaks.

saturn own capricorn 6th, success amidst adversity, saturn-rahu 6th able to cope with challenges of life. venus makes debilation aspect over virgo 2nd suggestive of poor bank balances perhaps. venus lord 10th over the 8th elevated, research aptitude, may be in area of human relations, medicine/alchemy, etc. may be sudden gains in career. jupiter lord 8th elevated over the 12th again success/sustaining amidst adversity.
rahu/ketu 2/8 from asc/moon natal/transit could cause sudden issues/problems.

hope generic observations help take stock of the chart and the transits and the issues.

could share feedbacks.

wishing well,

kshantaram
OM SHRIGURUVE NAMAHA,
OM SHRI SAIGANESHAYA NAMAHA

sun asc lord, placed saturnine acqarius, could worship Surya Yantra keeping in pooja.

sun karaka for physique/health representing whole body while is the asc lord too, conjunct lord mercury lord 11th for disease being 6th from 6th, sun-mercury over saturnine acquarius representing bones, nerves, etc

Mangal Yantra for badhak Mars, debilated navamsa, impacting 10th house for career under stress and delays. could recite Aditya Hridayam for health, sun asc lord.

currently ketu transit 8th from moon, could daily offer white til revadi prasad during the morning prayers. offer red flowers on tuesdays.

saturn-rahu 6th/9th from moon could suggest pitrudosh/shrapit dosh, advisable to respect and serve elders in the family or otherwise grandfather/great grandfather etc.

daily offer karpoor arathy at the photograph of pitrus, perform shraddha etc sincerely, offer gift of clothings to elders, serve at old age homes, etc. could observe fast saturday evenings.

ps : appreciate the sharing

parashartlkdr

Respected astrologers
Recently I have searched about the conjunct of saturn and rahu. I found that the conjuct of two negative planets may be positive. Is that true? Kindly clearify my doubts.
With regards,
Parashar

parashartlkdr

Respected kshantaramji,
I have bought Surya and Mangal yantra as per your advice . But I dont have any idea of the place, direction and time of its placement. Also if it can be placed in our Puja ghar? If both the yantras be placed together?
Kindly advise.
Yours sincerely,
Parashar