Ketu mahadasha results

Tomica84

Hello everyone , can You please help me by telling me what can I expect in the rest of my Ketu mahadasha wich started in March 2019 ?
I'm jobless for three years now..it's hard..
Date of birth : 29.12.1984.
Time of birth : 9:15 am
Place : Varaždin (Croatia)
Capricorn ascendent.

Thank you very much.

creativei

Horoscope is nice important lords are well placed . kind of blessed chart though it may have some drawbacks no problems to life on the whole .

ketu in 11th is very good in terms of finance and luxuries but it gives problems in elder borne ,also ketu detaches you from friends , lack of social life . friends may betray you , insult and put you down . you get gains from mothers and general pleasures of life but at time mother health affected ketu aspects moon who signifies mother peace of mind women daily flow of cash . but you experiences changes in all above said cautious in women matters you get into issues and thereby suffer defamation . chances of losing maternal grandmother . change of places may occur sudden life change happens . and that change make take you high in life . kind of sudden fortune . problems in love , you suffer getting into wrong love without analyzing . so careful in love matters never hurry in relationship . ketu makes you act without thinking . good for spirituality will visit many religious shrines . After sudden death of someone your life changes . take care of father health . problems indicated with father .

current transit is somewhat problem next sat transit is good suddenly life changes . 2022 is good .

Tomica84

Horoscope is nice important lords are well placed . kind of blessed chart though it may have some drawbacks no problems to life on the whole .

ketu in 11th is very good in terms of finance and luxuries but it gives problems in elder borne ,also ketu detaches you from friends , lack of social life . friends may betray you , insult and put you down . you get gains from mothers and general pleasures of life but at time mother health affected ketu aspects moon who signifies mother peace of mind women daily flow of cash . but you experiences changes in all above said cautious in women matters you get into issues and thereby suffer defamation . chances of losing maternal grandmother . change of places may occur sudden life change happens . and that change make take you high in life . kind of sudden fortune . problems in love , you suffer getting into wrong love without analyzing . so careful in love matters never hurry in relationship . ketu makes you act without thinking . good for spirituality will visit many religious shrines . After sudden death of someone your life changes . take care of father health . problems indicated with father .

current transit is somewhat problem next sat transit is good suddenly life changes . 2022 is good .

Thank You very much for your response.
Can i ask you how tranist of Saturn in 2nd house will be better if first phase of Sade sati starts (12th from moon) and Saturn is giving zero points in transit to my 2nd house by looking ashtakavarga table ? So no possibility for job this year ? Can I ask you just one more thing ,can You please tell me what career is best for me looking at my chart ? I'm sorry for my bad english .. Thank you so much one more time .. 🙏

creativei

Thank You very much for your response.
Can i ask you how tranist of Saturn in 2nd house will be better if first phase of Sade sati starts (12th from moon) and Saturn is giving zero points in transit to my 2nd house by looking ashtakavarga table ? So no possibility for job this year ? Can I ask you just one more thing ,can You please tell me what career is best for me looking at my chart ? I'm sorry for my bad english .. Thank you so much one more time .. ��

Its my duty to clear doubts feel free to ask anything.

saturn when transiting each house triggers particular events . for every moon sign sat holds some house for meena rasi sat is owner of 11th n 12th gains as well as loss . so whichever house he goes he gives these two house powers only . gain/loss thats the theme for your sat transit througout the life same goes for guru too for meena he is lord of 1st n 10th physical as well as professional mostly capricorn asc are self employment . teachers actors narrators businessman govt officials like IAS IPS etc .

current sat transit is fairly good but most of pisces rasi people get health problems and sudden disgrace its because from 11th sat aspects 1st where 5th lord moon exists , moon is mind health fall of position peace of mind . when sat aspects moon u experience problems in all above said things . sat gives problems whichever house he sees only exception jupiter should aspect that house else things goes worst . from 11th he sees 1st of physical health 5th of mind childrens fall of position (tas y 10th lord is debili ) lastly 8th of Humiliation suffering incognito accident , mental agony . but its temporary only many get job changes or changes within firm .

2nd house sat gives separation from family , if you are expecting marriage it will take place expenditure lots of futile travels , getting hit in the legs/feet . at least once legs gets injured . though he is lord of 12th for u but he also 11th so he gives loss at the same time gains too .

sat transit is given major importance because sat comes to an house once in a 30 yrs he will transform the person at each transits jupiter rahu ketu and all moves a house year so its not a big deal .

reg profession i say its very broad subject even scholar cant pinpoint one . we can only guess . on that note after analyzing well i say , business 10th lord in 1st 4th n 11th in 2nd is very good for business . indeed u have self earned money . venus in 1st indicates wife brings luck after marg you get lots of opportunities to earn money . current ketu dasa is also good he wil put foundation for next venus dasa . so whatever happening now its for ur next dasa venus dasa will be golden period of your life . well settled life happiness all over side .

venus dasa gives you scandal too, you get into women issues thereby spoil domestic peace . even chances law suit from girls too so careful in dealing with females .

if not business then media field sure . but business is first choice .

Last edited:

Tomica84

Its my duty to clear doubts feel free to ask anything.

saturn when transiting each house triggers particular events . for every moon sign sat holds some house for meena rasi sat is owner of 11th n 12th gains as well as loss . so whichever house he goes he gives these two house powers only . gain/loss thats the theme for your sat transit througout the life same goes for guru too for meena he is lord of 1st n 10th physical as well as professional mostly capricorn asc are self employment . teachers actors narrators businessman govt officials like IAS IPS etc .

current sat transit is fairly good but most of pisces rasi people get health problems and sudden disgrace its because from 11th sat aspects 1st where 5th lord moon exists , moon is mind health fall of position peace of mind . when sat aspects moon u experience problems in all above said things . sat gives problems whichever house he sees only exception jupiter should aspect that house else things goes worst . from 11th he sees 1st of physical health 5th of mind childrens fall of position (tas y 10th lord is debili ) lastly 8th of Humiliation suffering incognito accident , mental agony . but its temporary only many get job changes or changes within firm .

2nd house sat gives separation from family , if you are expecting marriage it will take place expenditure lots of futile travels , getting hit in the legs/feet . at least once legs gets injured . though he is lord of 12th for u but he also 11th so he gives loss at the same time gains too .

sat transit is given major importance because sat comes to an house once in a 30 yrs he will transform the person at each transits jupiter rahu ketu and all moves a house year so its not a big deal .

reg profession i say its very broad subject even scholar cant pinpoint one . we can only guess . on that note after analyzing well i say , business 10th lord in 1st 4th n 11th in 2nd is very good for business . indeed u have self earned money . venus in 1st indicates wife brings luck after marg you get lots of opportunities to earn money . current ketu dasa is also good he wil put foundation for next venus dasa . so whatever happening now its for ur next dasa venus dasa will be golden period of your life . well settled life happiness all over side .

venus dasa gives you scandal too, you get into women issues thereby spoil domestic peace . even chances law suit from girls too so careful in dealing with females .

if not business then media field sure . but business is first choice .

For now i only have losses and no gains for past 3 years..
As far as carrer is concerned I'm intersted in investing in stocks , maybe trading ..
Is parivartan yoga (dhana yoga) between Saturn and Mars a good one for stocks ?

Thank You so much for answering me and God bless you. 🙏🏻

Last edited:

creativei

For now i only have losses and no gains for past 3 years..
As far as carrer is concerned I'm intersted in investing in stocks , maybe trading ..
Is parivartan yoga (dhana yoga) between Saturn and Mars a good one for stocks ?

Thank You so much for answering me and God bless you. 🙏🏻

Parvartan yoga between benefics is good , also malefics in 5th is bad speculation business at first it gives gains but in the end it makes u loser rahu in 5th . indeed u r big risk taker but it will pull your legs . so dont play with ur fortune . even if u get into stocks dont give everything just play fair game . both mars sat aspecting 5th never ever think of it . rest your wish .

Tomica84

Parvartan yoga between benefics is good , also malefics in 5th is bad speculation business at first it gives gains but in the end it makes u loser rahu in 5th . indeed u r big risk taker but it will pull your legs . so dont play with ur fortune . even if u get into stocks dont give everything just play fair game . both mars sat aspecting 5th never ever think of it . rest your wish .

Thank You . 🙏🏻

Tomica84

Creativei please help 🙏🏻 I forgot to ask , Since the beginning of December 2020 I have panic attacks, I am nervous on a daily basis, anxious, I sleep very badly, is it all because of Saturn transit and the aspect on the Moon in 3 house or because of Ketu transit and also the aspect on the Moon in 3 house or something third , please help, I find it very hard to bear.
Thank You.

creativei

An dasa not only gives its lordship powers but also the lords joins with it , ketu in 11th is good for money but that ketu has joined with 6th lord and asc lord so it should give those powers too . also from dasa lord 6th lord is in 4th so it should give some chest related troubles mercury as 6th lord gives nervous troubles also 6th lord in sign scorpio gives troubles related to private parts too so take care that . thorough out this ketu dasa your health troubles but dont worry no major problems . just bear this temporary uneasiness next venus dasa is super good . sub periods of mars rahu , mercury venus in ketu dasa will be troublesome have consultation with family doctor take medicines timely . it will be fine sure .. everyone has to undergone difficult times in life no single person is fully happy . we can assume others are happy but if you get into their life you can know theirs is worst than us . after every night there comes sun no sufferings is permanent . go to church daily lit a candle equal to your age . read bible at least half a page daily . get plus sign pendant from church father and wear it on neck .

Tomica84

An dasa not only gives its lordship powers but also the lords joins with it , ketu in 11th is good for money but that ketu has joined with 6th lord and asc lord so it should give those powers too . also from dasa lord 6th lord is in 4th so it should give some chest related troubles mercury as 6th lord gives nervous troubles also 6th lord in sign scorpio gives troubles related to private parts too so take care that . thorough out this ketu dasa your health troubles but dont worry no major problems . just bear this temporary uneasiness next venus dasa is super good . sub periods of mars rahu , mercury venus in ketu dasa will be troublesome have consultation with family doctor take medicines timely . it will be fine sure .. everyone has to undergone difficult times in life no single person is fully happy . we can assume others are happy but if you get into their life you can know theirs is worst than us . after every night there comes sun no sufferings is permanent . go to church daily lit a candle equal to your age . read bible at least half a page daily . get plus sign pendant from church father and wear it on neck .

Thank You for quick answer , God bless 🙏

Virinchi

watchout for health problems, hospitalization, loss of position during 2023-25.
you'll get a hint during late april - mid july 2022 about future.

Tomica84

watchout for health problems, hospitalization, loss of position during 2023-25.
you'll get a hint during late april - mid july 2022 about future.

Virinchi ,Thank You for your answer. What kind of a hint about future ? And can You tell me what health problems are possible ? And what do you mean loss of position , due to what ?

Last edited:

Tomica84

Hey everybody ,
I hope that it's not a problem to ask two more questions
1.Can you tell me what can I expect in my love life , something about my future girl , is she maybe a foreigner because of Rahu aspect on Venus ?
2.is it better for me to stay in my country or to go abroad ?

If You have a little free time to answer me I would be very thankeful , otherwise just ignore this message.😊

Thank you.

Last edited:

creativei

Hope your health is fine now .

Yeah love life is good 5th lord in 1st is not bad its ok rahu aspecting it doesn't do anything harm since rahu too venus house only . love gets success sure but after crossing some bitter exp . venus holds 5th & 10th house so love likely happens in profession sphere fall in suddenly . lovers are pretty exotic fond of luxuries stubborn controlling , quarrelsome , masculine tomboy alcoholic ! rich , independent, not only rahu even mars , sat aspecting venus so along with above said add this too it give cold serious nagging aged lover . one love failure is sure its because sat teaches life lesson so it advised to find love after 30 or fall in love with aged women . unconventional love gets success since venus controls marriage marriage gets delayed . they say venus in 1st person meets spouse on travel and spouse loves u lot .

there is no abroad settlement indicated in your chart but you travel overseas professional wise even your spouse will have many journeys . extrovert spouse . she will be pretty brown will have excellent bone structure somewhat nagging .. you too make her trouble! sometimes :sideways:

Tomica84

Hope your health is fine now .

Yeah love life is good 5th lord in 1st is not bad its ok rahu aspecting it doesn't do anything harm since rahu too venus house only . love gets success sure but after crossing some bitter exp . venus holds 5th & 10th house so love likely happens in profession sphere fall in suddenly . lovers are pretty exotic fond of luxuries stubborn controlling , quarrelsome , masculine tomboy alcoholic ! rich , independent, not only rahu even mars , sat aspecting venus so along with above said add this too it give cold serious nagging aged lover . one love failure is sure its because sat teaches life lesson so it advised to find love after 30 or fall in love with aged women . unconventional love gets success since venus controls marriage marriage gets delayed . they say venus in 1st person meets spouse on travel and spouse loves u lot .

there is no abroad settlement indicated in your chart but you travel overseas professional wise even your spouse will have many journeys . extrovert spouse . she will be pretty brown will have excellent bone structure somewhat nagging .. you too make her trouble! sometimes :sideways:

Hey Creativei , You are really kind person and Thank You for answering me 😊
Health wise still not the best but slowly it's geting better.
At what age could I meet my future spouse and I did not understand is she going to be a foreigner or from my own country (my own city)? And what type of proffesion will she had ? And can You tell me how Mars is influencing Venus , through nakshtra (Dhanista lord) ? I too am trying slowly to learn vedic astrology.🙈
Once again Thank You very much and God bless You .

Last edited:

creativei

Hey Creativei , You are really kind person and Thank You for answering me 😊
Health wise still not the best but slowly it's geting better.
At what age could I meet my future spouse and I did not understand is she going to be a foreigner or from my own country (my own city)? And what type of proffesion will she had ? And can You tell me how Mars is influencing Venus , through nakshtra (Dhanista lord) ? I too am trying slowly to learn vedic astrology.🙈
Once again Thank You very much and God bless You .

Oh its my pleasure :biggrin::bandit:

dont worry it will be fine when dasa change this ketu is not well placed so it gives troubles health wise .

you are too obsessive about spouse and marriage its because venus in 1st me too has that but im scorpio asc , venus in 1st person very much loves his spouse will attach to her . both of them will never part away . will lead happy married life . but yours little bit afflicted by sat rahu so it creates conflicts and quarrels sometimes but over all no problem .

7th lord in 3rd gives spouse someone who works in communication media writing field or running small business her profession will have travel sure . also as per my knowledge she will be in legal field . after marriage your luck starts ie marriage happens in ketu dasa and next venus dasa will be golden period of your life since venus is yogakaraga for your lagna your children to shine well in media field even they work in young age itself . wife will be libidinous influential independent but she has mood swings 15 days in a month happy another 15 days sad and moody . unstable mind . marriage should happen before 2024 she may come from north direction not far away but it may be another state/province within your country only .

mars is close to venus indicates both of them attached to each other spouse will have high sex drive masculine tomboy type . mars venus only sex attraction both of couples will try to please one another in bed . other than that it gives male qualities to spouse she lacks feminine . nowadays guys likes those kind of girls only . its not a big issue . venus is dhanista means spouse is wealthy will have interest in music will be a rough and tough will have all qualities of mars . it increases sex voltage . be ready your life gonna change to new you gonna enjoy all happiness in life ...your future spouse may be currently undergoing love profession siblings and health related issues she also travelling lot by this time and all. she meets you suddenly on travel and love happens at a sprak ! ....

Tomica84

Oh its my pleasure :biggrin::bandit:

dont worry it will be fine when dasa change this ketu is not well placed so it gives troubles health wise .

you are too obsessive about spouse and marriage its because venus in 1st me too has that but im scorpio asc , venus in 1st person very much loves his spouse will attach to her . both of them will never part away . will lead happy married life . but yours little bit afflicted by sat rahu so it creates conflicts and quarrels sometimes but over all no problem .

7th lord in 3rd gives spouse someone who works in communication media writing field or running small business her profession will have travel sure . also as per my knowledge she will be in legal field . after marriage your luck starts ie marriage happens in ketu dasa and next venus dasa will be golden period of your life since venus is yogakaraga for your lagna your children to shine well in media field even they work in young age itself . wife will be libidinous influential independent but she has mood swings 15 days in a month happy another 15 days sad and moody . unstable mind . marriage should happen before 2024 she may come from north direction not far away but it may be another state/province within your country only .

mars is close to venus indicates both of them attached to each other spouse will have high sex drive masculine tomboy type . mars venus only sex attraction both of couples will try to please one another in bed . other than that it gives male qualities to spouse she lacks feminine . nowadays guys likes those kind of girls only . its not a big issue . venus is dhanista means spouse is wealthy will have interest in music will be a rough and tough will have all qualities of mars . it increases sex voltage . be ready your life gonna change to new you gonna enjoy all happiness in life ...your future spouse may be currently undergoing love profession siblings and health related issues she also travelling lot by this time and all. she meets you suddenly on travel and love happens at a sprak ! ....

Thanks Creativei for such an extensive report , I just have to wait and see 🙈 wish You all the best 😊

mathur_dinesh

You are in the major-period of Ketu since March/2019. It will continue till March/2026.
Ketu entered Scorpio in transit on 20/September/2020. It remains in this sign for 1.5 years.
Transit Ketu meets birth Ketu, Saturn and Mercury in Scorpio. Mercury in your chart is badly afflicted and transit Ketu makes it further adverse.
Mercury and Saturn conjunction under adverse influence in Scorpio tends to disturb health and professional matters for a Capricorn ascendant. Since birth Saturn is in Vishakha nakshatra (constellation) of Jupiter you are also facing financial constraints.
Ketu will shift out of Scorpio in March/2022 and Jupiter will shift to Aquarius this November.
The above worries will subside from early 2022.

Last edited:

Tomica84

You are in the major-period of Ketu since March/2019. It will continue till March/2026.
Ketu entered Scorpio in transit on 20/September/2020. It remains in this sign for 1.5 years.
Transit Ketu meets birth Ketu, Saturn and Mercury in Scorpio. Mercury in your chart is badly afflicted and transit Ketu makes it further adverse.
Mercury and Saturn conjunction under adverse influence in Scorpio tends to disturb health and professional matters for a Capricorn ascendant. Since birth Saturn is in Vishakha nakshatra (constellation) of Jupiter you are also facing financial constraints.
Ketu will shift out of Scorpio in March/2022 and Jupiter will shift to Aquarius this November.
The above worries will subside from early 2022.

Thank you very much for your answer 🙏

Tomica84

Hey everyone , Happy new year to all of you , I would like to ask you about the transits in 2023 especially the transit of Saturn in Aquarius in my 2nd house where Saturn gives 0 points and my 2nd house only has 21 points in total , I'm quite scared this transit as my sade sati is starting and I am still in my Ketu mahadasa , can anyone tell me what to expect with this transit and also with Jupiter transit in my 4th house , Thank You

Last edited: