Ketu Dasha Expectations

avenged14

Judgind by the planets placement in the chart what Ketu dasha can bring?

Thank you !

14/02/1993
6:15 AM
Bucharest,RO
Male

creativei

Ketubin gives problens with siblings mental worries seperation or bitterness with children's. Since he is in venus house things related to ptofession home mom friends finance siblings happens dasa like ketu teaches life lesson by giving bitter experience makes you aware of reality. But in the end he does good n gives back all lost happiness. Mostly sinlings issue makes you worry. expenditue regarding home mom happen take care health esp abdomen dont eat outside much go home made. Enemies will increase n trouble but you will overcome that. You may get many sudden event regarding physical financial n children's, changes in designation happens you get gains from wife but her sudden mental tantrum shocks you.. Professional related achievement n gains r fair. Takr care eyes n finance. Childrens gives expenditures at same time good progress too.

Profession finance children aspects are good. Only sibling n wife testes your patience...

creativei

If i don't have kids and wife could this be the time to meet her and have kids?
Yes things related to love courtship happen office romance takes place. Indeed this gives marriage if unmarried. All the things related to 5 10th 4th 11th house matters happens..

mathur_dinesh

Dealing with property and immovable assets can be lucrative business for you at this time. There could be change in residence or sale of assets. Romance may be in the air during this period. You may face liver and stomach trouble. Luck will favour you and your hard work will bear fruits.

SMB

ketu teaches life lesson by giving bitter experience makes you aware of reality. But in the end he does good n gives back all lost happiness.
Does this apply even for Antardasa's....because in 2024 I will be in Sat MD - Ketu AD.

avenged14

Dealing with property and immovable assets can be lucrative business for you at this time. There could be change in residence or sale of assets. Romance may be in the air during this period. You may face liver and stomach trouble. Luck will favour you and your hard work will bear fruits.
What do you mean by " romance may be in air"? I ain't getting love also in this dasha?

creativei

Does this apply even for Antardasa's....because in 2024 I will be in Sat MD - Ketu AD.
Yes but not full it will be minor. Mahadasa is imp ketu job depends on house lord, if house lord is in kendra trikona its good else bad. Dnt expect any good things in 6 8th lord dasa. Likewise ketu in 8th n 12th. Besides this constellation too plays imp role. We have to check all .

avenged14

Yes things related to love courtship happen office romance takes place. Indeed this gives marriage if unmarried. All the things related to 5 10th 4th 11th house matters happens..
Can i have bed pleasures in this period? Like i said ...i met someone last autumn...in september more to the point..She didn't slept with me. She's older and married like i said.