Karmic Relationship?

Shimmy26

I have a HUGE favour to ask, and if anyone can help me, it would seriously help, you have no idea how much! If anyone could look at a synastry/composite chart, or our charts separately, it would be amazingly helpful. Maybe I should give some more information on us before I get too far......
So there was this guy, who wanted us to be more than friends (if you could even call us friends.....long story), and he basically messed with my mind and guilted me into going out on a date with him. I have almost completely stopped talking to him since, as I couldn't shake this terribly creepy feeling when talking to him/being around him. I can't put it into words, but basically, he scares me. I get a horrible feeling when near him, almost a feeling of being violated (I never was, but I just got that 'feeling'). I know he has Pluto in the first (I can normally handle that), but I don't remember anything else about his chart. But I can give you this information:

Him: May 26th, 1988.......somewhere in Transylvania. I can tell you he has a Libra rising, with Pluto in the 1st. If I find his data, I'll update this.

Me: June 26th, 1989 @ 11:47 PM, Vancouver, Canada

He gives off a VERY dark/brooding vibe, by the way. And I would have done this on my own, except even just thinking about him makes me feel sick and uncomfortable, and it's too late for me to have an objective view on this situation. Could it be something from a past life? A karmic relationship perhaps? Any help or advice, or anything you notice in our charts would help me more than you could imagine.

Thanks in advance.

*Edit* - He was born at 5:30 PM in Langley Canada. I asked about this in a post Synastry/Composite Chart awhile back.

blumen

I do not believe in karma and past lives, but later today I will have a look at the synastry, to spot the aspect(s) that caused these feelings of fear on your part.

Blumen

wilsontc

Staff member
Creepy?

Shimmy,

In looking at his chart, he has Saturn (duty, also structure, restricting) conjunct (energy is combined with) Uranus (friends, also rebellion) opposite (energy is over-excited by) Venus (relationships), all in "fate degrees" (strong energy). This indicates he has strong, combined in energy in building things up and tearing things down...which could be self-destructive. He also wants to structure and rebel against his relationships at the same time, which could get difficult for him to handle...and also difficult for the person he wants to relate to! ;)

In the synastry chart between you, there is a LOT of energy from him on your Sun (self-expression, also dating), which could get to be a little too "intense". In addition, there is NO contact to your Venus, so you don't "relate" to him at all.

In general, if you "...get a horrible feeling when near him, almost a feeling of being violated..." you should get FAR away from that person, as you are doing!

Charting,

Tim

blumen

basically, he scares me. I get a horrible feeling when near him, almost a feeling of being violated (I never was, but I just got that 'feeling').

I don't think it's Pluto in his first house. Pluto in the first - or a very strong Pluto - can give too intense a look sometimes, or more simply it can indicate that the person is extremely fascinating, though not handsome.

Now, I have tried spotting the elements in your the synastry that could indicate fear on your part when you are in the presence of this guy.

First, let's say that you may be prone to exageration and daydreaming, to a certain extent. Also, restlessnes and nervousism. Why?
It's all because of that Neptune/Saturn/Uranus in Capricorn opposing your Cencer Sun.

When looking at a synastry, I always try first to identify the hardest aspects in a partner's birthchart. Then I see if the other person's planets cast soft aspects to them.

The most "sensitive" points in your chart are the following:

1. Uranus/Saturn/Neptune opposite Sun
2. Venus
3. Mars and the Moon

In this case we want a man whose planets trine or sextile as many of these planets as possible. Particularly the opposition axis. Now, six planets out of ten in this guy's chart cast hard aspect to one of the planets in the opposition axis. Either they cast oppositions, or they conjunct them. In synastry oppositions and conjunctions can be very good aspects. This indication cannot be taken at face value. We must see how strong, "resistent" so to speak the points that receive oppositions and conjunctions are before we can reach any conclusion as to the favourable or unfavourable nature of the synastry aspect.
In this case conjunctions and oppositions are likely to reinforce certain in-built tendencies of yours, to fear, nervousness and other things. Therefore whenever this guy is around you feel nervous, you want to run away but don't know where to or how.

I agree with Tim on the lack of contacts to your Venus,

Blumen

Natasha

I am not going to give you a synastry reading but I am going to give you some pointers.
I personaly dont use past lives or karma when reading astrology charts btw

I tend to look at any images from the past as a part of the familial line.
It seems to work very well. People like Liz Greene use this system I believe

I have also read a warning if we feel compulsively connected to someone - beware - they are triggering some of the areas in your chart from your familial line which you have not worked with /finished working with.
And the possibility for projection is very high!!!

(1) Check if you have any Saturn contact - Saturn provides the glue for a relationship
(2) check if you have any decent luminary contacts especially Sun/Sun Sun /Moon and Moon/Moon. These planets are the essense of us
(3) have a look at your Venus & Mars contacts - you cant build a big R relationship on them but they can get an attraction moving.
Good luck
Liz Greene has a good book on Synasty btw
Natasha

Shimmy26

This indicates he has strong, combined in energy in building things up and tearing things down...which could be self-destructive. He also wants to structure and rebel against his relationships at the same time, which could get difficult for him to handle...and also difficult for the person he wants to relate to!

Yes Tim, you are quite right. I can't say anything else, except that you are very right!

First, let's say that you may be prone to exageration and daydreaming, to a certain extent. Also, restlessnes and nervousism.

Blumen........bang on. This also explains some of my friends....

When looking at a synastry, I always try first to identify the hardest aspects in a partner's birthchart. Then I see if the other person's planets cast soft aspects to them.

Very good idea. I'm somewhat new to relationship charts, so I will take this into consideration in the future.

The most "sensitive" points in your chart are the following:

1. Uranus/Saturn/Neptune opposite Sun
2. Venus
3. Mars and the Moon

So I understand why you would say #1, but is #2 because my Venus is relatively unaspected (except for a wide-orbed conjunction with Mars), and #3 because of the ruling planets of my Sun and moon?

Therefore whenever this guy is around you feel nervous, you want to run away but don't know where to or how.

Hahaha! This one really made me laugh out loud, as I literally ran away after our date! He ended up acting like a complete jerk, blamed our disaster of a date completely on me, and basically turned his back on me. So, what else was I to do but run away? But not one of those runs with tears streaming down my face, but rather I ran through some back alleys in the rain to a local grocery store, laughing my behind off (I do have a tendency to hysterical laughter when I see even the slightest humor in life :lol: ), and called my best friend to share one of my more humorous stories. So that was one literal thing, me running away. But it is true though, that I want him completely out of my life, but a part of me just wants to get in the last word!

Thankyou both for giving me some great insights as to this 'relationship' and how it works!