karmic links between charts

Lion o ness

Im currently caught up in a Karmic relationship.
I can just feel the karma, screaming at me... Ive never felt a relationship like this... It cuts very deeply.. It has had a huge effect on me as a person, and also on my personality. Its "showed" me some things about myself that I never really knew was there..
I didnt even know I could feel so immensely, so internally deep.. It has cut through the core of my being...
Its been on going for a while, Ive gone through all the stages.. denial, running away, pushing away, begging for help on understanding, researching, pleading for my feelings to change, giving into it, and acceptance finally learning what I want, and what I need.... Now Im at the point I have to be able to express what I want/need... Only Thats not my forte... So Im still working on it...

his NN conjunct my Vertex
His NN square my Saturn.
His Saturn conjunct my dsc
He has 3 planets in my H12
I have 3 planets in his H12
My Asc on his SN
his Jupiter on my SN
His h12 ruler conjunct my chart ruler
My h12 ruler conjuncts his IC ruler

The composite has Sun/Merc conjunct SN.

I cant really give you advise.. If your asking if its karma, it probably is.
You feel it, you can feel the difference...
You know this person is someone important in your life...

8thstellium

Lion o ness,
In vedic astrology, it is believed that SN has more importance in determining/understanding past lives n if one person's SN conjuncts other's asc, the asc person will be indebted to the SN person all his/her life.
Not sure how much true it is.

I just want to wake up feeling happy, contended n secure n not have this horrible feeling I have everyday now.

Lion o ness

Lion o ness,
In vedic astrology, it is believed that SN has more importance in determining/understanding past lives n if one person's SN conjuncts other's asc, the asc person will be indebted to the SN person all his/her life.
Not sure how much true it is.

I just want to wake up feeling happy, contended n secure n not have this horrible feeling I have everyday now.

Ooo my!!! Lets hope thats not true...

It took me along time to 'feel better" it didnt happen until after acceptance.

Is there something you have to accept about this?? Concentrate on what you need to accept.. Work on that... It helps trust me... Even if you only accept it to your self....
You dont have to share the acceptance, just accept it..... Deal/learn from it.

bittermoon

He and I have teh same asc.
So the 12th is same for us. His Saturn n Mars fall in my 12th but i have no planets in 12th. What would that mean?

Sometimes I feel...End of the day the person is not with me. I can analyze all I want but what is the use of any of it?

it could mean that he (his saturn) brings up things that you have hidden, often subconscious issues. consequently, these are tremendous opportunities for personal growth. the unfortunate thing is that these opportunities are most likely going to push you out of your comfort zone, which is usually scary and can feel overwhelming. as for his mars, it can make you feel like there's a very strong physical bond which touches you deeply.

and yes.. at the end of the day the person is not with you and that hurts. a lot. trust me, i know this feeling all too well. however, pain can also act as a powerful agent for change, which ultimately can bring you many insights.

8thstellium, i also analyse a lot. it even borders on obsession. but i'm trying to make sense of things that are happening in my life that don't feel good. there must be a reason for all of it. i refuse to believe there isn't because that would mean all the pain has been for absolutely nothing. yeah, it's perhaps easier to go through life asleep, as most people do, but we're simply not wired that way.

i have many dark moments where i honestly want to die, but then i remind myself that there's a reason for all of this. and i hope and trust that underneath this pain and confusion lies a gift, which will eventually be revealed.

perhaps i'm fooling myself, but without faith our existence becomes meaningless. and even so... my faith is extremely wobbly at times (saturn opposite jupiter), but i'm still here. and so are you :)

8thstellium

For me whatever happened till date, it just happened to make my life even more miserable. Till date I haven't seen any good coming out of any bad that happened or felt it was for my own good.
So though it could be true for many people and i definitely do not want to discourage you because every life is different, but I know for a fact that things just happen for no reason at all. The only reason, if any, they happen is to make me miserable. I used to have a strong guilty conscience but I am consciously working on eliminating it since it only feeds on you.

So if anything it made me lose all faith in goodwill n justice.

If I do even a small mistake it comes back n hits me immediately but the same is not true for a lot of others in this world. So probably your conscience feeds on you your morals n those who don't have any are happy!

LeoCassandra

I think i was in a karmic relationship. So here are the aspects:
His sun on my sun/moon midpoint
His Moon conjunct my ASC(2)
His moon square my node
His venus square my node
His vertex conjunct my ASC
His IC conjunct my MC and his MC conjunct my IC
His saturn conjunct my moon(2)
His saturn conjunct my IC(1)
His saturn conjunct my nn(0)!
My nn conjunct his saturn(0)!!!
His south node conjunct my sun(2)!!!!
His first words to my were: Have we met each other? Me:I dont think so He: I swear we had! Maybe it was only a very cheap pick up line i always felt so. We started dating after 2 days!! But we only lasted 2 months:tongue::lol:
OO and we met each other when transisting nn was conjunct my saturn and his nn, T south node conjunct my N sun

Last edited:

Vagabondgirl

I had 3 serious relationships so far, lasting for a few years each. Still together with the 3rd one, since a little bit over a year now. I have gemini rising and 7th house in sagittarius with uranus in it. And the first 2 guys had both saggitarius ASC/Sun/Mercury... But the current one has gemini ASC/Sun/Mercury:tongue: Some kind of pattern here I guess with these signs!

- With the current one, of karmic significance must be my Sun/Vertex conj. his saturn in libra. Also his Moon is trine my Saturn.
- His NN is almost conj. my IC in cancer.
- His Vertex/Jupiter is conj. my Mercury/Pluto in scorpio.
- His Sun/Moon midpoint is conj. my NN in taurus.
- His Sun Conj. my POF in gemini.
- His Mercury conj. my ASC in gemini.
- My Jupiter conj. his MC in aquarius.
- His Uranus conj. my DSC and also my Uranus conj. his DSC... Its a long distance relationship, so then it works with this:alien:

Also we have moons in exact oppositions in virgo/pisces... I notice this in that Im more preoccupied with cleaning and he makes alot of mess:tongue: We are alike, yet still so different! LOL

Horus

IC is the 4th house cusp. (where the line is, that starts the house)
also called angels.

It is one of the major angles. :) IC stands for Imum Coeli ("bottom of the sky"), also known as the Nadir, and the Lower MidHeaven. It's a very sensitive spot with a similar meaning to the Moon as it represents roots, family, and emotional foundation.

Last edited:

Bina

Thanks everybody for contributing to this thread and sharing aspects and experiences! I was really busy during the last few days and not able to check the responses, will need a bit of time now to read through all this..:smile:

Last edited:

Claire19

Since this is a question frequently asked on this forum, i found this article:

http://www.angelfire.com/ca2/rosemurray/karmlink.html

and i would welcome everyone's assessment, whether any of these links apply to any relationships you have been or are involved in and if the relationship feels fated or karmic.. thanks! :smile:
A relationship feels fated if there are strong Saturn connections as they are from the past and have lessons and karmic issues to sort out this time around. The nodes also are another indication. Sometimes people feel when Pluto is involved that the intensity felt is also karma. When these planets contact the personal ones such as Moon, Venus and Mars that is a love connection.

Horus

A relationship feels fated if there are strong Saturn connections as they are from the past and have lessons and karmic issues to sort out this time around. The nodes also are another indication. Sometimes people feel when Pluto is involved that the intensity felt is also karma. When these planets contact the personal ones such as Moon, Venus and Mars that is a love connection.

I agree completely, any combination of these things with each other -Saturn on a node, Moon, etc.

Claire19

Lady X-
Her moon conjunct my IC
Her Vertex opposite my South node
Her East point conjunct my Vertex
(with her i was married)

Lady Y-
Her Moon conjunct my South node
Her Sun conjunct my Vertex
(was my 1th love)

Lady Z-
Her IC opposite my South node
Her Venus conjunct my Vertex
Her East point opposite my Part fortune
Her Part fortune conjunct my Mars
(This was a short relation close after an other but I felt a very strong karma and attraction, hope we will meet again someday or in a next life) A few hours before I met her I knew that I was going to met her.

The Part of karma was not at the party.
I dont use vertex in connection with South Node really. You need to look at the north node for the conditions in this life. The 7th house of relationships show who we will marry along with the 4th house.

Sany

I'm not sure if it's karma or something else, but I have all this 'karmic links' with this person I just can't let go. I don't really feel like we met in a past life or anything like that, I'm just madly in love with him and after meeting him, noone else is good enough. And we're not together, we don't even see each other anymore. We had a fight and I'm not even sure what was the real reason. I do admit that from the moment we met we both felt a great attraction and a feeling of belonging to eachother.

My ascendant ruler is exactly on his vertex, which is exactly on my Sun/Moon midpoint, which is exactly trine his Venus.
My 7th house ruler is exactly on his NN, and his 12th house ruler is conjunct my NN.
His 12th house ruler is exactly opposite my 12th house ruler and his Sun and Mercury fall into my 12th house.
Our nodes square with 1 degree orb.
His NN ruler is conjunct my Moon and sextile my NN ruler.
My Moon squares his IC exactly and his Sun/Moon midpoint, and my Mars is conjunct his IC.
His Sun squares my IC and his Moon is opposite my IC exactly.
His Moon trines my ascendant, and his Mars squares my ascendant, both exactly.
My Saturn is opposite his Sun, squares his Moon and is in an exact trine to his ascendant.
His Saturn sextiles my Sun.
Our Suns opposite and our Sun rulers also (Venus and Mars). My Mars actually forms a grand square with his Venus/Jupiter/Neptune t-square.
We have double whammies with Uranus and Moon/Venus/Mars.

At the time we met his progressed Venus was exactly opposite my Vertex, his progressed 12th house ruler was exactly opposite my Sun, and his progressed Moon was conjunct his vertex, my ascendant ruler and my Sun/Moon midpoint (in his natal 5th house), which was all in trine with his progressed ascendant, forming a grand trine with his natal Venus.

In our composite we have a grand trine with Sun - Jupiter - Saturn/Uranus, and with Mercury opposite Sun it is actually a Kite. Venus in 7th conjunct Moon in 8th, Neptune conjunct descendant and Pluto in 5th.

I know that this person has a great role in my life, I just can't accept that we'll never meet again.

Bina

Wow, Sany, that's just so many powerful links!! :surprised:

What stands out to me is the nodes squaring each other! My feeling this could be difficult, since the direction each of you is growing in challenges the other one's life path.. :pinched:

Also, there are a lot of Uranus aspects between you? Uranus interaspects indicate a great need for freedom in the relationship, also unpredictability.. are they challenging or harmonious aspects?

Mars squares and Sun opp Sun can indicate clashes of will..

Sany

Wow, Sany, that's just so many powerful links!! :surprised:

What stands out to me is the nodes squaring each other! My feeling this could be difficult, since the direction each of you is growing in challenges the other one's life path.. :pinched:

Also, there are a lot of Uranus aspects between you? Uranus interaspects indicate a great need for freedom in the relationship, also unpredictability.. are they challenging or harmonious aspects?

Mars squares and Sun opp Sun can indicate clashes of will..

It seems to me very powerful too, I just can't explain to myself why are we apart :unsure:

And yes, we have a lot of Uranus aspects to personal planets: his Uranus conjunct my Moon, my Uranus sextile his Moon, his Uranus sextile my Venus, my Uranus trine his Venus, his Uranus square my Mars and my Uranus square his Mars. I believe those Uranus/Mars aspects are responsible for the extreme attraction that is obvious between us. When I see him, my legs start shaking, literally. When I look at him i see nothing else around me, literally! :love:

Bina

I think i was in a karmic relationship. So here are the aspects:
His sun on my sun/moon midpoint
His Moon conjunct my ASC(2)
His moon square my node
His venus square my node
His vertex conjunct my ASC
His IC conjunct my MC and his MC conjunct my IC
His saturn conjunct my moon(2)
His saturn conjunct my IC(1)
His saturn conjunct my nn(0)!
My nn conjunct his saturn(0)!!!
His south node conjunct my sun(2)!!!!
His first words to my were: Have we met each other? Me:I dont think so He: I swear we had! Maybe it was only a very cheap pick up line i always felt so. We started dating after 2 days!! But we only lasted 2 months:tongue::lol:
OO and we met each other when transisting nn was conjunct my saturn and his nn, T south node conjunct my N sun

LeoCassandra,

sorry for the late reply, I was travelling and very busy during the past 2 weeks.. I hope this still reaches you!

His Vertex conjunct your Moon/Asc might have been his attraction to you and his feeling of having met before!

The squares from his Moon/Venus to your nodes look rather challenging and could indicate that you had "unfinished business" with each other!

And his Saturn conjunct your NN, IC and Moon must have felt very restrictive to you! Perhaps too much so..