Karmic dept repaid?

ckr1

Hi,
Would it be possible to ascertain ,either through transits,progressions or any other method etc if a karmic dept has been paid?
Many thanks,
Cherie

Don't look back, there is no future in it...:rolleyes:

Moondance

Let me make sure I understand the question. You are talking about synastry where karmic contacts are prominent, and you want to know how to determine if a karmic debt is discharged? Wow, that's a toughie. I'm afraid the only astrological indicator I know of has to wait for the next reincarnation! Then you would expect to see no karmic contacts. That's a big loser of an answer, so..

How about disclosing the karmic indicators, let people take a wack at interpreting them, and you might be able to figure out if things are now balanced between the two of you? Writers like Jeff Green on Pluto contacts, and Liz Greene on Saturn contacts, are great at explaining the pulls and tugs we call Karma.:)

ckr1

Hi Moondance,
Slight problems with computer skills but I think I have managed to upload the chart now.
I am a real beginner when it comes to Astrology and am therefore unable to indicate any Karmic points between the two of us with any great confidence.
Despite this I have never needed a chart to tell me there was a karmic inbalance between us.
I have now left this relationship behind but would really appreciate if anyone would indicate what link, astrologically speaking, there might have been that would cause such a painful, soul destroying , encounter with this man for amost ten years of my life. I have past life recall of an encounter with "Her"(Gender change for both of us)but dont want to give too much away,suffice to say I must have been so very cruel and totally heartless.
I only got through it this time by telling myself I derserved everything he threw at me.However ,I hope and prey the debt is now settled.
In order to indicate my total ineptitude in chart delineation could someone tell me the difference between synastry and composite....Told you I was a beginner...!:D

Attachments

• synastry chart.gif
    synastry chart.gif
    82 KB · Views: 11

Moulin

Do you not feel when a karmic debt has been repaid?

Generally if l am in a relationship and there is an exchange of knowledge or enlightenment and then shortly afterwards whatever feeling l had for the person disappear, l see that as outgrowing the other person following a repaying of karma.

In fact l know that the two men l had kids with were definately karmic debts and l repaid them by giving them children.

Maybe it's an intuitive thing too. Have you ever dreamed of past lifes or are you aware of any?

Neptune Rising

jagetoile said:
hi, i find the Black Moon Lilith, in my experience, often involves a karmic debt. especially when one's BML touches anothers saturn. but the encounter of BML of one with any planet of another in the synastry might indicate Karmic debt paid by the BML part. Jag

I never considered Lilith before, so I brought it up and discover I have myu Lilith conjuct b/f Saturn. Who would owe who? Lilith owes Saturn, or Saturn owes Lilith?

NR

Neptune Rising

This has got me thinking.. would there be a way to get a clue what the debt is from? For example, Saturn in b/friend's 8th house with my Lilith conjunct it. My Lilith is in my 3rd house. Could the past have something to do with journeys/siblings and death?

NR

mdinaz

My take on karma is totally different. I don't believe in karmic "debt" as such, only that we reincarnate with certain people because we've chosen them as partners in our learning experiences here on earth. We have soul families and soul groups, and will reincarnate with a certain group of souls far more often than with others. We offer to play different roles for each other based on whatever play we've written and what we want to accomplish. It may be very well that your act and scene with a particular player is over, and you move on to the next episode, and then in the next life you may fulfill identical roles or completely different ones. I think the only "debt" we owe to each other is that we fulfill the role we were asked to do and do it the best we can. Sometimes we don't do that initially, but as long as you get it straight at some point, even long after the fact, it is a beneficial experience and the "debt" is paid.

freedomlover

hi, i find the Black Moon Lilith, in my experience, often involves a karmic debt. especially when one's BML touches anothers saturn. but the encounter of BML of one with any planet of another in the synastry might indicate Karmic debt paid by the BML part. Jag
Verrry interesting!

The guy I feel a very strong tie to and I have these BML aspects:

MY BML is at 19* Aquarius, 2nd. It makes these EXACT aspects to his chart:

Sextile to his ASC at 19* Sag
Opposition to his Moon at 19*Leo/8th
Square to his Sun at 19*Scorpio/11th'
(A couple of exact inconjuncts to his Mars and POF, as well.)

HIS BML is at 21*Cancer, cusp of 7/8 house. It makes these aspects to my chart, (although none are exact, as mine were to his):

Opposition to my Venus at 22*Cap/1
Trines my Ceres at 19*Pisces/2
Trines my Chiron at 18*Pisces/2
Sextiles my Uranus/Pluto conjunction at 18/19*Virgo/8
Trines my Neptune at 20*Scorpio/cusp 10-11
Squares my IC/MC axis at 25*Aries/Libra

Does anyone have any ideas from these aspects as to what the debt/karma may be? I have several past life memories with this man, and they sync with some of his own, when we matched up. This should be interesting.

mdinaz

My current sweetie and I have my BML trine her Sun (less than one degree) and her BML trine my Sun and Node (1.5 degrees). We already know we have a major karmic relationship, but not sure who would "owe" who in this case, we have the same aspect of BML to the Sun.

freedomlover

Just bumping this up to see if anyone has any thoughts on my post on this thread. I never received a response, and it is still important to me.

freedomlover

Thanks, anyway, Jag.

Hopefully, when I get settled in the new place, and get my life on track - I can get some astrology books. I'll find it sooner or later, I guess.

But, not necessarily in the context of karmic debt, can anyone shed some light on any of the BML aspects I listed? I'm new at interpreting BML. If I knew what they meant, I think I could get a pretty good idea about what the karmic debt is.