Just Curious

Hi guys, I'm new. I've attached my chart. If you have time and would like to give me a general impression I'd really appreciate it. I Know everyone wants their chart to be interesting so I'm not holding my breath for something too out there. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 2459441504698.gif
    2459441504698.gif
    14.3 KB · Views: 32
Sun in Pisces House 6 28° Ascendant Virgo at 28.9°
Moon in Cancer House 10 21.9° House 2 Libra 24.8°
Mercury in Aries House 7 14.9° House 3 Scorpio 25.2°
Venus in Aries House 7 11.5° House 4 Sagittarius 28.8°
Mars Cancer in House 10 23.8° House 5 Aquarius 2.4°
Jupiter Gemini In House 9 27.2° House 6 Pisces 2.8°
Saturn Leo in House 11 24.9° House 7 Pisces 28.9°
Uranus Scorpio in House 2 16.1° House 8 Aries 24.8°
Neptune Sagittarius in House 3-18.3° House 9 Taurus 25.2°
Pluto Libra in House 1 15.8° MC Gemini 28.8°
North Node Libra In House 1 5.9° House 11 Leo 2.4°
Lilith Cancer in House 10 6.7° House 12 Virgo 2.8°

What are the implications of having nothing in house 4,5 and 12?

Zora

Account Closed
What are the implications of having nothing in house 4,5 and 12?

Having "nothing" in a house- doesn't exist in a chart. Every house has a sign in and the sign is ruled by a planet taking care of the house subject - even the ruling planet is not in it's own house. Then this planet is looking for to get it's intention and house purpose realized in another house.

Zora

Account Closed
For every virgo rising - mother is a very important person taking also impact in later life.

4th house- main ruled by jupiter is about your emotional identity, your emotions and how you react emotionally, your basic trust - you go out into the world with. Your feeling yourself at home and what you emotionally need for to feel well and and welcomed and your real home.

But 4th house shows also own mother /mother figure -as first female model role to be a woman and in a female body yourself, how you were shaped from her and mother experience in childhood.

Jupiter in gemini in 9th house squaring your sun in 6th house - shows a more mental than emotional focussed mother with high standards of perfection and expectations on you - you probably had to learn already early to better not disturb your mother with your emotions and emotional needs. (?) And to early feel yourself -responsible on your own - and probably responsible for your mother - too- fullfilling her wishes - with saturn sextiling jupiter - to get some love and attention from her.

Saturn co-ruling intercepted cap in your 4th house - shows a little own world - you have lived in - in your childhood you didn't show to the outside - you had to develop under the surface for your self-protection- with saturn co-ruling your 4th - sesquiquadrating your venus as your 2nd house ruler- self-protection and setting boundaries.

Taking impact on your relationships in later life -too - with venus in 7th house.

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
5th house is in sign aquarius ruled by uranus - and uranus in your 2nd house in scorpio additionally semisextiling your pluto in first house.

5th house is male principle sun house, your personal life energy and your personal self-expression, your own will and how to act in your life and how to express yourself and shows your creativity skills.

5th house is also love and romance and is house of own children.

But for me - 5th house as male principle sun house- contrary to 4th house- female receptive principle moon house - 5th house is also house of own father, father experience in childhood, father /father figure and first authority - as first male model role for a woman and first inner picture- a woman looks for in later life in a partner - especially if something has left for getting to be healed- and the father figure support and backhold was missing in childhood.

And missing in childhood something - your father experience in your chart looks like. With uranus in 2nd inconjuncting your mercury in 7th house- as your rising ruler and birth energy - sextiling pluto opposing your mercury -at first moment of your birth.

And probably something happend already some earlier - before your birth during pregnancy of your mother with you - as mercury also rules your prenatal house 12th.

Zora

Account Closed
Thank you so much for the insights, that was amazing and incredibly accurate! Do you do full readings? I will pay you for your time.

Thank you for your kind feed back BlueMoon :smile:

No - I don't do paid readings - I only write on forums - just for passion for astrology.

Got it. Well you are amazing at what you do! Thank you again for the responses. Just a general question...Can you see karmic lessons or impact in someones chart? I lost 3 babies and have no living children, I always wondered if it was a karmic payback for something?

xichuwangwai

There's no "karmic payback" in any natal charts. Your natal chart don't show your past-life. You had a different natal chart your past-life.

It's a real challenge in this natal chart when it comes to pregnancy, simply because those related planets either in detriment, or in a T-square, or conjunct a malefic planet.

I haven't done much research about having children, but I can see that there's still hope, in theory.

Zora

Account Closed
.Can you see karmic lessons or impact in someones chart? I lost 3 babies and have no living children, I always wondered if it was a karmic payback for something?

My goodness- how sad. I lost a child during pregnancy myself - and I know what it means and that the emotional inner being and the body cell system never forgets about - because death happens in own body. But three -how awfull.

Did you lose your babies during pregnancy or after ?

When did you lose your first baby - do you remember day/month/year ? To be able to look backwards into transits?

For me - you have an inherited karma - you kinda stepped in - with chiron in taurus in a mars ruled 8th house - leaving and having descendants in own life and inheritance of bloodline ancestors and family members. An inner wound of a lost, not born to earth soul in own family. Chiron in 8th house is sitting in 5th house of your mother - her house of children - counted from 4th house on.

Chiron in your 8th house ruled by mars - with mars/pluto correspondence energy - a strong intense fighter energy - but also the most agressive, destroying and violent energy, also physically - one can experience in own life. Chiron zero degree exact sesquiquadrates (an interrupting aspect) sag neptune in 3rd house - you probably took over from female side of your bloodline ancestors - as a mental mind and faith-effective self-sabotage programme.

3rd house is ruled by pluto and you subconsciously react with your body accordingly - pluto semisextiles scorpio uranus in 2nd house - suddenly and unexpectedly events and uranus rules 5th house - delivering a child to birth and own children.

Wherever neptune is placed- it can show a waiver -for a higher purpose. Or an unknown secret in family. Your neptune is not in 5th house - children. But in 3rd house - also house of siblings. Your neptune semisextiles uranus, sextiles pluto and trines your mercury.

Do you know whether your mother had a miscarriage before your birth ? She craved for to get healed with your birth ? But would have more preferred to have a son than a daughter - and was disappointed at point of your birth ? Jupiter squares your ASC and your sun short under DC - looks like that you immediately noticed it - so that "you didn't dare to show yourself visibly and present in 7th house" figuratively ?

Last edited:
Thank you Zora, it's a pain I wouldn't wish on anyone. I lost my 1st son at 17 weeks on 11/24/14, then my twins were born on 7/25/16 at 20 weeks and lived for a very short time before they passed. I don't think my mom had a miscarriage before me but she def had an abortion a year or 2 before me. I don't think she necessarily craved a son but I def wasn't the child she hoped for after like 8 or so.

Zora

Account Closed
I don't think my mom had a miscarriage before me but she def had an abortion a year or 2 before me.

I don't think she necessarily craved a son but I def wasn't the child she hoped for after like 8 or so.

Abortion is def what I thought but didn't want to call by name- with mars ruling 8th house as a violent active acting energy.

Maybe without any regret and grief from her side- this soul was left behind disrespected in blood line ancestor line - 8th house - as an open wound of violence with taurus chiron in 8th not having touched earth.

And you kinda entered/stepped into the responsibilty of your mother - with saturn co-ruling 4th semisextiling your jupiter as main ruler of 4th- mother and sacrificed your own body for and with - with venus ruling 2nd sequiquadrating your saturn -co-ruling your intercepted cap in 4th being a mother yourself.

I lost my 1st son at 17 weeks on 11/24/14

attachment.php

That day mercury - as your rising and MC ruler – as a kickstarter for a break-through what slowmoving planets have already prepared for to happen...degree exact trined your mars- opening up your 8th house doors as an experience

But it already started earlier ...
on 11/01/2014 – t-sat trining your mars –opening up your 8th house doors – death and near to death experience, shocks trauma, house of endings and house of deep transformation experience – what with a trine activation to me looks like a spiritual agreement before this life- between you and your baby as a soul – that it should go this way – if one believes in this and also in reincarnetion and past lives - as I pers. do.

On 11/10/14 t-sat squ sat as co-ruler of your 4th house – pregnancy –natally semisextiling mars as ruler of 8th house

on 24/11/14 t-pluto as your mental mind 3rd house ruler degree exact squared your venus as your physical body house ruler 2nd – and body reactions and as your 9th house ruler – what you have deep faith and deep belief in.

Aries venus in 7th is natally opposed by pluto in 1st house – showing a subconsciously stored faith and believe and mental mind programme that you are not worthy to own or to possess or get what you are deeply longing for and that if you get it –you will lose it short after. Venus/pluto is a victim constellation – to get a victim of somebody or of outer circumstances – subconsciously early mental mind misleaded with pluto opposing mercury in willing to sacrifice own substance for the sake of harmony and peace and self-protection - ref. to 2nd house – body substance and what is in the body – like your baby – or alternatively also teeth...etc..

Attachments

• ! Chart Blue Moon Nov 2014.png
    ! Chart Blue Moon Nov 2014.png
    64.3 KB · Views: 80

Zora

Account Closed
[FONT=&quot]
then my twins were born on 7/25/16 at 20 weeks and lived for a very short time before they passed. .

Oh Dear - this is even more worse - this is what my mother suffered from - and was anxious about in her pregancy with me. She lost my elder brother 1 day after his birth- due to a mistake of doctors in hospital but they brought him to my mother for breastfeeding and telling her nothing. And she afterwards had to go home without a baby - and a lovely well prepared baby room by my mother and my father.

Same hospital I was one year later born. And the thought accompaning her whole pregnancy with me - "what - if it will happen again and it will wrong again" was a subconsciously stored memory I took over and what was coming up on every new beginning in my life - with always instinctively hesitating for one week – one week was the time my mother needed to get out of her birth shock and recognized that I am still alive and healthy and well – and welcomed me.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot].
Day of birth of your twins- transit uranus as your 5th house ruler- delivering a child to birth degree exact trined your natal saturn as co-ruler of your 4th house - pregnancy.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]But some before – transit uranus as your children 5th house ruler already on 06-19-2016 started squaring degree exact your natal mars – ruling your 8th house. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Transit- pluto had already activated your natal uranus on 01-31-2016 by square and that day degree exact squared your natal pluto - but retrograde. Your pluto natally semisextiling your scorpio uranus in 2nd house as ruler of 5th house - having born children and to experience a sudden unexpected event.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Transiting chiron was in your 6th house health and inconjuncted your natal leo saturn in 11th house degree exact- but retrograde.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]On 09/10/2016 transit uranus - degree exact squared your natal mars as ruler of 8th house again – retrograde – you needed time to get over it – and over the first deep shock.Uranus transit ended on 04/03/2017
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Attachments

• ! Chart Blue moon twins.png
    ! Chart Blue moon twins.png
    64.8 KB · Views: 18
Thank you again Zora for taking the time to give me this information. It has taken me a while to come to terms with the fact that I won't be a mother in this life but I am able to accept it now. I'm too old now anyway for children. I'm hoping to use my experiences of loss and help other people in my career. I absolutely believe in reincarnation as well and I sincerely hope this is my last time here. Lol Truly never felt like earth was my souls home planet if that makes any sense? Zora you are amazing and have my thanks and respect for you talents!