Jupiter-Time, 400 day calendar, approaching the Scorpioyear!

blacksun?

In proposing the matter of a renewed up/down as related to the World -Tree I seem to be visited here by Ratatosk, a squirrel navigator of Yggdrasil

Maybe he, Ratatosk is a new Kundalini master

But basically the proposal in the video is quite simple, the Kundalini is going down.
We’ve reached the apex of mind
This is the time of the Immediate Mind.
From here on down its - well it can be fun.
I suppose it has to be

That’s that other, unbelievably positive thing I’m learning, the 5 D option

To become the meaning of the Earth, which can only be pure play, which is expression of the being, of the karma, not in absolution but in joy

I always found the idea of burning away karma a bit wasteful
Karma is after all work.
But then work is itself a burning away

The Sun works hard, burning for us

‘Everybody online?
Looking good
Let’s see what we can see.’

(Aliens)

david starling

Somehow there’s a lot of stuff going on about up or down
Up and/or down. It’s like directions are changing. There was talk a while ago of polarity changes in the Earths magnetic field, poles switching, maybe that’s what’s happened
Maybe due to an extra voltage from the Sun
So creatures get loose
Things that were forever a function of us, subconscious, embedded in our physical organism, physiology, that are now suddenly creatures, leering semi separate of us, taunting us somehow, being a general pain in the - and expressive en masse as general hyperanxiety (an anxious hive) but more usefully as an opportunity to evolve, to deal with these forces anew, like in a new , well some epic theatre too long ago for any of it to be remembered except maybe by some very strange seers. And trees. I forgot that about Hunab K’u, remember it now, he’s in the trees.

david starling

The Earth's Moon, so important to the tropical Sign :aquarius:, has just ingressed Virgo, the materialistic Sign of orderly, analytical thinking on an unconscious level.

Although Virgo is of the Earth Element, it's about the planet Earth's aggregate atmosphere, giving it qualities usually associated with the Air-Element.

In the ancient Greek pantheon, I associate Virgo with Pallas Athena, the foremost virgin goddess, goddess of Wisdom, and #1 daughter of her father Zeus. The city-state of Athens was named for her, and the Parthenon, meaning "virgin maiden" was built in her honor. The winged goddess of Victory, Nike, was her personal servant and messenger.

Last edited:

david starling

In the Roman pantheon, Athena was renamed Minerva, daughter of Jupiter, and lacked a lot of Athena's power. She was still the Virgin goddess of Wisdom, with a winged companion who served as her messenger, but instead of the Greek goddess of Victory, just an immortal owl.

[Feeble attempt at some humor alert]: Question--in addition to being immortal, in what way did the companion of the goddess of Wisdom and Learning differ from other owls? Ans.--instead of saying "who, who?", she said "whom, whom?". :unsure:

Opal

Premium Member
I felt good so I had to kill myself a little bit and went on Facebook. Now I feel properly defiled again.
Sigh.
The sheer wealth of bad feelings out there is almost awesome. Im sure it has to do with Elon Musks 40.000 satellites he launched in orbit, blocking cosmic energies and zapping all of us with god knows what. And people think Elon is a good guy. I used to. Well I used to think he was probably an alien but I liked him. Not so much now.

I said hi. Hugin is puzzled why I do this to myself. This going on Facebook thing. Getting inside the circle of badness. I just keep underestimating just how utterly horrible people are feeling nowadays. FB used to be bad for me even before all the crises of the past years.

Hunab K'u, okay -
That is the central being of the Maya cosmology, essentially the Galactic Center. Astrologically that shifted from 27 Sagittarius to 28 Satiggarius a few years ago. If you look at people with planets and nations conjunct that point, you'll see the power.

I could go on about this for a whole but to be honest Im still fresh to it as well, having tuned in shortly in 1998 when to my great terror I read in a book that in 2012 everybody in the world was going to either die, go insane, or be enlightened - then in 2012 when the Maya calendar was popularized and this prediction didn't come true - though I definitely noticed the power of Hunab K'u then - and now, Im being led to it again, to my great gratitude.

Im not privy anymore to any technicalities, I tried to inquire but noticed that road was blocked, meaning it was pointless I suppose for me now to understand - I just, have to go with some faith, in the comic beings but also in the beautiful shamanic humans Ive had the good fortune of meeting recently.
My Jupiter is 25, my Moon 29, GC is midpoint conjunct.

I recently bought a Venus Calendar Book. Haven’t read it much yet though.

Be back.

Opal

Premium Member
In the Roman pantheon, Athena was renamed Minerva, daughter of Jupiter, and lacked a lot of Athena's power. She was still the Virgin goddess of Wisdom, with a winged companion who served as her messenger, but instead of the Greek goddess of Victory, just an immortal owl.

[Feeble attempt at some humor alert]: Question--in addition to being immortal, in what way did the companion of the goddess of Wisdom and Learning differ from other owls? Ans.--instead of saying "who, who?", she said "whom, whom?". :unsure:
Sounds like Lilith

Opal

Premium Member
Well, Minerva, like Athena, was all about the well-being of a city-state. Her owl was a symbol of wisdom. Lilith has quite the reputation! :oops:
Yes, but her reputation was tarnished by a rapist “Adam” and even “God” who asked her to stop killing children, to which she replied she did not kill children. He insisted that she stop, repeatedly, she finally relented, since she didn’t kill children, to that she would stop, to shut him up.

Gnostic texts. Secret Books of John.

She was strong, and is known for giving babies their first smile.

blacksun?

Lilith is in my first house, parallel Jupiter-Saturn, contra parallel Sun. I think Im pretty Lilithy. But because of that its hard for me to see what she is. I do believe she is a good thing which has been repressed. Instinctively Im not a big fan of Adam, Im not a big fan of the idea that man creates woman out of his rib. Im certainly not a fan of the kind of dude that does a thing in some kind of dumb innocence and then the thing turns out to be bad and he blames it on someone else. Even though Ive done that, Im not proud of that. I wished I could get in closer touch with Lilith.

david starling

The Earth's astrological Ages wash away the sand castles of the past, and new ones emerge, that will eventually be washed away as well.

Last edited:

blacksun?

Lilith was made from dust, like Adam, not from his rib therefore, she was equal, and Adam did not agree.

She flew away, to the Red Sea, I think, and bred with “demons”
I was gonna say that yes. Maybe she’s the real mother of Adams children as Eve must really be Adams feminine side, being part of him, instead of an actual being. A mother can’t be simply part of the father.

Eve, Adams anima, leads Adam to the snake, the apple, the Earth, and Lilith.

The rest is classified. People need to find out for themselves. Which is of course the power (and need) given by the snake.

Dank story. Gives me the bejeebies or what is that word

URUZ

blacksun?

The moral is pretty clear;
Lilith (woman/Earth/earthspirit/reproductive power) will plague men forever until “God” gives her or rather allows her to take her self-natural place.
Since man originally denied her it and obstructed her path, diverted her into vengefulness, which seeps into the unconscious and is then near impossible to defeat despite christly efforts, (which involve notions of sin which is the problem to begin with), and she thus has descended into a quasi voluntary subservience, man must now give it to her, as far as that is in his own power
Meaning he must use his creative genius, his godself to elevate woman -not to his equality but to his horizon of infinity. Knawmean.
Of course the Troubadours were onto it. The French in general are.

The Godfather 3 poster said “real power can’t be given, it must be taken” - but then Lilith has already pushed a good portion of man into despair, to restore her into her glory is the only remedy man has for himself
So she takes it by compelling man - to make him an offer he can’t refuse.

The time is now
Hail Lilith
Bring her back from the wilderness
Or bring back the wilderness into us

Same thing really
Become godmen

Last edited: