Jupiter-Time, 400 day calendar, approaching the Scorpioyear!

blacksun?

Ok I just found out that the Chinese calendar is also based on the Jupiter cycle. I thought it was a moon calendar. B

So today Jupiter went into Aries, or really around midnight here --- not yet the Aries year, according to my mechanics, but obviously, very powerfully noticeable. What a different energy.

In as far as they really od correspond, the Chinese wand Western Zodiac, I think generally the Dragon is associated with Aries - no? Even though I see mentions of Taurus as well - but it make more sense to have the Snake for Taurus, given also that what precedes the Dragon is the Rabbit, which would be more of a Pisces thing than an Aries one.

Born in the year of the Fire Dragon, I was, in the Hour of the Snake.

Have also been reading up on the nodes as Rahu and Ketu, learning about their birth in Hindu mythology.
My Ketu is in the first house conjunct Chiron. Rahu exactly between Uranus in Scorpio and Pluto in Libra. By declination, Pluto, Rahu/Ketu and Chiron.

blacksun?

Neptune in my case is in the 8th, opposite and parallel the Moon. Pretty tricky. A bit of a wicked side to it, it has. Brilliant for art, very confusing for social life. Its as if I am constantly dwelling inside other peoples subconsciousness, and they in mine. Odd. And not just humans. Ive got great relationships with animals.

david starling

Neptune in my case is in the 8th, opposite and parallel the Moon. Pretty tricky. A bit of a wicked side to it, it has. Brilliant for art, very confusing for social life. Its as if I am constantly dwelling inside other peoples subconsciousness, and they in mine. Odd. And not just humans. Ive got great relationships with animals.

I'd call it a "harmonious" opposition due to the Moon and Nep being in parallel.

Might fit the old saying, "Opposites attract".

blacksun?

Hey, yes that is my own video. Thanks for the recommendation!

I suspect that the Tree of Life predates the Old Testament, even perhaps the Hebrew Language, which 22 characters correspond to the paths on the tree of life, and to the major arcana of the Tarot.

A reason for suspecting some cosmic origin of the tree is that, when it was unveiled, that is to say, first written about (Kabbalah - and that is nothing besides the study of the tree of life - means oral tradition) the planetary attributions stretched up to Saturn, the last planet visible with the naked eye, which left two Sephirot (spheres) unattributed. Thus the two highest Sephirot were connected to non planetary things (the Zodiac and the Prime Mover) - but then Uranus and Neptune were discovered, fitting much more elegantly and logically to these spheres.

I can go on about it endlessly but that is what the videos are for. Im still working on the series.