Jupiter Returns Can be Difficult

fernandomendez

Re: Jupiter Returns Can Suck

What else was happening during the Jupiter returns?

For instance, anyone who is experiencing a Jupiter return right now will also have Pluto conjunct Jupiter, and there have been some wicked transits for all of us all this year. :(
i was born during the jupiter-pluto conjunction era in 2007. it’s in my 4H too. i am 15 now but my exact jupiter return was BEAUTIFUL. my jupiter square that i just underwent was BEAUTIFUL too. my jupiter return conjunct pluto was hard but that’s only because the nodes in the cancer/capricorn axis was squaring my moon at 10° aries just to only square my sun at 28° pisces not even 6 months later. both hard for me especially in regards to my family but i think that having a jupiter pluto conjunction itself during a jupiter return isn’t that hard. i have also dealt with my saturn karma early in life and my sun and pluto square exactly to the minute so i think i have a pot to **** in in this context.

fernandomendez

i was born during the jupiter-pluto conjunction era in 2007. it’s in my 4H too. i am 15 now but my exact jupiter return was BEAUTIFUL. my jupiter square that i just underwent was BEAUTIFUL too. my jupiter return conjunct pluto was hard but that’s only because the nodes in the cancer/capricorn axis was squaring my moon at 10° aries just to only square my sun at 28° pisces not even 6 months later. both hard for me especially in regards to my family but i think that having a jupiter pluto conjunction itself during a jupiter return isn’t that hard. i have also dealt with my saturn karma early in life and my sun and pluto square exactly to the minute so i think i have a pot to **** in in this context.

Attachments

• 8A9F322E-F8B2-4264-99E7-034DF6307222.jpeg
    8A9F322E-F8B2-4264-99E7-034DF6307222.jpeg
    43.7 KB · Views: 43
  • EE90A7EB-FC4C-4EA3-88EF-215F4FFF933F.png
    EE90A7EB-FC4C-4EA3-88EF-215F4FFF933F.png
    208.2 KB · Views: 41

dr. farr

the Jupiter return influence depends upon the original condition of Jupiter in the natal chart, with some degree of modification of that influence by Jupiter’s condition in the return chart. Just as saturn can be the most golden benefic, so too can Jupiter be a most negative malefic: it all depends upon THE SPECIFIC CONDITION IN EACH INDIVIDUAL CASE.

Virinchi

generally, Jupiter return hits you financially. It also causes some depression, lack of motivation, loss of job..
Saturn return can help gain new friends, increased income, better health and busy life