Jupiter EXACTLY at the Ascendant in Sagittarius

tomekbb

Hello fellas.

What can you say about this placement? I have this in my natal chart. Jupiter is rising at my Ascendant in Sagittarius. So basically he is my chart ruler and simultaneously a rising planet. He is in his own domicyle(+5) and night triplicity (+3). Unfortunately he is out of sect as Sun is below the ground and this is the night chart.

To sum it up we have very strong Jupiter by essential dignity and good accidental dignity as it is given by the Ascendant placement.

In addition he is close to powerful fixed star - Cor Scorpii - Antares.

What are the implications of this particular chart ruler and rising planet? I know a looooooot of luuuuuuck in life :) but what else? I dont have problems with overweight as I have 190cm and 95kg.

Your thougts?

1656705424205.png

conspiracy theorist

You lucky m8? Tell me more, seriously.

For reference, Jupiter is also conjunct my ascendant but rules a 5 planet stellium and Saturn in Pisces. Hayz... the whole works. I wouldn't say luck is one of the defining characteristics of my life.

tomekbb

For reference, Jupiter is also conjunct my ascendant but rules a 5 planet stellium and Saturn in Pisces. Hayz... the whole works. I wouldn't say luck is one of the defining characteristics of my life.
you are 1995 year?

I also have saturn in Pisces :)

tomekbb

Show your chart and we can think about it.

conspiracy theorist

I've posted my chart on this forum multiple times, up to nearly a decade. But if you got some software handy you can plug in my stats and do some quick maths:

Nov 28 1995
7:55 am
Kingston, Jamaica

conspiracy theorist

I will say that your manifestation of the placement would be purer than mine -- depending on your school of thought I would have anywhere from 3 to 5 planetary energies bearing down directly on the 1st house/ascendant. So doubt I could be a typical case.

tomekbb

I am also not typical case :) Antares, Algol, Algorab fixed stars are prominent in my chart.

Jupiter conjunction with Antares
Moon conjunction with Algol
MC conjunction with Algorab
horoscope-chart1s-700__asteroids_in_radix_astroseek-8-2-1995_03-30(2).png

I dont know if you are familiar with fixed stars, but these ones are pretty nasty. Especially Algol :)

tomekbb

I will say that your manifestation of the placement would be purer than mine -- depending on your school of thought I would have anywhere from 3 to 5 planetary energies bearing down directly on the 1st house/ascendant. So doubt I could be a typical case.
Judging by what I see from your chart, your Jupiter ISN'T rising at the Ascendant. It is MARS, as he is closer to the ASC than Jupiter. Your Jupiter is in the 12th house.

We have similar charts;Venus in the first house(or second whole sign), Square from Saturn in Pisces in 3/4th house, but your MERCURY is conjunct ANTARES. And he is even closer than mine Jupiter.

Here is the description of this conjunction.
Mercury conjunct Antares: Suspicious, wrongfully accuses friends, unpopular, uses ecclesiastic influence in business, money obtained slowly and with much difficulty, danger of sickness to the native and his family, and death of a relative at home or away. [1]

But nonetheless, you dont have this nasty opposition between Mars and Sun, so probably you dont have issue with your father. With my example he is present with our family, but he isnt at all any authority to listen.

Also your Sun and chart ruler are in the same sign. This is good indication.

ChevyD

What are the implications of this particular chart ruler and rising planet? I know a looooooot of luuuuuuck in life :) but what else? I dont have problems with overweight as I have 190cm and 95kg.

Your thougts?

View attachment 91589

Hello,

Like you, I have a lot of luck and no issues with overweight.

Depending how you look at it, I have;
Tropical zodiac placidus system - Jupiter in first house, but not exactly conjunct my asc.
Sidereal zodiac whole sign system - Jupiter in second house Cancer

Jupiter is stronger in exaltation than own sign. (Cancer exaltation, Sagittarius own sign)
Planets in angular houses (1st, 4th, 7th, 10th) have big impact on the chart.

If you look at your chart using sidereal, pretty sure it pushes asc and Jupiter into Scorpio sign.
Even so, you will still have luck, even in Scorpio. Jupiter is in 1st house and not in detriment.

You should be able to feel Jupiter's energy with you. Even some others could see this energy. Example, as a kid my parents always joke that I was not born with the silver spoon but with the lucky spoon.

I would look more into Jupiter conjunct Antares in your chart. That is interesting placement. Ptolemy says it gives the influence of Mars and Jupiter. These are just my thoughts. I hope you find what you are looking for :)

conspiracy theorist

@Tom

Interesting take on my chart. Technically, you are right if you interpret my chart through a modern lens and say that my Jupiter isn't in the 1st house since the "5 degree fudge factor" rule isn't used. However, Jupiter is 4 degrees from the ascendant and so is very angular, having a lot of influence on the first house as a result. And of course if you go whole signs, Jupiter is first house.

I have had a pretty torid time with family, and have been estranged from my father at one point in my life (since recently reconciled). My mother is out of the picture because she was forcefully ejected -- maybe you could "blame" the Moon square Pluto for that (do you look at outers?)

Valens also had a line about Aquarius Mooners hating their fathers. Very general, but I found it interesting since at the time I turned my back on him and the entire paternal side of the family.

I do agree with you though, with regard to the Mars situation. With it strongly advancing at the ascendant, out of bounds, almuten figuris, the Antares connection, 12th part in Scorpio, and for the fact that it is in its bounds (which the hellenists describe as being one of a planet's chariot), there is a strong "Marsy" vein in the chart, and its obvious in my personality and outlook.

I am partial to the school of thought that describes Jupiter as a "relaxing" energy. I have been teased recently, that I don't worry enough and that that can be a problem (I agree, I take a lot of chances that I probably shouldn't, and I tend to wing it a lot in most circumstances). With so much Jupiter energy in the chart, I have a basic outlook that no matter how hard **** gets, I will find a way to land on my feet. In that way I also think Mars and Jupiter works well.

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

Well, maybe I can't say that I am totally unlucky either. Some would say that I am "lucky to be alive" since I survived two near death experiences that happened within a week of each other, recently. Someone close to the situation said that my guardian angel was working overtime. (Which is a Jupiter in 12th house motif but so close to the ascendant provides an interesting dynamic)

tomekbb

I didn't focus on Jupiter that he is not in the first house. I focused on the part where Jupiter isn't your rising planet. He is a chart ruler, but no a rising planet. This comes to the Mars as he is the closest to the Ascendant. Maybe this is the diffrence between us as I said about luck. I had it and i have it constantly in my life. BUT... as my Jupiter is out of sect, it means that it will have diffuculties with working on my own interests and his own agenda. Jupiter in this place is so powerful that he can change your destiny as you are a ruler of your own life.

In my example a lot of Luck, but usually I wasted it... I can earn a lot amount of money, but also I can easily spend this on cocaine... So nothing is black and white. I need more discipline and more restrictions with doing what I want as not always this will influence me positively...

Also I've got heart failure sickness. I was at the hospital for two weeks until i felt better. This was also on my own demand by lifestyle.

By the way. When Jupiter was transiting my Ascendent in 2018/2019 I had serious car accident. I was speeding too much in the bad weather conditions and I got out of road. The car after rolling over 5 times was completely broken without any purpuse of repairs. Me? Without single scratch. Maybe just one scratch on my forehead from hitting the roof of the car with my head...

Another reason why out of SECT Jupiter is not so helpful is my ability to expand everything which I start being interested into!
For example girls... Until 20 years old I was a virgin. Within 6 years I almost got one hundred of women in my bed after I became interested with pick up..

So yeah.. i can basically say Jupiter is my Guardian Angel when it comes to serious incidents or money problems. Otherwise, I would be just dead..

On the picture you can see the transit chart from that accident night...
270302329_322718689706389_2742967578248246511_n.jpg

Attachments

• 270302329_322718689706389_2742967578248246511_n.jpg
    270302329_322718689706389_2742967578248246511_n.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

tomekbb

@Tom

Interesting take on my chart. Technically, you are right if you interpret my chart through a modern lens and say that my Jupiter isn't in the 1st house since the "5 degree fudge factor" rule isn't used. However, Jupiter is 4 degrees from the ascendant and so is very angular, having a lot of influence on the first house as a result. And of course if you go whole signs, Jupiter is first house.

I have had a pretty torid time with family, and have been estranged from my father at one point in my life (since recently reconciled). My mother is out of the picture because she was forcefully ejected -- maybe you could "blame" the Moon square Pluto for that (do you look at outers?)

Valens also had a line about Aquarius Mooners hating their fathers. Very general, but I found it interesting since at the time I turned my back on him and the entire paternal side of the family.

I do agree with you though, with regard to the Mars situation. With it strongly advancing at the ascendant, out of bounds, almuten figuris, the Antares connection, 12th part in Scorpio, and for the fact that it is in its bounds (which the hellenists describe as being one of a planet's chariot), there is a strong "Marsy" vein in the chart, and its obvious in my personality and outlook.

I am partial to the school of thought that describes Jupiter as a "relaxing" energy. I have been teased recently, that I don't worry enough and that that can be a problem (I agree, I take a lot of chances that I probably shouldn't, and I tend to wing it a lot in most circumstances). With so much Jupiter energy in the chart, I have a basic outlook that no matter how hard **** gets, I will find a way to land on my feet. In that way I also think Mars and Jupiter works well.
Funny how we both used this word Guardian Angel...

conspiracy theorist

I gotcha m8. It sounded like you were focusing on Jupiter conjunct ascendant in general and not the fact that it is the MOST rising. I've had a discipline problem that I have to really focus on over the years. I am getting better at it though... it has been the key to digging myself out of a few holes I fell into due to greater circumstances.

Btw, I hear a lot of your Venus placement coming thru in that explanation of your life. She is also angular and rules your MC. She is pretty powerful too.

Also, what's your definition of luck? If it's "opportunity" I have never wanted in that department, and in that way Jupiter delivers for sure.

wan

I have never seen a chart ruler that's so close to the ascendant. And the fact it's in the super-lucky saggitarius...you should buy lots of lottery tickets.

tomekbb

Jupiter is stronger in exaltation than own sign. (Cancer exaltation, Sagittarius own sign)
Planets in angular houses (1st, 4th, 7th, 10th) have big impact on the chart.

:)
I woulnt say that exaltation is stronger… traditionally with dignities of the planets exaltation gets +4 while domicile +5

Exaltation is like being well honored guests to a king. You have a lot of dignity, but still someone is over you. Your host is very important. If you are in exaltation sign, you NEED to look at the ruler of this sign and see its condition… otherwise exaltation with poor host gives nothing. That’s why domicile is better - no one is over you and you are not dependent.

tomekbb

I have never seen a chart ruler that's so close to the ascendant. And the fact it's in the super-lucky saggitarius...you should buy lots of lottery tickets.
Does it really work this way? I know that if someone is not meant to win at lottery, he will not win. But how to check possible lottery gain?

ChevyD

I woulnt say that exaltation is stronger… traditionally with dignities of the planets exaltation gets +4 while domicile +5

Exaltation is like being well honored guests to a king. You have a lot of dignity, but still someone is over you. Your host is very important. If you are in exaltation sign, you NEED to look at the ruler of this sign and see its condition… otherwise exaltation with poor host gives nothing. That’s why domicile is better - no one is over you and you are not dependent.

I meant to write is felt stronger. It's like staying in the penthouse suite rather than own home, even if it is a nice home. Being comfortable is safe but boring. I prefer honor. So I say exaltation is better based only on feeling. Each to their own ;)

tomekbb

I meant to write is felt stronger. It's like staying in the penthouse suite rather than own home, even if it is a nice home. Being comfortable is safe but boring. I prefer honor. So I say exaltation is better based only on feeling. Each to their own ;)
The truth is that essential dignity is just a potential. Without accidental dignity(power to act) essential dignity is useless and will make only native arrogant and too much self confident 😀