Jupiter Chiron Neptune conj 23rd May

I am always careful when Jupiter/Neptune come together as with Neptune especially there can be a bit of an "hysterical" reaction. Neptune rules hysteria, and the press feed it and spread fear around, and Jupiter makes any issue BIGGER. I will be watching to see what happens when the conjunction is exact, but you know it's easy to be swept away by it all (Neptune). But if it does break out worse I will be the first to go all hysterical lol. It has been interesting seeing how Chiron works, and the Chiron/Neptune illness connection seems to hold true.

R4VEN

Shining Ray said:
I am always careful when Jupiter/Neptune come together as with Neptune especially there can be a bit of an "hysterical" reaction. Neptune rules hysteria, and the press feed it and spread fear around, and Jupiter makes any issue BIGGER. I will be watching to see what happens when the conjunction is exact, but you know it's easy to be swept away by it all (Neptune). But if it does break out worse I will be the first to go all hysterical lol. It has been interesting seeing how Chiron works, and the Chiron/Neptune illness connection seems to hold true.
Those are interesting observations, Shining Ray. I'd not thought of Neptune as ruling hysteria, but it makes sense. (Did you know that the word `hysteria' comes from the Greek word, hystera, meaning womb. Was thought that a woman's uterus made her susceptible to `hysteria'............:eek:)

Chiron's conjunction with Neptune - as I read it, anyway - is to alter our perceptions, and to open us to the spiritual potential and implications of what is happening. That is, with Neptune-Chiron conjunct there is tremendous potential for a lifting in consciousness out and away from the knee-jerk fear reaction..
I'm of the belief: What swine flu?

Lapis

As usual, this from B.H. Clow is very good.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Taurus New Moon: April 24, 2009 View Chart[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"The Taurus New Moon has arrived, which is our annual attunement with love, Nature, and beauty. Never can I remember being so grateful for the arrival of love and bucolic pleasure; this has been such an intense winter. Day Six of the Galactic Underworld-November 12, 2008, until November 7, 2009-is turning out to be very intense. Maybe this is because it involves such radical change, which is forcing our species to create peace on the planet and among ourselves. [See The Mayan Code: Time Acceleration and Awakening the World Mind.] And now we are coming up to the midpoint of Day Six on May 11, which Carl Calleman calls the "Rebirth Celebration." [Visit www.Calleman.com.] [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The astrological patterns are in total agreement with what this remarkable biologist says is going to happen. In synchronicity with Calleman, the triple conjunction of Jupiter/Chiron/Neptune in 26 Aquarius, the "Triple Conjunction," intensifies throughout this lunation, and then it culminates during the New Moon in Gemini May 24; it inspires expansion of spiritual healing. Earth's quarantine from the rest of the universe is lifting, and we are on schedule to be welcomed back into communion with the universe. [See Exopolitics by Alfred Lambrement Webre, and The Mayan Code.] Our movement out of separation from our home, the cosmos, is going to happen no matter what, so the only choice we each have is to heal ourselves to participate consciously in our cosmic birth.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]During Moon-conjunct-Sun in Taurus this year, astrology shows that we are on the edge of a monumental spiritual awakening that nothing can stop. Just before the New Moon, on April 21 the Moon aligned with Venus conjunct Mars in 29 Pisces; this beautiful sight heralded a mystical awakening, especially for Islamic people. The rare Triple Conjunction, Jupiter/Chiron/Neptune in Aquarius-now and during 2010, with Neptune and Chiron close 2007-2013-strikes a balance between dark and light that will trigger spiritual breakthroughs or breakdowns in each person. Being truthful about ourselves is the only way to avoid breakdown-the total collapse of the individual amidst the powers of rising spiritual transmutation-so, during this whole lunation, we all must work on major personal assessments. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]These transits of Venus and Mars challenge us to review our relationships with partners, siblings, children, parents, and our communities. What has been going on in these areas of your life since March 3? Within these core experiences, you can discover comfort with yourself-your key inner partner in life. Have you been wondering why are you so uncomfortable? Well, since March 3, the planets of love and war have been challenging everyone. Venus went retrograde in Aries on March 3, and Mars has been in Pisces from March 17 through April 22; then Mars blasted into Aries on April 22. Most people have been going through deep personal shakeups, so what has been going on in your personal realms? [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]In the larger collective-specifically, finance and politics-the Mars/Venus transits are forcing unresolved conflict to rise to the surface. For example, during the night of April 21-22, the Chief Financial Officer of Freddie Mac, David Kellermann, died by hanging in his home. He is a sad casualty of the subprime-mortgage crisis, and he is also probably the canary who died of toxic fumes in the cave. The international tension over the State of Israel became very intense April 21-22 when President Ahmadinejad of Iran and a conference of Islamic prosecutors demanded indictments for Israeli crimes against humanity in Gaza. At the same time, President Obama pressed for the investigation of government lawyers who supported harsh CIA terrorist interrogations during the Bush/Cheney regime. Also, a scandal over National Security Agency favoritism of pro-Israel Congressional lobbyists was brewing. I mention these events because The Mayan Code argues that war will not end until the US runs out of money, and that peace must come first to the Middle East. These are signs that the necessary balances are formulating, and the action will pick up greatly when Saturn goes direct on May 16, just after the Day Six midpoint. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The cosmic dance in the sky during the end of the Mayan Calendar is just astonishing to me. Transits are triggering all of the personal changes we each need to make in order to accomplish the critical leap in human evolution. People are losing or gaining money, getting caught committing crimes, and/or being called to the carpet in marriages, with their children and parents, and in community. This awakening will build and build during the Taurus lunation as it rebirths each one of us under the potency of the Triple Conjunction, which spreads out over seven years. This experience will be personally enlightening, and as a nation that opted for global empire, the United States is about to face its own delusions as well as its spiritual potential; the Triple Conjunction falls right on the 1776 USA Moon in Aquarius.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We each need to assess the feelings we've been having during the recent Venus/Mars transits before these feelings explode during the Taurus New Moon and throughout this lunar cycle. In last month's reading for the Aries New Moon, I noted that Venus retrograde in Aries from March 3 to April 17 (SD at 29 Pisces) would force you to assess relationships, values, and material needs. This is what always happens during retrograde Venus. However, this Venus retrograde was in Aries, which made most people feel dissatisfied, needy, aggressive, and wanting; the worst has been coming out in many people. The number of mass killings and ugly murders, for example, has been appalling. So, if you've been a ***** or an ogre, forgive yourself; these transits are forcing even very highly evolved individuals to doubt themselves, as our egos need to go away now.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We are looking at our shadows that create violence in the collective and financial loss in our communities. Now that most have less, and as tanks roll, planes fly, and billions are spent on "security," the great turning against war is building in the world. In the spring equinox reading, I noted that the Venus retrograde would somehow threaten the Elite's plan to waste priceless resources in dubious wars. Now, we see signs of Venus's subtle approach: President Kharzai of Afghanistan passed a law that wipes away most women's rights. This outrageous patriarchal move is causing countries fighting there (like Canada) to wonder why they are sacrificing their young for this cause. Women's movements are networking to assist Afghani women's movements directly, which circumvents Kharzai and the warlords. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We are being challenged to choose love over discord by breaking up or transforming relationships that are just not loving enough, strong enough, or creative enough to survive in the coming new world. The time has arrived to take deep relationships to a new place or push them out of existence. Mars was in Pisces March 17 to April 22, and when Mars is in Pisces, most people lack the motivation to change anything. The normal martial tendency to fix things, which I sometimes think is a patriarchal imbalance, just isn't there, and many were unable to carry on as usual. Consider the possibility that you are deluded by believing that you must do this or that. The big shift back to reactive behavior arrives when Mars goes into Aries on April 22, so you might want to assess your urges and actions. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The truth dragon will look back to face you now, and I wonder about the future of Freddie Mac, which is totally backed by the U.S. government and its people. Pluto retrograded April 4, when dealing with deep conflict moved into our inner minds; and the push for massive structural changes in systems has quieted until fall. But, Mars in Aries on April 22 and Saturn direct in mid-Virgo on May 16 are aspects that are going to trigger personal actions that will become collective when Pluto goes direct mid-September. You may have been stewing in your emotional garbage during March and most of April, but that ends abruptly during this New Moon when you must get real. So, let us examine the New Moon in Taurus looking for guidance for emotional assessment. This can help prepare each one of us for the liftoff that will be going on all during this lunar cycle, a liftoff that will keep us in orbit even beyond the end of the Mayan Calendar.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The New Moon is in 5 degrees Taurus exactly T-squares the lunar nodes in 5 Aquarius/5 Leo announcing a karmic crisis for our species. This close T- square means we will experience great tension this month over the personal and collective value of our life paths, our dharma. Great self-doubts will inspire many to awaken dormant talents that our species needs for the critical leap; you won't be able to twiddle your thumbs. For example, if you've lost your home during the real estate crash, you may be forced to find new ways to create community, to live and share all aspects of life with others. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Before this New Moon T-square set in, on April 19 we enjoyed the luscious green arrival of the Sun in Taurus. We soaked in love and attunement with Nature. Our joyous feelings will swell to a crisis point during the New Moon, creating an emotional-survival crisis. You must realize that Nature loves you and creates you, yet many will wonder if Earth is buckling under the sheer weight of humanity. Others will feel like grasping for just one more comfort, one more way to feel secure. The arrival of this New Moon will challenge us all to truly value our planet's joy and pleasure. Tensions coming from too much ego may show up in relationships with the New Moon in Taurus, yet I think the emphasis will be honoring our relationship with all that is.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Looking at Venus and Mars in the New Moon chart, they are conjunct right on the Spring Equinox solar ingress (0 degrees Aries), a flag waving at the races that says GO! As mentioned, many of you have been in the middle of relational crisis during the Mars/Venus transits, and right now it would be smart to be wary of sudden desires for movement and change. Mars moved into Aries on April 22, and then Venus went into Aries just a few hours before this New Moon; the urge to just DO something will be almost overpowering. Notice what the urge is, and do what you can to be patient because the issues that came up during Venus retrograde won't actually resolve until May 21, when Venus moves past its retrograde point (15 Aries). The powers of the Triple Conjunction will be very strong by May 21, so perhaps you should wait for this really superb energy influx, especially if you just adore that person? Also, you may be almost crushed by some kind of personal revelation. During the New Moon, Pluto retrograde in Capricorn squares Venus/Mars in Aries, which encourages us to hold out for careful, deep, meaningful actions.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]As you can see in the chart, the Triple Conjunction is drawing very close during this New Moon, and this is expanding our spiritual healing. Mercury in 25 Taurus rules awareness and comprehension, and it exactly squares the Triple Conjunction; what you need to heal will be easy to identify during this New Moon. What's your big block? Where did it start? Are you doing things to heal it and get beyond it? In all spiritual traditions, taking the mantle of spiritual awareness often entails personal sacrifice. During this New Moon, look for insights concerning how our species may expand itself (Jupiter) by means of healing blocks (Chiron) that have kept us from our spiritual paths (Neptune), insights that may open during the next Great Age (Aquarius). Many of you have felt like beings of light with healing knowledge from Atlantis lurking in your cells. The Triple Conjunction is going to release this inner knowledge in direct proportion to letting ego go.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Uranus in 25 Pisces exactly sextiles Mercury in Taurus, which means spiritual transformation is going to just flow right into our consciousness to flood our minds with new insights. This New Moon occurs just before midnight in Washington, DC, so dream life in the White House could be quite amazing. People on the West Coast will be enjoying a nice evening while picking up subtle nuances. This is a great time to read vibrations in Nature, your soul.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Saturn in 15 Virgo is still retrograde and goes direct May 16, and Saturn is unaspected during the New Moon. This suggests that structural change will be in the doldrums for the whole month, but there will be just a lot of action with Mars and Venus in early Aries. Deep structural change will be slow until mid-September (Pluto retrograde), and certainly until Saturn is in direct motion. We will see a lot of change and action, and then it would be smart to be cautious during the next Mercury retrograde, May 6 to May 30. Saturn is close to the Uranus/Pluto conjunctions of the mid-1960s, so processing civil rights and the struggles to end war will be in the headlines. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Now that we have a basic reading of the Taurus New Moon, I will go more deeply into the Triple Conjunction (Jupiter/Chiron/Neptune in Aquarius). It will build through the month and then culminate in some kind of major change in our world around the time of the New Moon in Gemini on May 24, which I will say more about in my next reading. Jupiter conjuncts Chiron May 23, and then Jupiter conjuncts Neptune May 27, and then Neptune goes retrograde May 28 right on the 1776 USA Moon in Aquarius. The exact Chiron/Neptune conjunction is February 16, 2010 (26 Aquarius on my South Node/Sun opposite my north Node/Chiron), and Chiron and Neptune are close 2007 through 2013. This is a long-lasting influence that is radically expanded now by Jupiter's movement into its sphere. Other planets will move in and out of Chiron conjunct Neptune, which we will be watching. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Going back in time to previous Triple Conjunctions, in July 1881 and early 1882, Jupiter, Chiron, and Neptune were moving closely in and out of conjunction in Taurus, the year before the midpoint of the whole Planetary Underworld. At that time, industrialists were working with both Thomas Edison and Nicola Tesla to determine how to use electricity to power industrial society. Edison's direct current won out over Tesla's free-energy discoveries, resulting in today's controlling electrical grid system: the age of electricity was born. The next Triple Conjunction was late August/early September 1945 in Libra, just after WWII ended with America dropping the atomic bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki: the Atomic Age was born. [This insight comes from George Ward, the excellent astrologer for The Pleiadian Times, Bold Connections, PO Box 782, Apex, NC, 27502.] By comparison, what new energy will be born in the next few months, and during these next seven years? As you can see, the previous Triple Conjunctions occurred with the emergence of some form of new energy technology, and I think this time we will experience a transformation out of money as an energy exchange into energetic healing as the new form of money. Also, new forms of alternative energy will manifest as well. In our world today, people have substituted money for their own power and energy, and now everything is bankrupt. Be watchful for major shifts in how cultures depend on money during the coming Triple Conjunction.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Letting go of the collective field, the Triple Conjunction has major implications for each one of us; it may signal a colossal impending spiritual emergency. Spiritual emergency occurs when the degree of change that we are experiencing causes too much kundalini energy to rise in our spine and chakras. [See Clow, The Liquid Light of Sex: Astrology, Kundalini, and the Key Life Passages.] That is, we get over-amped. When we experience too much kundalini energy in our bodies, we become unbalanced physically, emotionally, and mentally, a real energy crisis that makes people crazy and delusional. The USA will be the focus for this crisis worldwide because it has drugged its populace to keep its energy down. The Triple Conjunction is on the USA Moon, so this won't work any more. Of course, kundalini rising is also what it takes to achieve enlightenment, the critical leap. It is no accident that the Triple Conjunction in Aquarius is occurring now, and we must respect its power. The Chiron/Neptune conjunction occurs from 2007 through 2013 because Chiron has a very elliptical orbit, and right now it is traveling close to Neptune for a long time, which is no accident during the end of the Calendar. Chiron and Neptune were traveling close together in Taurus from 1878-82, a period of great industrial and technological growth, which peaked in 1881-82 when Jupiter moved into the conjunction. Neptune was close to Chiron for only a little while in 1945, but when Jupiter moved in, the results were nuclear. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I have included this first section, looking back at the Jupiter/Chiron/Neptune Triple Conjunction, to suggest that you consider preparing for spiritual emergency and earthshaking changes in culture. As for me, I'm watching the roller coaster hoping that the scaffolding and tracks don't fail. In the reading for the New Moon in Gemini, we will have much more information about what the changes are going to be. Astrology can only forecast energy fields that are capable of causing a number of possible things, and we have to watch for the themes. But, I guarantee, we are about to enter a period that will make the history books. Just remember to respect kundalini energy. If the industrialists had been able to do that in the 1880s, which happens to also be the midpoint of the Planetary, perhaps our world would be running on forms of energy that are more in tune with Nature. If the warriors had more respect for life in 1945, perhaps we wouldn't have released toxic radiation on our planet. Perhaps if we achieve enlightenment during the next few years, Universe Society will lift Earth's quarantine. What will be that like?"[/FONT]

Barbara Hand Clow
www.handclow2012.com/astroflash.htm

sageofaquarius

Wow! Thank you for that, Lapis, it really is amazing.

Flea: Bet you didn't know what you were starting with this thread, but your posts sound as if you, at least, are more or less ready for it!

Still haven't found that old-time bowl for the fresh violets. Better say a few Hail Mayas.

flea

Thankyou Lapis...

This conjunction has had lights on for me and my intuition, pay attention listen feel. Just gotta remember we are ready for what is happening.... these planets are very close together and active now.

FleaXXX

R4VEN said:
Those are interesting observations, Shining Ray. I'd not thought of Neptune as ruling hysteria, but it makes sense. (Did you know that the word `hysteria' comes from the Greek word, hystera, meaning womb. Was thought that a woman's uterus made her susceptible to `hysteria'............:eek:)

Chiron's conjunction with Neptune - as I read it, anyway - is to alter our perceptions, and to open us to the spiritual potential and implications of what is happening. That is, with Neptune-Chiron conjunct there is tremendous potential for a lifting in consciousness out and away from the knee-jerk fear reaction..
I'm of the belief: What swine flu?

Intuitively I feel the Chiron/Neptune conjunction in Aquarius highlights our vulnerability as human beings. A Chiron reality check :p , we think we are invincible but were not, were weak. It's a weird combo because Neptune is all about embracing humanity in Aquarius, no boundaries between people exist. Chiron in Aquarius feels a social outcast in Aquarius the painful reality of not belonging. Chiron reflects the painful isolation from the larger family (Aquarius). Disappointment with religious, racial and social prejudice which painfully divides. Understanding comes through being objective (Aquarius) distancing ourselves, and not becoming overly identified with humanity as a whole and finding value in your individual worth (polarity to Aquarius). This is what can help heal us all. I agree "lifting consciousness" away from the collective wound.

R4VEN

Shining Ray said:
Intuitively I feel the Chiron/Neptune conjunction in Aquarius highlights our vulnerability as human beings. A Chiron reality check :p , we think we are invincible but were not, were weak. It's a weird combo because Neptune is all about embracing humanity in Aquarius, no boundaries between people exist. Chiron in Aquarius feels a social outcast in Aquarius the painful reality of not belonging. Chiron reflects the painful isolation from the larger family (Aquarius). Disappointment with religious, racial and social prejudice which painfully divides. Understanding comes through being objective (Aquarius) distancing ourselves, and not becoming overly identified with humanity as a whole and finding value in your individual worth (polarity to Aquarius). This is what can help heal us all. I agree "lifting consciousness" away from the collective wound.
Shining Ray, that's a very good description of the combined effects of these two planets in Aquarius.

Lapis

My pleasure sageofaquarius. :) Barbara Hand Clow is where I first go to get the highest astrological Light and she's always dead-on correct.

Hi Flea :D nice seeing you again. Amazing and potent times for all huh?

4leafclovah

Lapis said:
My pleasure sageofaquarius. :) Barbara Hand Clow is where I first go to get the highest astrological Light and she's always dead-on correct.

Hi Flea :D nice seeing you again. Amazing and potent times for all huh?
Yeah, its' Lapis! How are you doing girl? :p

gesso

Here's my paranoid theory....:cool:

The triple conjunction = expansive(jupiter) bug/illness/virus (neptune) pain (chiron) everyone..spanning across continents....(aquarius)

swine flu mania :p h1n1 ...enter stage left

Traditional dispositor of this triple conj. (saturn) will go stationary direct in a few days. Somehow there will be a change in what is going on with this. saturn in virgo...more action taken medicinally worldwide..who knows.

Word is, this fall when seasonal flu comes around again, h1n1 will be back in a worse form. Some people believe it will die down slightly from now til then.
This was the pattern followed by 1918 flu...atleast we know a tad more now than we did then...

Two of the three go rx end of this month neptune and chiron, witin two days of eachother, may 29, and 30 i think. Jupiter goes stationary rx june 15, so all three will head backward together (26, 26, and 27 degrees aqua)
Jupiter goes direct october 13, chiron on haloween, and neptune on nov 5. These stations will be quincunx the nodal axis

Interestingly this is around the time that vaccines should be ready...

It would be interesting to look up the sabian symbols for all of the stations, the triple conj. AND saturns as well....
also to look at where it falls in some countries' charts....

Last edited:

Lapis

Hi 4leafclovah, great to see you again too. I try to cruz through here every now and again to see what everyone is up to. :)

flea

The last visual astrology newsletter talks about this aspect and the nature of jupiter not being very strong in the niburu stage, as during the night it moves up to the top of the sky, but then the sun rises and blocks it out, so it is never seen to reach culmination in the sky. The best phase of jupiter is when it is seen rising before the sun like venus. I think they mention 1843 as the last time jupier and neptune were together in Aq with jup also in the niburu phase... with hopes not being fulfilled however when they come together again in dec 21ish, jupiter is in a strong phase.... so the culmination of events might have to wait til then.

Until that time.... happing healing and salving cos I feel it is a very very potent time if you can love yourself enough!!!!

FleaXXX

kindjali

I will says only one thing: Sunday 17th May.
That day I have chance to say all I have to say looking in my eyes, take my head up, say my gratitude, close the door of the past and love myself. But other side is going to hear my voice and look me in the eyes.

K.

Awakened_Pisces

sageofaquarius said:
Re: Obama and May 23rd, I heard on the news this morning that a row is developing over whether or not he should be allowed to speak at Notre Dame University on May 17th at this most Catholic of Catholic institutions in the US. Many Catholics are opposed to this visit because of Obama's support for a woman's right to choose abortion in certain circumstances. Might be worth watching how this situation develops and how it might relate to the May 23rd conjunction opposite Obama's north node uranus conjunction.

Now THAT is indeed opposing Uranus(strange changes). The Catholic Church of all the churches out there, opposed to Abortion? The Catholic Church? We are indeed in interesting times lol.

sageofaquarius

Lapis said:
Barbara Hand Clow is where I first go to get the highest astrological Light and she's always dead-on correct.

I agree, Lapis, she is thoroughly amazing. One of her statements rings particularly true at the present time concerning the Elite, the "hidden" rulers who suppress knowledge in order to maintain their power. Strange, isn't it, how at this time of a major astrological healing aspect, the Pope journeys to the Middle East to try to mend the rift between Catholicism, Judaism and Islam. Coincidence? I don't think so. Check any major event or declaration by the Catholic church and you will find that it coincides with the optimum planetary alignment within its own time-frame. I've been watching this for years, and I believe it to be true. Yet the Catholic hierarchy is probably responsible for burning more astrologers than any other organisation. It pooh-poohs our craft yet there are more books on this topic in the Vatican library than in any other. I'm prepared to bet that before any major announcement, a bevy of astro-cardinals consults the stars for optimum timing.

It will be interesting to see how Obama' Commencement speech at Notre Dame University tomorrow is received. Women's rights - like black equality, drugs, gay rights, green issues, wholefoods - is one of those topics which were partially addressed in the 1960s but never fully resolved. We are now, in my opinion, near the mid-point or on the cusp of the transition between the Great Ages of Pisces and Aquarius. With Uranus conjunct his North Node, Obama must represent, at least from an astrological point of view, the way to go for the coming age - just don't expect the powers that be to give up without a fight. Every wound should be cleaned before it is allowed to heal, and with Neptune so prominent in the current picture there may be a lot of self-delusion to cauterize.

Interesting, too, that the Mayor of Moscow used the word "Satanic" to describe the gay rights march in that city which was broken up so violently by police today. The Pope couldn't have condemned it more succinctly himself.

sage

cassanra

The sun/mercury conjunction is l squaring jupiter/neptune/chiron also in the last few days...maybe bringing a different edge to the group....

4leafclovah

You know, I have talked to quite a few people who said they could feel the effects of this planetary configuration, but I didn't notice much difference since I experience these spiritual occurrences on a fairly regular basis, but then last night I had a pretty potent dream. Last month I had a similar dream when Merc. was at the same degree so I am wondering if this is a continuation with Merc rx. But with sun/Merc combust how will that effect things? Should we trust messages we get now or wait until Merc goes direct? I have been feeling very irritable, like my life is being turned upside down, but maybe it's a blessing in disguise:(

oceansmermaid

omg this somehow all makes sense bc I wasnt sure what was going on this past week, it wasnt right but as I feel it getting closer and its getting better... and my dreams have been intense and so real the past few days loud and clear

freedomlover

I noticed something... (sorry if it's been said before in this thread and I looked over it)...... Saturn will remain at its stationing degree through this exact conjunction on May 23rd, and a few days afterwards. Saturn is the traditional dispositor of Aquarius - so it co-rules over the Aquarian stellium. Does anyone have any thoughts as to how this may play out?