Juno Transits and/or aspects....experiences?

Tanya00

I'm interested in learning more about Juno and its effects (if any) other than the general information thats out there. Anyone have any interesting experiences with transiting Juno or transits that aspect your natal Juno?

Transiting Jupiter (planet of expansion) is conjunct my Natal Juno in the 1st house at the moment.
With transiting Venus (planet of love) and Mercury (planet of communication) not too far behind ....

And transiting Juno will conjunct my Vertex (fateful encounters) in a couple months-around Aug. 2011 if my calculations are correct :wink:

I attached my chart more-so as a visual of the transits I stated above. But I'm not looking for a full interpretation - just people's thoughts on Juno and/or their experiences :biggrin:

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-05-03 at 6.59.36 PM.jpg
    Screen shot 2011-05-03 at 6.59.36 PM.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 53
i'm interested in how juno manifests.. can't find much

i'm young, as of yet i do not really understand my (rx) juno conjunct my midheaven. i maintain some lofty ideal isms regarding romantic relations and matrimony.. i'm not sure if they can be attributed to her, however, because vesta is chilling two degrees past my IC. (similarly; eros and psyche are loosely conjunct in the fourth, in taurus... plus amor conjunct my sun in cancer)

consider this an arbitrary semianecdotal BUMP

Astrodawn

I felt i needed to reply to you post about Juno in relationships.

With my current partner the juno connections we share are all over! Im 46 and have spend the all the time up to meeting him as a commitment phobe, and yet when we met I 'Knew' for the first time he was my husband. In fact its not even a desire to marry him, more like we 'should' be married, as though i can feel it from the past and feel indignant that I have to refer to him as BF!!! . We have been discussing marriage this weekend.

Im only including exact hard aspects

Synastry -
his juno exact conjunction 0 degree my sun/moon midpoint & IC
My juno opposite 3 degree his sun/moon midpoint

First meeting chart -
Juno conjunct 1 degree venus & MC

Composite -
juno conjunct my natal venus
juno opposite his natal mars/mercury

Natal charts & current transits-
me - I have juno conjunct sun 1 degree cap he has exact an trine from venus 2 degree taurus.
i have just noticed something!, we have been talking about marriage this weekend and this morning, at this minute we have transiting moon 2/3 scorp this is conjunct my sun/moon mid my IC and his juno all 1 degree 3 degree scorp - and transiting venus is opposite at 2 degree taurus.
Transiting juno is currently exact opposite my chiron both 14 degree and also conjunct pluto and uranus by 1 degree.
transiting juno also 0 degree exact trine with his sun.

If anyone is an expert on juno i would like to know what you think about all these juno connections?? its a good job im not a magi astrologer or i would be the eternal affair not a mrs wife haha

In answer to your question though of experiences.......we do have lots of other lovely aspects, but I love this man unconditionally, I NEED to be married to him, I just love him for no reason other than I do :)

Astrodawn

and a bit more -

MY Solar return

Juno conjunct ascendant 3 degrees

HIS solar return

Juno conjunct venus 2 degrees (8th house)

Get the church booked!