John Frawley is stand up philosofer

banefranco

Ok, here is the past chart Chelsea 24Sep2011 VS Swansea
Now what do we have here? We have ASC axis that will change in a minute or two so when I analyse such charts I ''push'' the chart for the next two minutes until axis change and than place the teams. What are the risks when do that? The risks are becouse when axis change it can be goal at the match I analyse and that goal can produce different score.
Why have not you read what I wrote about ''pushing'' one or two minutes the chart that there are risks, right. Becouse that can be a goal that can change the whole prediction, right. I also wrote about matches for betting and matches for analyse. That is the big difference. For betting I have not even looked at matches yesterday even more I would also not place bets on Levante or any case where I have doubts and as you remmeber I had doubts about Levante but I took a risk, what is my problem but that was not inteligent.

Santi

I decided to split the game into two , in order to get better betting oppurtunites ,
I like read 10 games , previous ones only , and included yesterdays and day before yesterdays game , ..And have had a super success rate when it is just the first half..
So If we can bet the half time result( Still double out come only ) then it is good profit ,...

Ps:Ја сам очајан за новац!

Santi

NO FOR THE TOTTENHAM GAME !!! THE AXIS CHANGES and that was the second Tottenham goal ,
and Jupiter ( the asc ) was on strong , ! ASC was the darker team wigan right???
Even after the change the things are not the way easy ,
And that is why Tottenham was ASC...and thus won the game...
If tottenham can be placed as ASC then everything is fine!

Last edited:

banefranco

The first goal Tottenham scored in the second minute by Van der Vart, no axis change, it was an aspect. The prediction can fail if the match extended unexpectidly long ( I even do not expect extended time :biggrin: ) or if unexpexted goal happens in the very beginning. Any prediction can fail. All of those matches were at the edge.
I told you it is good to check as many matches as possible but for placing bets there are just a few, sometimes no matches for prediction.

banefranco

If you like so much half times for betting you find matches where are just a few in the same time so count at least six chances for goals per one half per one macth and play 2+goals in that half no more. Chances for goal must be three or four times more in number than your bet. The kick of times can be 22:00 (the best) 20:00 , 17 or 18:00 and 12 0r 13:00. Becouse at that time there are three or four matches . When there are more matche than do not make prediction at least I do not predict.
You can also predict 1+ if there are at least four chances for goal. This is not Astrology but it is prediction which works.

banefranco

In my country I cannot predict two possible outcomes when I place bet for ''halfs''. It is possible to place two separate prediction and you can use calculator for that.
But it is ok if you can predict first half better. It has precise kick of time.

Santi

If you like so much half times for betting you find matches where are just a few in the same time so count at least six chances for goals per one half per one macth and play 2+goals in that half no more. Chances for goal must be three or four times more in number than your bet. The kick of times can be 22:00 (the best) 20:00 , 17 or 18:00 and 12 0r 13:00. Becouse at that time there are three or four matches . When there are more matche than do not make prediction at least I do not predict.
You can also predict 1+ if there are at least four chances for goal. This is not Astrology but it is prediction which works.

I did not understand this message completely , could you please explain it a better more clearly ,
This I think Is exactly what I am requiring to hear , to win a couple of super cool bets!:)

Santi

Chances for goals? Which all aspects should I consider?
axis change , Ruler house change ? major aspect to and from POF and moon , then???
note: I translated your table only to understand it very partially ..:( :(

Santi

In my country I cannot predict two possible outcomes when I place bet for ''halfs''. It is possible to place two separate prediction and you can use calculator for that.
But it is ok if you can predict first half better. It has precise kick of time.
Yes ...and as for the second half you dont really know how much haLf time break they employ , the second half kickoff time is not very judge-able...

banefranco

I did not understand this message completely , could you please explain it a better more clearly ,
This I think Is exactly what I am requiring to hear , to win a couple of super cool bets!:)

Well, you got the table for goals just count how many lines are there in that table. Those are all aspects for goals, yellow cards even there are for sidekicks. I cannot help you more than that table. How to use it? Well, that is my theory of an aspect. I cannot proof just becouse it is impossible to be absolutely sure that only one match would be played at the time. If so you could predict any match in a goal. Without that table noone can predicts goal except by luck. NOONE. What I suggested by times of the matches? You must accept the risk anyway but if you have a few matches the aspects for goals will go at just a few sides. One aspect one goal I already explained at my post. In short if you have three matches at the same place in the same time you have simmilar charts, the same aspects for goals, but not all aspects at those charts produce goals at all of these matches. Aspects happens only once and it will work at only one match, at the others even you see the same aspect it will not work.That is why I predict three times less goals than aspects becouse I am not sure about other matches. But if you want to be more precise you have to count where aspect happens first there is a goal. In any case that is scientific sort of gambling becouse you cannot check all the matches in the world, otherwise that is astrology prediction.

banefranco

Also do not forget: when aspect does not produce goal? If it is under square by Moon nodes, if the ruler is retrograde (only if POF conjuncts that Rx ruler than can be a goal), rulers or any planet combusted by the Sun,

Santi

So are you telling that , you take a match into consideration and look for all the 150+ aspects for goals?????
I mean are there any impoRtant ones..in that???
Like Axis change and Ruler dingity change ..etc ??

banefranco

One check of a match can take about half an hour. You have enough expirience to see if there are goals at one match when you open the chart.
If you remmember Barcelona-Osasuna I predicted 1+ although I found five goals ( and it was 5:0 at the first half) but I had fear to miss so I predicted 1+ for sure. That is for bet prediction. When you do not bet you can predict 5 goals in the first half.

Last edited:

astro2222

now this one should be important...as the final stages of the C.E. ends tommorow there are some matches that might interests football fans,and astrologers here;

Denmark vs Portugal...Copenhagen 11.10.2011, 20:45 local hour.

Denmark is Dsc(Sagitarius),Jupiter in Taurus or the Sun in Libra(red and white) whilte Portugal is Asc(Gemini),Mercury in Libra...

well the Moon makes two oposition with L4 and L10,Sun and Saturn;POF is in H7,NN H7;Jupiter,L7 is realy bad afflicted...well my prediction for this game is a draw or a possible win for Portugal after they dominate the match...Denmark can loose this one and go to play-off,regarding Norway who must win over 5 difference in Cyprus in order to reach the play-offs;so this is it...X2 works for me!!!

banefranco

I checked this forum today on 16th of Oct 2011, there is something more interesting. Look at these two charts. Almost the same but different sides won. The differences are in just one degree 1st. cusp position and the distance JU ruler 7th house from 12th to 11th. I do not like that axis 1/7 changes the sign but if somebody can see something what can be crutial to these differences, I cannot.

Attachments

• Denmark-Portugal 11Oct2011.jpg
    Denmark-Portugal 11Oct2011.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 36
  • Slovenia-Serbia 11Oct2011.jpg
    Slovenia-Serbia 11Oct2011.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

astro2222

important match in English Premier League between Manchester Unt vs Manchester City... after making the chart I see that the Moon makes 2 aspects with Mercury which happens to be Moon dispositor and L7 and with Venus which is L4.Moon olso makes a sextile with POF...My prediction Manchester United vs Manchester City at least X2... even Manchester United is on top of the league with all wins and a single draw they had some problems beating Otelul Galati in Champions League,which is a poor team even in the Romanian league...so I think Manchester United are passing a weak period which might cause them to slip this one well not to loose in front of own fans but at least a draw...pls tell your opinion about this game both astrologically and footbalistic...

astro2222

Manchester United vs Manchester City X2 chart of the game

Asc Capricorn ==> Manchester Uniterd<Red Black>
Dsc Cancer ==> Manchester City white and blue

Attachments

• Manchester United vs Manchester City.jpg
    Manchester United vs Manchester City.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 32