job query

IMG_20220620_210333.jpg
Hi, I gave interview as I want to change job. please help to know if I will get selected.

Last edited:
Is the chart so negative in outcome that people are trying not to discourage me. i can see lot of congestion in chart not sure if it is for good Or bad :)

IleneK

Premium Member
Is the chart so negative in outcome that people are trying not to discourage me. i can see lot of congestion in chart not sure if it is for good Or bad :)
Both you/Sat and the Job/Mars are strong in the matter, both is the sign they rule. And Mars does apply to sextile Saturn which points to an opportunity to be selected. My concern is that you/Saturn do not receive Mars well; the reception is adverse since Mars is in the sign of Saturn's fall in Aries. So it makes me wonder if you will like the job or boss very much if you do get the job.
Moon as indicator of the unfolding of the question applies to sextile [another opportunity] benefic Venus and they are in very nice mutual reception, both by exaltation. So this also points to good opportunity to be selected.
Again, my concern is that you may not like it.
Wishing you the best,

Both you/Sat and the Job/Mars are strong in the matter, both is the sign they rule. And Mars does apply to sextile Saturn which points to an opportunity to be selected. My concern is that you/Saturn do not receive Mars well; the reception is adverse since Mars is in the sign of Saturn's fall in Aries. So it makes me wonder if you will like the job or boss very much if you do get the job.
Moon as indicator of the unfolding of the question applies to sextile [another opportunity] benefic Venus and they are in very nice mutual reception, both by exaltation. So this also points to good opportunity to be selected.
Again, my concern is that you may not like it.
Wishing you the best,
Thank you. I am already in a bad job with high workplace politics. Better to do job with same drawbacks but higher salary

I am sorry. I suppose an upside is that you are not entering a position where you may not have been happy with the employer or the job.
please don't be sorry, we all are controlled by destiny. I have seen people with no talent sitting on high positions in my office. Just because they are close to higher authorities. I guess our karma pays accordingly

Osamenor

Staff member
When you cast this chart, was the real question in your mind whether you would get this specific job you applied for? The one you just got rejected from? Or was it open ended: will I get a job, any of the jobs I'm currently applying for? Assuming, that is, that you are applying for more than one.

If you are in the application process for multiple jobs, this Mars/Saturn sextile probably means you will be offered at least one of them. It just wasn't this one.

But Saturn being adverse to Mars does seem to indicate that you won't like the job you're offered. If you are in fact applying for multiple jobs, and the question was open ended, I would interpret that as, no matter which of those jobs you get, you won't like it. That in turn means you're applying only for jobs you wouldn't like.

Seems to me you're searching in the wrong field, if you wouldn't like any job you've applied for.

When you cast this chart, was the real question in your mind whether you would get this specific job you applied for? The one you just got rejected from? Or was it open ended: will I get a job, any of the jobs I'm currently applying for? Assuming, that is, that you are applying for more than one.

If you are in the application process for multiple jobs, this Mars/Saturn sextile probably means you will be offered at least one of them. It just wasn't this one.

But Saturn being adverse to Mars does seem to indicate that you won't like the job you're offered. If you are in fact applying for multiple jobs, and the question was open ended, I would interpret that as, no matter which of those jobs you get, you won't like it. That in turn means you're applying only for jobs you wouldn't like.

Seems to me you're searching in the wrong field, if you wouldn't like any job you've applied for.
Thank you for looking into it. I meant this specific job. As I don't like my current job profile and people I work under. May be that was reflected in chart.