JFK Coverup: When will truth be revealed?

watcherofthesouth

I'm curious about when we will finally learn about JFK's assassination.

Can astrology help us determine if the truth will ever be revealed and if it's in the near future? The coverup continues...

rahu

Banned
Agree. Maybe a horary question will solve it but I don't know much about that.

in late 2017, most of the censored papers were released about he assassination and it was clear that conspiracy theorist were correct.
George bush 1 was actually taken into custody at the book depository. and he had taken bush2 to watch the assassination,
in addition Richard Nixon was on hand when the assassination occurred though he immediately took a plane out of dallas .the gave several lies to the affect the assassination occurred after he left.
rahu

watcherofthesouth

Yes, I recall the shady explanations of whereabouts and multiple locations that George Bush 1 and Barbara mentioned in the past. I also heard that Watergate was a way to discredit Nixon since he knew the truth - particularly since the "burglars" were so obvious that night (G Gordon Liddy getting a speeding ticket on the way to the hotel, parking on the street with his own car in front, and all of the accessories to the crime registering for their hotel rooms under their own name).