Jesus Christ conjunction

blackbery

I heard the other day that Jesus was born with a Jupiter-Regulus conjunction......that was the Star of Bethlehem that the Magi saw in the sky.

Does that mean Jesus was a Virgo then as the Constellation Leo would put the Sun one sign prior?

Could he be born Sept 11th which is why a certain ritual sacrifice was performed on that day?

We know the satanic cabal hate Jesus Christ & killing so many people on his birthday would make them very happy.
They want to destroy Christianity because Jesus is all powerful against their demon.

Bush/Cheney knew it was going down, don't know if they were the masterminds behind it (probably was Bush sr.)

They also attacked Benghazi on Sept 11th & we know the black satanic witch killary was behind it.

What do you think? When do you think Jesus was born?

blackbery

p.s.

Jupiter rules royalty (somebody told me this on another thread)

Regulus is the fixed ROYAL star.

Jesus is known as the 'King of Kings'.

Blaze

Account Closed
This book: Jesus the Magician: A Renowned Historian Reveals How Jesus was Viewed by People of His Time

Makes for a fascinating read, if you're curious about the magical background of Christ.

To answer the question: I don't know when the man was born, though we can guess he had two births - One as a man and the other as the Son of God. The amount of practice required for self-realization is immense, so that second birth took some time.

Hopefully my opinion doesn't sound like heresy. :lol:

blackbery

Thank you for the book recommendation; I'll give it a pass. He healed & created miracles because he was a man of flesh who was Divine. Magic is for those who trick & play act but Jesus was the most authentic & honest person ever born.

Nothing you say is heresy; everyone is allowed their own thoughts & ideas.

As for his date of birth, I think he may have had a major conjuncttion...

maybe something like Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Jupiter in Virgo conjunct Regulus.

Now that would have caused a major light in the skies, enough to inform the astrologers who visited that they were in the presence of a truly, extraordinary, 'sacrificial lamb' who was also a K I N G.

The Virgo humility was always present; he could have created many situations or miracles to prove how Divine he truly was but he was without ego.

I'm just very curious as to his horoscope.

JUPITERASC

Thank you for the book recommendation; I'll give it a pass. He healed & created miracles because he was a man of flesh who was Divine. Magic is for those who trick & play act but Jesus was the most authentic & honest person ever born. Nothing you say is heresy; everyone is allowed their own thoughts & ideas. As for his date of birth, I think he may have had a major conjuncttion... maybe something like Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Jupiter in Virgo conjunct Regulus. Now that would have caused a major light in the skies, enough to inform the astrologers who visited that they were in the presence of a truly, extraordinary, 'sacrificial lamb' who was also a K I N G. The Virgo humility was always present; he could have created many situations or miracles to prove how Divine he truly was but he was without ego. I'm just very curious as to his horoscope.

When Was Jesus Born? :smile:
What Year and What Day?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NdQVtzjckA

The gospels were written
SEVERAL DECADES
AFTER
the events they cover
historical inaccuracies
commonly accepted at the time of their writing
would have led to discrepancies.

Historians have always been plagued by inaccurate year counting.
possible that the gospel writers were also under false assumptions
about their recent history
that could have led to the disagreement
Perhaps we'll never know, but it's interesting to think about

blackbery

Thanks JA, I speed-listened to the video. A good attempt but we are not going to find out Jesus' dob by regular norms & calculations. That I agree with.
However, intuition can play a major role in this.

I have attached a chart for Sept 11, 3 B.C.

Both Sun/Pluto conjunct AC. Sun/Mercury/Venus in 12th which you would expect from a spiritual person who spent years in India & Egypt studying religious matters. Self-sacrifice dominate the chart with the Virgo emphasis.

Jupiter conjunct Royal Star REGULUS. Jesus had royal blood & was known as the KING of KINGS.

Neptune in Scorpio conjunct Antares, another fixed star but with great misfortune. Jesus was crucified for going against the main religion of that day & breaking their rules. He had no rules except to love God & do no harm to others.

Sirius, the dog-star at the top of the chart. Dog spelt backwards is GOD.

In Gemini, the theme of his career is the message. Communicating parables and healing with his hands.

Vesta signifying the home, the hearth. Jesus preached about family, loyalty, the community.

Like you say, we'll likely never know but it's fun to play around with.

:smile:

Attachments

• astro_2at_jesus.65187.292902.jpg
    astro_2at_jesus.65187.292902.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 30

blackbery

Oh, wow, thank you Blaze.

Exactly what I am looking for.

I'll check it out later, gotta go shopping now.

Bless you too.....and Happy New Year!

JUPITERASC

Thanks JA, I speed-listened to the video. A good attempt but we are not going to find out Jesus' dob by regular norms & calculations. That I agree with.
However, intuition can play a major role in this.

I have attached a chart for Sept 11, 3 B.C.

Both Sun/Pluto conjunct AC. Sun/Mercury/Venus in 12th which you would expect from a spiritual person who spent years in India & Egypt studying religious matters. Self-sacrifice dominate the chart with the Virgo emphasis.

Jupiter conjunct Royal Star REGULUS. Jesus had royal blood & was known as the KING of KINGS.

Neptune in Scorpio conjunct Antares, another fixed star but with great misfortune. Jesus was crucified for going against the main religion of that day & breaking their rules. He had no rules except to love God & do no harm to others.

Sirius, the dog-star at the top of the chart. Dog spelt backwards is GOD.

In Gemini, the theme of his career is the message. Communicating parables and healing with his hands.

Vesta signifying the home, the hearth. Jesus preached about family, loyalty, the community.

Like you say, we'll likely never know but it's fun to play around with.

:smile:

Biblical Chronology: Jewish Calendar vs Christian Literalists

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erdhEOOo5Ak

The Jewish year is 5782.

The Chinese year is now 4719.

This means that Jews had to exist 1,064 years without Chinese food.
A time known as the “...Dark Ages..."

The Chinese era here is actually Yellow Emperor era
based upon the mythical event of Yellow Emperor's ascention to throne.
Its history was not long (created in late 19th century by Han nationalists).
Yet there were two slightly different eras:

The civil era is 4719
while the Taoist era (which had been in place longer) is 4718.
It was deliberately made this way
because of a disagreement on how to interpret historical dates.
The Yellow Emperor's ascension was supposed to be
"...the first Chinese New Year.."
yet the net effect of events from that and 104 BCE
was to delay Chinese New Year by two months.

The Taoist era kept track of the change in calculation methods
while the civil era just extended the current method of calculation
in the civil era, the ascension took place in the 11th month of Year 1
making Year 1 of this Chinese civil era only two months long :smile:

Humanitarian

Thank you for the book recommendation; I'll give it a pass. He healed & created miracles because he was a man of flesh who was Divine. Magic is for those who trick & play act but Jesus was the most authentic & honest person ever born.

Nothing you say is heresy; everyone is allowed their own thoughts & ideas.

As for his date of birth, I think he may have had a major conjuncttion...

maybe something like Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Jupiter in Virgo conjunct Regulus.

Now that would have caused a major light in the skies, enough to inform the astrologers who visited that they were in the presence of a truly, extraordinary, 'sacrificial lamb' who was also a K I N G.

The Virgo humility was always present; he could have created many situations or miracles to prove how Divine he truly was but he was without ego.

I'm just very curious as to his horoscope.
Fixed stars arent fixed at all, because it moves a degree per 72 year cycle, so Regulus in Jesus' time is in the first degrees of Leo

Humanitarian

Possibility 1: Jupiter-Saturn-Uranus conjunction in Pisces
Possibility 2: Jupiter conjunct Sirius
Possibility 3: Jupiter conjunct Orion Belt