Jesus' Birth Chart

theV

Could someone check where the asteroid Isa is falling? it is the name of Jesus in arabic and it is also my name-Aissa/isa-

ALRESCHA

Just look at these tidbits from Yeshua's Sun at 12 Aries:

(from Dane Rudhyar's "An Astrological Mandala")

"A TRIANGULARLY SHAPED FLIGHT OF WILD GEESE.

KEYNOTE: An idealistic reliance upon a mental image of universal order.

The wild goose is the mystical bird, hamsa, of Hindu tradition. This word, which has recurred in various cultures (the Hansa League of Germanic cities in the late Middle Ages, and El Hanza, the founder of the occult Brotherhood of the Druzes in Lebanon, during the era of the Crusades), has always had at least an undertone of integration at an expansionistic level, spiritual or economic. The Hindu hamsa was the symbol of man's transcendent soul. What previous interpretations of this Sabian symbol have failed to grasp is that the flight of geese presents not only a remarkably geometrical V-shape moving through the sky, but also that this flight is seasonal and therefore attuned to planetary rhythms. Thus, it symbolizes cosmic order, in contrast with the social-political order within a nation which is represented by its ruler. It is order made visual on the background of the clear sky. It is a "celestial" type of order, even though it is earth-born birds which reveal it by their ability to keep their flight structured. The symbol therefore refers to the Soul-consciousness as visualized by the heaven-oriented mind. Yet this soul-consciousness can be called transcendent because it has not yet become "incarnated."

Because this is a second stage in the third five-fold sequence begun with Phase 11, we have to consider what it pictures in contrast to the preceding symbol. A basic dualism of consciousness is thus suggested. We see arising a potential conflict between cosmic and social principles of order. The principle of COSMIC ORDER polarizes the all-too-human reliance on the social concept of law and order."

.... Okay ....

"symbol of man's transcendent soul."

"seasonal and therefore attuned to planetary rhythms"

"it symbolizes cosmic order, in contrast with the social-political order"

"It is order made visual on the background of the clear sky. It is a "celestial" type of order, even though it is earth-born birds which reveal it by their ability to keep their flight structured"

"The symbol therefore refers to the Soul-consciousness as visualized by the heaven-oriented mind. "

"COSMIC ORDER"

Its a model for the expression of the sun....

A bad time to post, but,

That is a good argument, and I count the Sun as the identity here.

I have read the chart. Both charts show the exact same thing, but-in different places. The chart you consider to be his has a slightly modern approach to it, one can't find the symbolism for the things He brought where one would expect it to be basing their understanding on the traditional view of the elements and a few other things. (speaking from my perspective) Most accurately explains him historically, I do not see anything that would prove it's not his. If the AC-DC axis was reversed, that wouldn't show a person who willingly serves in situations anyone else wouldn't bare the suffering due to inability to place others before themselves, for one.

Can't stop wondering what that Jupiter symbol in the chart is about. That is the one thing I question. Kindly interpret it, should you find the time.

The chart I've posted explains how to live only slightly better IMHO, as it explains His business before His identity.

I also see that I have over-interpreted a post of yours here where I assumed that you counted the Sun similarly when it comes to divinity and BC God and made a wrong conclusion. For that, I already apologized. But what I wrote wasn't offensive, and such an excessive reaction to a guileless response answers a question for me.

Last edited:

Bjorkstrand

Bjorkstrand, while I generally greatly appreciate omitting the obvious while explaining something to me, I'm at the point where I see several possible meanings in the omitted part that is to be analysed here.

Kindly interpret these positions using the purpose, the events in His life and the teachings He gave without using elliptical sentences.

ALRESHA
Speak english.
You wanted the chart, you got it. End of story.

oh, for his story read the Aquarian Gospel of Jesus the Christ by Levi Dowling

Jim

Sun Scor Moon Aqu Asc Vir

The closer the historical account re what actually transpired at the time, the less likelihood of contamination, second hand information etc.

Bible Chronology is VERY SPECIFIC, twas a given re Jewish history, and why they absolutely expected the `Messiah` to arrive when he did ... Astrologers (wise men) were interpreting charts too way back then :happy:

Either way, the four basic Gospels MMLJ ...(in every translation) even today confirm the timing of events as they unfolded to within the season those occurred in ....

Just my twopenneth on this subject Beloved`s.:innocent:

Coming back to this thread during Merc RX, yrs since it`s inception was not a good idea with my Virgo ASCENDANT.... :innocent:

Having backtracked to the original input .... Nisan 14 was Jesus Death Date celebrated worldwide, and NOT HIS BIRTH ...

I DO APOLOGIZE ... :love:

What is certain is that he was approx 33 and 1/2 yrs old when he died making early Fall his ACTUAL time of birth ... Lu 3:23 .. Jn 19:14-16 of any Bible translation ...

Shepherds were still in fields at that time, so possibly SEPTEMBER 2BC ....:kissing:

The Chart is so tiny I cannot view it Beloved ?

Could you post it bigger ... along with offering your personal evaluation ?

Pluto Direct atm should offset Merc RX *** backwards evaluations for us Scorpions, along with everyone else :innocent:

Taint much Fun functioning in reverse ... but clarity comes from simply acknowledging that ....

Love Yourselves in every moment, and have a laugh meanwhile ...

ALRESCHA

Sorry, right click+open in new tab will open it :) <3

I would move the Moon a little past Neptune rather than this.

I don't know what to think about this. OK, taking a glimpse... I'm not sure where I'd place the angles, I think cardinal, Cap Ac again hahaha, and that's possibly because the first things I look for in a proposed chart for Jesus are Father, Son and the Holy spirit considering the Trinity a single, eternal entity, and then I read Our Father and Mark 14:22. If the chart doesn't show that, I leave it. So far, this chart (if you move the Moon a little past Neptune) shows potential, considering the Sun, the Moon and Saturn, then the placements of the rulers in elements and houses, but not so obviously as the one I've posted. Can't read it right now

OK, it also shows Nicene-Constantinopolitan Creed and explains the birth and death, but, I'd have to think more about the angles before I proceed

Last edited:

I have tried enlarging the chart via your suggestions Beloved, but it ain`t happening my end :innocent:

Just supposing in this moment ? we are not tainting our evaluation via A PERSONAL BELIEF SYSTEM but are simply curiously Aware/Observing what the chart contains minus changing it at all .... :innocent:

The `Internet` is limitless re it`s opinion in this regard ... and currently Sept 23rd 2BC is flavour of the month right now ....

We like posting charts, or would not be interested in Astrology carte blanche , and Wallis Magic 8 ball is Thrilling for me .:happy::happy:

The Wise Men/Magi/Astrologers gifting Gold/Frankincense/Myrrh to such devout JEWS speaks volumes in that they accepted those gifts from foreigners ??????? Knowing they were not only well meaning, but revering the gift to humanity that Family would provide :innocent:

Sept 23rd 2BC ... why not, :love::love::love::love::love::love:

We have toyed with everything else ......:happy:

Last edited:

ALRESCHA

But, that is impossible, what happens if you click on it?

I am very sorry, I don't know what to look for in His chart before the facts that I have listed (primarily the conception, death and resurrection). I am confused, I don't understand what you want me/people to do about it?

type -2 in the year box.

Last edited:

Cold Fusion

This chart is a decent shot. I have hoped I'd find a post of yours somewhere on the forum where you shared what you think about his chart, but never found it. Glad you've posted this.

Would you elaborate?

astro_2gw_286_jesus.79332.49641_zpsxx5wyw2z.gif

Cross check with:
astro_2gw_202_the_crucifixion.69646.6445_zps48cymnqq.gif

Synastry aspects:

Moon septiles natal Sun/Neptune conjunction (11 Sco) and Sun inconjuncts natal Sun/Neptune conjunction (11 Sco). Mars in conjunction with natal moon (7 Gem).

Mars conjunct Moon (Exact)

Jupiter/Pluto opposition in square to natal Uranus (14 Pis)

Neptune in square to natal Saturn (less than a degree).

But, that is impossible, what happens if you click on it?

I am very sorry, I don't know what to look for in His chart before the facts that I have listed (primarily the conception, death and resurrection). I am confused, I don't understand what you want me/people to do about it?

type -2 in the year box.

Clicking on it is not helping .... but Hey it`s ok Beloved ... :love:

Sept 23rd ?.. ALL input would be welcome :love:

THEN let`s play with this chart Beloved`s, as one would with any other `Natal .. :happy:

Nothing is at stake here, other than co-creation with one another :happy:

I could not claim to be an Astrologer, by any stretch of the imagination, given IT, along with Tarot, Divination of every kind to my mind simply elicits natural INTUITION from within the whole of Consciousness (has access to) in ALL-OF-IT`S EXPRESSION ..

But note Neptune in Scorpio, along with a 29 degree natal re any sign are the less fun aspects re `Death` etc ....
What Say You ?

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Bjorkstrand

resurrection chart
2 may 28 ad JULIAN not gregorian

It's the birth of christianity. He rose when the sun was rising.

Jim

Attachments

• resurrection_4.jpg
    resurrection_4.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 48

The whole `Karma` Concept re `Belief Systems` (which is all they are) virtually guaranteed his Arrival/Death/Resurrection `Departure` etc ....

That said .. he would have had to been WILLING to go along with fulfilment of said prophecy, given it`s extraordinary POTENTIAL etc ....

When Peter suggested `Be-Kind-To-Yourself-Lord `, you need not have this eventuality at all ...... Jesus uttered get-behind-me-satan in response, in that his purpose transcended copping out of his KNOWING why he came here in the first place ....

I am taking on board the `Sins-Of-The-World` by Promoting LOVE PERIOD :love: tis ALL-THERE-IS REGARDLESS ...