Jesus' Birth Chart

Phoenix Venus

but how does one forget what the bible says and gives his life a whole new meaning? (my church isn't about meddling into the mundane matters, it didn't change the significance to the son to further justify the meddling, so I rely on that bible to a certain degree)

the god from the old testament is to be feared for his aggressiveness, people thought that god was the sun for a reason, so I agree that he gave the new meaning to the sun, to what god is. his will is love.

and what is that template used for?

The chart doesnt contradict the bible.

And i never said Yeshua gave new meaning to the sun. The sun is what it is and Yeshua is who He is.

His chart is a template because He was the Archetype of Man. The chart is the cosmic expression of the inherent person. Therefore the chart is the template of man.

If i were to pinpoint what said template can be used for, id be doing a disservice. Let your imagination run wild.

But i will say that the template can be used to ascertain astrological and spiritual truths alike.

His chart gives the answers to understanding the meaning of the planets and everything else valid in the chart...

Last edited:

Phoenix Venus

Just look at these tidbits from Yeshua's Sun at 12 Aries:

(from Dane Rudhyar's "An Astrological Mandala")

"A TRIANGULARLY SHAPED FLIGHT OF WILD GEESE.

KEYNOTE: An idealistic reliance upon a mental image of universal order.

The wild goose is the mystical bird, hamsa, of Hindu tradition. This word, which has recurred in various cultures (the Hansa League of Germanic cities in the late Middle Ages, and El Hanza, the founder of the occult Brotherhood of the Druzes in Lebanon, during the era of the Crusades), has always had at least an undertone of integration at an expansionistic level, spiritual or economic. The Hindu hamsa was the symbol of man's transcendent soul. What previous interpretations of this Sabian symbol have failed to grasp is that the flight of geese presents not only a remarkably geometrical V-shape moving through the sky, but also that this flight is seasonal and therefore attuned to planetary rhythms. Thus, it symbolizes cosmic order, in contrast with the social-political order within a nation which is represented by its ruler. It is order made visual on the background of the clear sky. It is a "celestial" type of order, even though it is earth-born birds which reveal it by their ability to keep their flight structured. The symbol therefore refers to the Soul-consciousness as visualized by the heaven-oriented mind. Yet this soul-consciousness can be called transcendent because it has not yet become "incarnated."

Because this is a second stage in the third five-fold sequence begun with Phase 11, we have to consider what it pictures in contrast to the preceding symbol. A basic dualism of consciousness is thus suggested. We see arising a potential conflict between cosmic and social principles of order. The principle of COSMIC ORDER polarizes the all-too-human reliance on the social concept of law and order."

.... Okay ....

"symbol of man's transcendent soul."

"seasonal and therefore attuned to planetary rhythms"

"it symbolizes cosmic order, in contrast with the social-political order"

"It is order made visual on the background of the clear sky. It is a "celestial" type of order, even though it is earth-born birds which reveal it by their ability to keep their flight structured"

"The symbol therefore refers to the Soul-consciousness as visualized by the heaven-oriented mind. "

"COSMIC ORDER"

Its a model for the expression of the sun....

Last edited:

ALRESCHA

The chart doesnt contradict the bible.

Before Jesus was born, people thought that the Sun is what God is, the archetype of it, and this tradition is still found in astrology. Interestingly, the word sun shares the root with the word dart rays. The bible says that the old, aggressive, judging and unforgiving God who demands sacrifices is no more, at least, the New Testament does. God is now agape.

We both think that He was perfect and that his Sun doesn't carry that meaning, but, don't you think that our Suns do? What does represent the ego for you then?

And i never said Yeshua gave new meaning to the sun. The sun is what it is and Yeshua is who He is.

yes, sorry.

If i were to pinpoint what said template can be used for, id be doing a disservice. Let your imagination run wild.

Thoughts and deeds carry the same weight, so I don't do that.

Hell is always an individual thing, while Heaven is a common vision of unity in Him, so none of us are perfect individually, but coming together in Him can make us perfect. (Doesn't mean that I am a blind Christian fanatic nor that I disrespect anyone or think less of any other tradition of the kind, I actually follow another, older one) Perhaps I should have interpreted the symbols, so that you wouldn't jump into conclusions that are wrong :) For example, in our understanding, the church is the people who follow his lead, not necessarily the people who regularly worship at the spot and run the institution. And Americans are not the opposite of Jesus, OK? :) None of us are better than any of us. I, personally, am not looking for means to do that disservice by posting this chart. My understanding of spirituality, righteousness and the return to the source is not about being religious, so I wouldn't think badly about you if you were to write what you think, I wouldn't misunderstand. :)

But i will say that the template can be used to ascertain astrological and spiritual truths alike.

His chart gives the answers to understanding the meaning of the planets and everything else valid in the chart...

His chart can be used as the ultimate basis on which to test out the numerous astrological parts.

I believe that the understanding of the needs to be shared for the people to see what you think. :) Please do, if you find the time

Phoenix Venus

Its not a matter of you thinking badly of me or not ALRESCHA... I would not be posting about Yeshuas chart in the hopes of gaining personal approval from others... Im simply sharing what I consider to be a treasure trove.

I dont appreciate you twisting my words and demeaning me in the manner that you do but I was willing to overlook that for a chance to talk a bit about His chart. No worries, there will be more talk of it in the future.

Anything in the chart can be expressed through ego gratification or other means. The sun is often associated with the ego because the will is most readily persuaded by the ego. But as I posted, Yeshua's symbol of the sun explains that.

Last edited:

ALRESCHA

I dont care if you think badly of me or not ALRESCHA... I would not be posting about Yeshuas chart in the hopes of gaining others approval... Im simply sharing what I consider to be a treasure trove.
I know, I was saying that I would not do unto another what I don't appreciate being done to me. Putting into a box. Means do not do that.

I dont appreciate you twisting my words and demeaning me in the manner that you do but I was willing to overlook that for a chance to talk a bit about His chart. No worries, there will be more talk of it in the future.

I don't appreciate your attitude, so, likewise.

Still, I am very, very sorry, but I didn't mean to twist your words, nor do I believe that I have done that. (I am not saying that there isn't a possibility that I didn't understand what you said) But I think that I did, because I don't think that what you are saying about His chart is wrong. It is just different. it is also based on your understanding of the Trinity. If you think that I have twisted your words, that, to me is worrying. I stay away from people who are rush to find something to point their finger at you for. I had to explain myself just in case, I don't want any kind of misunderstanding to happen as a result of the analyses of my arguments of the symbols and everything else in the chart without letting your guard down.

No one particular thing represents the ego. Anything in the chart can be expressed through ego gratification or other means. The sun is often associated with the ego because the will is most readily persuaded by the ego. But as I posted, Yeshua's symbol of the sun explains that.

I may have had a glimpse at the chart a long time ago, but, would you care to post it?

edited to add:

I have further analysed your post, so, about the twisting, I wanted to state that I didn't post the chart to argue what kind of people I consider good or bad, because I thought that is what some might believe that I why I did it. I didn't say that is what you do, I said I hope we don't end up doing that. Srry, I hope that clears it up a bit. I read the chart I've posted as a guidebook for life.

Last edited:

ALRESCHA

I've read the first 2 pages of the introduction, I must now get back to work.

I shall read this chart considering my own understanding of the Trinity.

What I can relate to so far is the perfect first, conquest of illusion after idea, because of the way we go: right hand, right shoulder, left shoulder.

Sun Scor Moon Aqu Asc Vir

Unless you guys can absolutely guarantee you are so convinced via scrutiny the general Bible narratives universally agree Jesus Birth re what transpired at the time .. give up trying to figure this out Astrologically ...

Is the Biblical account valid in your perspective ? or not

I have the Luxury of having delved such to death, hence come to the conclusions I have .....

:happy:

ALRESCHA

Unless you guys can absolutely guarantee you are so convinced via scrutiny the general Bible narratives universally agree Jesus Birth re what transpired at the time .. give up trying to figure this out Astrologically ...

Is the Biblical account valid in your perspective ? or not

I have the Luxury of having delved such to death, hence come to the conclusions I have .....

:happy:

I can speak for myself. :)

I would like to know, as I always have, because I believe in Him, and I know that Astrology can explain everything and help uncover anything. So, I want several means to access information. Producing the lots formulae is a matter of combinatorics and statistics using any kind of samples, so it's not about that for me now. I also know that things are hidden from us so that we would look for them, but I wouldn't mind if I never found out what the chart looks like, because I already know what He is about. However, I'd like to know if He's been to China.

I believe that the bible (I refer to) may not be complete, that the text is changed, although not significantly, but I consider what it says to be true, because what it explains is my own understanding of God. I don't take it as a mundane constitution of some kind, so I don't have a problem with it. I can also go without having to read it, since most of the things addressed that really matter are also found in various books on the matter that are older. Jesus, however did bring something new and unique, the essential, so I think it is very important.

We can't find many facts regarding the date and time there. We can only understand who He is and use that to figure out the date and time.

So, everything is fine as long as nobody offends anyone in any way. That includes acting superior. :)

I can speak for myself. :)

I would like to know, as I always have, because I believe in Him, and I know that Astrology can explain everything and help uncover anything. So, I want several means to access information. Producing the lots formulae is a matter of combinatorics and statistics using any kind of samples, so it's not about that for me now. I also know that things are hidden from us so that we would look for them, but I wouldn't mind if I never found out what the chart looks like, because I already know what He is about. However, I'd like to know if He's been to China.

I believe that the bible (I refer to) may not be complete, that the text is changed, although not significantly, but I consider what it says to be true, because what it explains is my own understanding of God. I don't take it as a mundane constitution of some kind, so I don't have a problem with it. I can also go without having to read it, since most of the things addressed that really matter are also found in various books on the matter that are older. Jesus, however did bring something new and unique, the essential, so I think it is very important.

We can't find many facts regarding the date and time there. We can only understand who He is and use that to figure out the date and time.

So, everything is fine as long as nobody offends anyone in any way. That includes acting superior. [ /QUOTE]

Beloved, the only information you could have gleaned re `JESUS` would have been from a `Biblical` perspective whoever imparted such to you from their standpoint ..

Hence your evaluation which makes zero sense to me personally :love:

ALRESCHA

Beloved, the only information you could have gleaned re `JESUS` would have been from a `Biblical` perspective whoever imparted such to you from their standpoint ..

Hence your evaluation which makes zero sense to me personally :love:

And I respect and understand that :)

Yeah, I wasn't indoctrinated. I am not sure how else we can get any information on Him :)

And I respect and understand that :)

Yeah, I wasn't indoctrinated. I am not sure how else we can get any information on Him :)

The only reason I ever imputed originally re this topic was because I trusted JW`s incessant attention to Biblical Original Manuscripts comparatively far surpassed all other Christian Denominational interest as far back as the dead-sea-scrolls ...

The Catholic Church, in order to appease Roman Paganism (whilst promoting Christianity) decided to align Jesus Birthdate with their favourite festival, namely that of Saturnalia celebrated at the end of December ... no one was interested in the facts/ evidence to support such, only what mattered to them ....

So March is the most likely candidate imho ....

Day/Hour unless Psychic will remain non-specific :innocent:

XXXXXXXX

I`m going with Pisces, but please feel free to go with whatever resonates with you .... whilst at least DELVING all perspectives first, in order to satisfy yourselves :kissing:

ALRESCHA

The only reason I ever imputed originally re this topic was because I trusted JW`s incessant attention to Biblical Original Manuscripts comparatively far surpassed all other Christian Denominational interest as far back as the dead-sea-scrolls ...

The Catholic Church, in order to appease Roman Paganism (whilst promoting Christianity) decided to align Jesus Birthdate with their favourite festival, namely that of Saturnalia celebrated at the end of December ... no one was interested in the facts/ evidence to support such, only what mattered to them ....

So March is the most likely candidate imho ....

Day/Hour unless Psychic will remain non-specific :innocent:

XXXXXXXX

I`m going with Pisces, but please feel free to go with whatever resonates with you .... whilst at least DELVING all perspectives first, in order to satisfy yourselves :kissing:

a wonderful post!

a wonderful post!

The new energies unfolding are so PURE, lining up with them allow ALL ANSWERS/SOLUTIONS ... INDIVIDUALLY.:love:

Trust that Beloveds, Please ....

We are being guided in every moment toward what WE want, and are worthy[/B ] of that experience, as is everyone else ... :happy:

What is so sick within society is our believing less than HOLINESS=WHOLENESS PREVAILS ... when our entire emotional guidance system PROTESTS the instant a lackfull suggestion lands ...

Bjorkstrand

JESUS the christ
6 Jan 6 BC (-5)
midnight 0 Hour
Bethlehem

full moon in cancer moon conjuncts eris, moon conjuncts mother mary's sun
jupiter conjuncts saturn + OR10(horror)

newton proves jesus, jesus proves newton

Jim

Attachments

• jesus8.jpg
    jesus8.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 42

ALRESCHA

JESUS the christ
6 Jan 6 BC (-5)
midnight 0 Hour
Bethlehem

full moon in cancer moon conjuncts eris, moon conjuncts mother mary's sun
jupiter conjuncts saturn + OR10(horror)

newton proves jesus, jesus proves newton

Jim

Bjorkstrand, while I generally greatly appreciate omitting the obvious while explaining something to me, I'm at the point where I see several possible meanings in the omitted part that is to be analysed here.

Kindly interpret these positions using the purpose, the events in His life and the teachings He gave without using elliptical sentences.