Jesus' Birth Chart

ALRESCHA

Before i go to sleep Ill just post the MC of the chart Im referring to (the April 2nd, 3 CE Bethlehem, approx some odd seconds before 5:23 pm).. And maybe you will see what i'm getting at... The distinguishing forces of the act of movement from the Ac to the Dc... Though it requires some further explination of the DC.. The whom-to, that i havent gone into yet, but can...

The MC in the first degree of cancer (ibid):

"ON A SHIP THE SAILORS LOWER AN OLD FLAG AND RAISE A NEW ONE.

KEYNOTE: A radical change of allegiance exteriorized in a symbolical act: a point of no return.

We have now reached a square (go-degree angle) to the beginning of the cyclic process. This is a moment of crisis, a sharp turning point. In the zodiacal cycle, at the summer solstice the northward motion of the sun (in "decimation") stops; the sun rises and sets as far north of exact east and west as it can during the year-cycle. Its motion is now reversed. Slowly the sunset points move southward on the western horizon, and the length of the day decreases. In the lunation cycle (from New Moon to New Moon) this is the First Quarter phase. On the "ship" which symbolizes the ego-consciousness floating, as it were, on the sea of the vast Unconscious, the individualized will makes a basic decision. The dominant Yang force allows the Yin force to begin its six-month long rise to power. The "collective" will gradually overcomes the "individual," and at the end the state will overpower the person. Now, however, the individual person enjoys his most glorious hour; he exults in his ability to make a "free decision"- i.e. to act as an individual who selects his life goal and his allegiance.

This is the first stage in the nineteenth five-fold series of degree symbols. In a decisive act heavy with consequences, the symbolic college youth might realize that he should bring to an end his quest for the ideal companion and enter into matrimony. He assents to the possibility of progeny, of home responsibility. His consciousness accepts a process of fundamental REORIENTATION, implying the stabilization of his energies."

:) Putting God on a cross is the only way to neutralize the cross and transform it, yes. But you can't change the original fire and that serves a purpose. Once we accept that, we fully give ourselves, each other and all of our lives to Him, that is when we change our personal fire. That is what the Venus ruling the 9th does with the Moon, that is the last supper and 7 holy mysteries. That is what the agape NN is about. I shall think about the symbols you've posted considering the vertical axis a way of interacting with God.

piercethevale

Apparently, you do attack people...

That is mean and entirely uncalled for. We can all speak the Aries language. How many languages can Aries speak? Although his comment made me feel as unpleasant as I could feel, I have to say that attacking him is not cool.

If a foreigner said that the world is full of seers like that... The brothers from a nearby village could top the man in a day. :lol:

I have googled the number and found the source on a number of pages, so it exists. However, that not being the actual date of birth is your personal opinion based on your personal interpretation as is his. Live and let live.

Alrescha, that's okay, I already know that English is a second language to you, dear. There's no need to remind me again and again.
If it exists, please cite the source, and by that I mean, provide the link.
But, of course you can't, because it doesn't exist.
You are in way over your head here sister. I've been studying the readings of Edgar Cayce for over fifty four years now.

Of course the number cited as a reading exists, but that's not what Edgar said in that reading and that's what is in contention here.
If you contend otherwise, then produce the text from the reading number cited and explain to me why it states that Edgar Cayce confirmed the 6th of January as the date of birth of Jesus', aka Yeshu'a ben David of Nazareth.

Last edited:

piercethevale

...and besides, I've been as civil as I could possibly be the first 8 or 9 times Jim has posted this same lie.
In one thread I posted the entire text of the reading Edgar gave and I, and a couple of other forum members, proved to Jim and demonstrated to the forum that while Edgar used a rather archaic and stilted style of syntax it isn't that hard to understand if you take the time to read his words carefully.

Jim has either had a memory lapse or perhaps another aging member of society has fallen victim to Alzheimers' disease? Sad, what ever the reason.
You're right .... I apologize for mocking the afflicted.

...and one last thing, I am not attacking anyone for their personal beliefs. I never have and never will. What I am engaged in here is getting a bit irritated with someone that knows they are posting a lie, a lie that has been exposed publicly here in this forum, but he does so for his own self promotion and most likely a misguided belief that it will bring him personal gain.

Yet, I will admit there is one or two possible exceptions to His knowingly posting a fabrication.

If he truly believes Edgar Cayce said that January 6th is the date of birth, then the only other possible conclusion is that he has severe problems with reading comprehension or he is presently suffering the effects of memory loss.
There are no other possibilities here.

Last edited:

david starling

In 1969, Cayce had emerged as a great prophet; and, living in Topanga Canyon, I was part of an informal enclave that believed LSD was the path into the Aquarian Age. Since you've studied the writings (seem to recall his son was the author?) is it true he prophesized that the Atlantean war that resulted in the destruction of Atlantis, between followers of Light and followers of Darkness (who have reincarnated), is being waged again; and that a massive earthquake would strike the West coast? I remember sitting on a cliff in Malibu overlooking the ocean while we waited for it at the appointed date and time (purportedly his prediction) to carry us into what's now called Ascension. When it didn't happen, the general consensus was that his Gift had failed on this one, much like the disappointment about the Mayan-callendar-prediction in 2012. Any information on this?

piercethevale

In 1969, Cayce had emerged as a great prophet; and, living in Topanga Canyon, I was part of an informal enclave that believed LSD was the path into the Aquarian Age. Since you've studied the writings (seem to recall his son was the author?) is it true he prophesized that the Atlantean war that resulted in the destruction of Atlantis, between followers of Light and followers of Darkness (who have reincarnated), is being waged again; and that a massive earthquake would strike the West coast? I remember sitting on a cliff in Malibu overlooking the ocean while we waited for it at the appointed date and time (purportedly his prediction) to carry us into what's now called Ascension. When it didn't happen, the general consensus was that his Gift had failed on this one, much like the disappointment about the Mayan-callendar-prediction in 2012. Any information on this?

The material on Atlantis and his predictions for Earth changes were the passion of my father. I read the material but it was many years ago.
I do know that Cayce said that in his time there was...and I suppose that there still is... a great influx of souls reincarnating on Earth that were residents of Atlantis.
I do remember something about a very destructive war between a couple, or more, different civilizations that were on this Earth in ancient times that involved what were described as having the destructive capabilities and the same characteristics as that of thermonuclear weapons of this day and age.
In Vedic scripture...I can't recall exactly where at this moment but I can find it for you if it is something important to you... there is also mention of a war of the same such destructive force and characteristics. The weapon used is given the name, "Brahma's Arrow", if I recall correctly...although it may be 'Siva's or Kali's Arrow' as either of the two of those makes more sense to me...but I still have to say it was referred to as being ''Brahma's" ( Dang...It may have been 'Krishna's Arrow'... but that's not too difficult at all to find out)

As for Earth changes, I don't remember reading any that Cayce predicted would be the direct result from war, but rather the overall condition of society and their attitudes and mores.
A warmongering belligerent nation is very indicative of it's society, by and large, being a society suffering from a psychological sickness the kind of sickness that arises out of inhibited or, worse, retarded (or worse of all, oppressed (or repressed) spiritual growth and avarice.

He did say that the first signs giving indication of this possibility would be around 1968, but not guaranteed... and that it would make the greater part of it's destruction to the North American Pacific Coastline... but that it all truly hinged on the prevailing mass consciousness's of the area.

He also said that "...most of Northern Europe will disappear under the sea in the twinkling of an eye"

piercethevale

...I forgot to add, according to Edgar Cayce that, the part about Northern Europe will be due to an earth axis shift.
Edgar also had a vivid dream in which He was reincarnated in the 22nd century and he was being given a tour of America and that New York city was abandoned and being salvaged and rebuilt but He didn't mention the cause...or that He heard what was the cause, in his dream.
He said the last thing that occurred in his dream that He recalled was that He was standing on the Western shoreline of the United States, looking out over the Pacific Ocean..in Nebraska.

piercethevale

Personally?
I, myself, find that the current situation in Fukashima, Japan, concerning reactor number four, to be the greatest threat facing the world presently

...and a 'tip-o-the hat" to member Rahu for posting about that matter earlier this month and for staying on top of the situation and keeping all us members here informed.

david starling

I guess we're off-thread regarding Edgar Cayce, but it does bring his temporal credibility (the great pitfall of prophecy) into question; unless it was someone else's interpretation that pinpointed a specific date and time for the Great Cataclysm. It wasn't thermonuclear, regarding the destruction of Atlantis. It was supposed to have been mental energy channeled through crystals.

Sun Scor Moon Aqu Asc Vir

Re: Jesus' Birth Chart`

I guess we are OFF TOPIC re Jesus Birth Chart PERIOD, and why Fora Life is so challenging these days, many are leaving these behind in droves :love:

Who cares what Nostradamus/Edgar Casey/Seths evaluation of said subject was ?? tis OLD NEWS as of this moment ....

Greater Wisdom is on tap to an exponential degree, inspiring ALL to move away from Past Perspectives now DEFUNCT ...

Interestingly JESUS HIMSELF stated I have many things to reveal to you, which you are not now able to bear, ... but WILL DO at the apt time :love:

Regurgitation is OVER Beloveds ... Time to embrace the NEW ....

ALRESCHA

Alrescha, that's okay, I already know that English is a second language to you, dear. There's no need to remind me again and again.
If it exists, please cite the source, and by that I mean, provide the link.
But, of course you can't, because it doesn't exist.
You are in way over your head here sister. I've been studying the readings of Edgar Cayce for over fifty four years now.

Of course the number cited as a reading exists, but that's not what Edgar said in that reading and that's what is in contention here.
If you contend otherwise, then produce the text from the reading number cited and explain to me why it states that Edgar Cayce confirmed the 6th of January as the date of birth of Jesus', aka Yeshu'a ben David of Nazareth.

I can't because I don't think that is what he said in the reading + I don't think that is his date of birth.

ALRESCHA

...and besides, I've been as civil as I could possibly be the first 8 or 9 times Jim has posted this same lie.
In one thread I posted the entire text of the reading Edgar gave and I, and a couple of other forum members, proved to Jim and demonstrated to the forum that while Edgar used a rather archaic and stilted style of syntax it isn't that hard to understand if you take the time to read his words carefully.

Jim has either had a memory lapse or perhaps another aging member of society has fallen victim to Alzheimers' disease? Sad, what ever the reason.
You're right .... I apologize for mocking the afflicted.

...and one last thing, I am not attacking anyone for their personal beliefs. I never have and never will. What I am engaged in here is getting a bit irritated with someone that knows they are posting a lie, a lie that has been exposed publicly here in this forum, but he does so for his own self promotion and most likely a misguided belief that it will bring him personal gain.

Yet, I will admit there is one or two possible exceptions to His knowingly posting a fabrication.

If he truly believes Edgar Cayce said that January 6th is the date of birth, then the only other possible conclusion is that he has severe problems with reading comprehension or he is presently suffering the effects of memory loss.
There are no other possibilities here.

I think he simply believes that is the date based on his own interpretation of the reading. I think everyone should explain why they rely on the source the do here :)

ALRESCHA

I guess we are OFF TOPIC re Jesus Birth Chart PERIOD, and why Fora Life is so challenging these days, many are leaving these behind in droves :love:

Who cares what Nostradamus/Edgar Casey/Seths evaluation of said subject was ?? tis OLD NEWS as of this moment ....

Greater Wisdom is on tap to an exponential degree, inspiring ALL to move away from Past Perspectives now DEFUNCT ...

Interestingly JESUS HIMSELF stated I have many things to reveal to you, which you are not now able to bear, ... but WILL DO at the apt time :love:

Regurgitation is OVER Beloveds ... Time to embrace the NEW ....

It's OK, we have to test the accuracy of the source a little if that is what the research is based upon

Last edited:

chongjasmine

Can someone really find up the natal chart of Jesus Christ?
The bible does not give much about His birth except that there is a bright star shinning and three wise men came to seek Him.

ALRESCHA

ALRESCHA, the whole way Yeshua escaped His karmic ties was through transmuting the concept that you expressed... "fire purifies through self destruction..."

The process of life into matter destroys the matter to be born again.. Like the seasons. A transformation in and of itself...

But Yeshua escaped death by reigniting the fire. The fire was transmuted to the spiritual light...

And this is where we disagree on a fundamental level of astrology... I dont believe that the Sun represents the ego. I believe the sun represents our individual expression of the will. The Divine Will. These are very different things.

Everything in the chart can be expressed through ego-satisfaction OR through transpersonal dedication. It is our will that enables us to work through this.

And that is along the lines of WHAT Yeshua did to Spiritually progress from the AC to the DC... From the Who to the Whom-To

Yeah, what He did WAS symbolic and something that others can use as a basis to aspire towards. The rituals are memorializations that people created as a reflection of His acts. Something to bring us closer to His essential being and Universal Power... However the meaning of the MC is not about the effects of actions but the ACTIONS that were taken to REACH the Descendent.

He was anti establishment... Establishments and Power were offered to Him as temptations...

The AC, the who, depicts His identification... "The immortal archetypal reality that a perfect and dedicated life reveals."

To give a quote from His AC at 1 libra: (from Dane Rudhyar's "An Astrological Mandala")
"
As I see it, the dart can hardly be said to have made the butterfly perfect, but it keeps it perfect by killing the living organism. The impaled butterfly is preserved by the dart which "fixes" it in perfection for a whole cycle, i.e. it makes an archetype of it. By thus escaping the normal process of dying and decay, the butterfly form (the "perfection") is kept."

As it says, the archetypalization preserves perfection rather than causes it. He was born as "archetypal perfection". How and why and what does that lead to..? The other axis points depict that... Ill post more later because its pretty late.. :)

OM HARE YESHUA OM

Sorry, I don't have a Western mind :biggrin: :)

"us individually expressing the divine will" is very difficult for me to accept because I analyzed that to the core, not much room for humbleness there, the Sun has been proven to represent the ego, it's not the ego that is divine. Ego made vanity. Fire element (talking about the original fire) will be destined to forever be born like fire, it punishes itself. I think that only the people who understand why He arrived riding a donkey can understand why he was a Pisces Sun.

I don't think I can ever count the Sun as the divine will point, because I believe that Jesus forever changed that by coming down to Earth. He completes the Trinity. A few brief inputs: The Sun root leads us to Zeus and then the Westerners (as long as we're on the subject f English) to Odin, who plucked his eye out in exchange for all knowledge. The single eye is well known to all nowadays. PIE ETD is a precious source of information. The word son comes from the word to bare.

I can't change my views on the vertical axis, because, for one, the wheel doesn't spin that way, and like I said, it's the Father to Son axis to me so, what I get from the MC symbol in the chart provided is "that's just not it" :unsure: in order to accept all that, we would have to exclude the gospels.

I also count the Moon as the soul, so, he saves the souls by making them one with everything the 9th house (I count ideals) represents and the symbols occupying it, so it makes perfect sense that the symbol you count as the first actually marks the peak of the transformation house.

#10 is is evaluation point, and He is perfect. We say that the church is the body of Christ in this world. He saves by having established that.

I now get that all he granted us in this world are simply what toys are to children, to make us happy to help make the healing process easier. The dog star has progressed to the DC point, so, that could mean that the time is almost up, maybe only the most difficult to heal remain. :)

Last edited:

piercethevale

I guess we're off-thread regarding Edgar Cayce, but it does bring his temporal credibility (the great pitfall of prophecy) into question; unless it was someone else's interpretation that pinpointed a specific date and time for the Great Cataclysm. It wasn't thermonuclear, regarding the destruction of Atlantis. It was supposed to have been mental energy channeled through crystals.

Yes, Cayce never gave any specific date nor did He ever say it was inevitable.
As to the destruction of Atlantis, as far as I know you're correct as to what the readings provided. He did say that it also was partially to blame on the Sons of Belial turning some of their fellow men into little more than "automatons", and those crystals had many uses one of which was a form of mind control which was used on those they had practically enslaved. People of diminished mental capacity and abilities with very little self will...which I find eerily similar to the accusations of there being a present day conspiracy to cause deliberate autism in succeeding generations of the young so as to eventually have a subservient and compliant workforce.

The thermonuclear references are to what is written in the Vedas... specifically the Bhagavad Gita,, if I recall correctly. Bhramas' Arrow is said to have exploded with the brightness of a thousand Suns.

ALRESCHA

I think this:

astro_2gw_286_jesus.79497.22042_zpsjrcswpb5.gif

This chart is a decent shot. I have hoped I'd find a post of yours somewhere on the forum where you shared what you think about his chart, but never found it. Glad you've posted this.

Would you elaborate?

Phoenix Venus

"us individually expressing the divine will" is very difficult for me to accept...

I don't think I can ever count the Sun as the divine will point...

I can't change my views on the vertical axis...

Well then, good luck with that.

I think Yeshua's true chart gives the perfect answer to understanding the meaning of the Sun through the position of His Sun. He is the archetype and His chart is the template. I'm so very lucky to have found it.... :smile: :love: :smile:

Last edited:

ALRESCHA

Well then, good luck with that.

I think Yeshua's true chart gives the perfect answer to understanding the meaning of the Sun through the position of His Sun. He is the archetype and His chart is the template. I'm so very lucky to have found it.... :smile: :love: :smile:

but how does one forget what the bible says and gives his life a whole new meaning? (my church isn't about meddling into the mundane matters, it didn't change the significance to the son to further justify the meddling, so I rely on that bible to a certain degree)

the god from the old testament is to be feared for his aggressiveness, people thought that god was the sun for a reason, so I agree that he gave the new meaning to the sun, to what god is. his will is love.

and what is that template used for?

Last edited: