Jesus' Birth Chart

jimmyjim

Banned
Re: moved non-astrological Jesus comments, to all

from edgar cayce

8272490d8e5088e8f.gif

Claire19

Another date posed for Jesus is 1st March 7BC. That it was in lambing season is a given, so Spring in the Middle East. This was also the time of the great convergence of planets in Pisces, hence the bright star that guided the Magi.
We can only surmise and conject with any charts as we dont know for sure.
During my research 7BC comes up as the likely year more than any other and I tend to agree.

Have fun though!:)

Claire19

jamiescott said:
I think astrodienst has Lilith positions for then, but not Chiron.

Chiron sounds likes Christ, Christos. Both wounded healers, wounded in the heel. Chiron gave up his immortaility for Prometheus. Christ have his up for us. The story is written in the stars. Each culture has their own version of the story, with their own characters. It's all the same though.

Lilith/Mary is the dark woman, in the shadows. She was closest to Jesus. The Catholic Church destroyed her writings and called her a sl-t. Just like the Hebrews did to Lilith.

Mary Magdalene was the wife of Jesus and of a good family as was Jesus and hardly the harlot portrayed. This was a ploy thatthe church used to dismiss her importance and didnt want anyone to know he was a normal man who married and had offspring. He was to be deified.........dont get me started on the church. "Mary" was a title rather than a name and meant the keeper of the temple or priestess.

There is much compelling evidence for this if you know where to look or care to.

piercethevale

Geetings; I've started a thread over in the Sabian forum on my proposed birth chart for Jesus and invite all to any discussion there.
I've done three radio programs on this discovery/proposal, two of them aired and one on the internet which is archived and can still be heard via the internet. I also have a book published on this subject. all info can be found at the above mentioned thread.
The date utilized is one provided by the re-knowed 20th century clairvoyant Edgar Cayce whom said that Jesus was born March 19th by the Julian calendar in what is now [As of the time of the reading in the early half of the 20th century] considered HIS fourth year of existence...that corresponds to April 2, 0003 A.D.
It also satisfies Dane Rudhyars prediction of what the chart axis of the natal chart of Jesus would entail, i.e. the four axis points would be the 1st degrees of the Cardinal signs. This was proposed and explained by Rudhyar in his book "An Astrological Mandalla. The Sabian Symbols." in the chapter titiled "The Cross and the Star."
I invite all who would like to join me in discussing, proving, dis-proving or analyzing said chart over at the Sabian Forum.
I'll post my proposed chart here also to entice you.
Thanks, ptv.:)

Attachments

• astro_2gw_02_yeshua_80127_13983.gif
    astro_2gw_02_yeshua_80127_13983.gif
    99.6 KB · Views: 50

piercethevale

Howdy. I would like to add to this line of discussion that the Grand sextile or Magen David [Star of David], as it is also called, is implied in Kabbalistic lore to a pre requisite for the appearence of the Messiah. This can be found in Rabbi Joel Dobins Book, "Kabbalistc Astrology." This theory was also apparently known to Dane Rudhyar whom implied the same in reference to said lore in at least two of his works known to me.
The Rabbi also has an illustration in the last pages of his book, of the Magen David, with an arrangement of planets and the Sun at the six matrice points. Unexplicably He has certain immpossible anomalies such as the Sun opposite Venus in the diagram.
This has led me to believe he is implying this aforesaid prerequisite while witholding vital information as would be the nature of a true Kabbalist.
Also, within the center of the diagram, there is a square drawn with the glyph of Saturn inside it. This implies, to me, a Grand Cross superimposed over the Magen David which includes Saturn in the matrix. Implying further that the Kabbalists had known of the trans Saturian planets for some time.

Claire19

That Jesus was not born on 25 December is common knowledge. They picked that date as it was free from other pagan festival dates etc. So why bother to compare. You wish to align yourself with a man you see as great and that is understandable.

:)

Claire19

JerryRR said:
The chart for the acronycal rising of Jupiter on the 15th September 7BC is worth checking out,Asc/Jup 20 Pisces. (Julian calender)

Source Astrology The Evidence of Science by Percy Seymour.

JR:)

I am inclined to go with this date as possible for the birth of Jesus, for sure.'

piercethevale

Claire19 said:
That Jesus was not born on 25 December is common knowledge. They picked that date as it was free from other pagan festival dates etc. So why bother to compare. You wish to align yourself with a man you see as great and that is understandable.

...Moi?...I'm afraid you've got me confused with someone else...
here's the brief "Preface" to my book...ptv

"I asked God years ago, after all the revelations and the quickening I went through from ages 15 to 22: "Since I can't find the ashram or monastery that will take me or one that I feel right about, call on me any time to do your bidding." God has.

I had no need for Jesus or Christianity. I believed such a man did exist, and I believed Edgar Cayces' account of him, but I found my faith and all spiritual truths through the practice of various yoga tech-niques, the mantra Aum and Hindu theology. Aum Sri Jai Ram. I saw the quest for the astrological birth chart of Yeshua Ben David [Jesus] as a challenge-a possibility-and I can't resist these kind of challenges. It has led me to believe that Yeshua was and remains the greatest avatar to ever incarnate on Earth. I now pray to him regularly, along with Krishna, Rama, Ha-numan, Ganesha, The Durga Mother et. al.. My guru is the Logos, the Word Aum, as explained by Swami Sivananda in the Japa yoga book, published by The Divine Life Society, Uttar-Padesh, Himalayas, India, 1978.

I need only the Aum, the actual word/voice of God as my Guru, guide and Savior. I have no ulterior mo-tive to sell you a belief system; they are all correct, as so much of the rites employed by you, the devotee, are correct. And if it is as Yeshua said at the end-" I am one with the Light."-then, as Aum is my Sat Guru, you Jesus fundamentalists have no conflict with me. He is now One with, in part, and whole with Aum, the Light, [the Word and the Light are One] the Word of God. All truths are One with Aum."

...and what ended up being found is a "Template' of understanding for all natal charts and, as I feel, proof that THE MAN was born a condition/expression of the cosmos...[the Magi knew this...how do you think THEY knew?]...just as everyone is...hence my motto..

"You Are A Divine Expression of The Universe"

Eternal Light & Love. Dave Mastry

Last edited:

piercethevale

piercethevale said:
Howdy. I would like to add to this line of discussion that the Grand sextile or Magen David [Star of David], as it is also called, is implied in Kabbalistic lore to a pre requisite for the appearence of the Messiah. This can be found in Rabbi Joel Dobins Book, "Kabbalistc Astrology." This theory was also apparently known to Dane Rudhyar whom implied the same in reference to said lore in at least two of his works known to me.
The Rabbi also has an illustration in the last pages of his book, of the Magen David, with an arrangement of planets and the Sun at the six matrice points. Unexplicably He has certain immpossible anomalies such as the Sun opposite Venus in the diagram.
This has led me to believe he is implying this aforesaid prerequisite while witholding vital information as would be the nature of a true Kabbalist.
Also, within the center of the diagram, there is a square drawn with the glyph of Saturn inside it. This implies, to me, a Grand Cross superimposed over the Magen David which includes Saturn in the matrix. Implying further that the Kabbalists had known of the trans Saturian planets for some time.

...here's a link to a website that sells the Rabbis book and you can take a look at page 266 for the arrangement of the Planets/Orbs in the 'Magen David' diagram I mention above...thanks, ptv.

http://store.innertraditions.com/Product.jmdx;jsessionid=2C54217E4EEA268FE6FB556416D0A1A6?action=displayDetail&id=47&searchString=978-0-89281-763-4

piercethevale

I thought that I'd better add that the Rabbi was not an Astrologer, per se, and his book and info is flawed in some areas of Astrological info...but he does apparently know the Kaballah and I believe his analysis to be valid despite the few Astrological anomolies you may find in his book as they can be rectified with the correct astrological refs/info and still make sense...see for yourself, is all I can say.
I was in correpondence with Rabbi Dobin a few years ago and I thanked him for this contribution...he replied he was a bit surprised that anyone was still currently reading his work and that it [Astrology] was but a minor study of his at one time...and that he was in very advanced age and was experiencing the first stages of some debilitating malady that was limiting his mental processes [it may have been alzheimers...I can't quite recall]...and the Rabbi may no longer be among the living at this time.

Last edited:

piercethevale

Greetings again. As I didn't have this info when I posted the above and have since subsquently found it I would like to submit now what Rudhyar said about the Grand Sextile aka the 'Magen David' or 'Star of David'.

[from my own book, "A Template for the Time. The Astrological Birth Chart of Jesus."] TGS Publishing, Frankston, Texas...page 84.]

"The six pointed star, or Magen David is made up of two interlaced equilateral triangles. According to Rudhyar, 'the trine always presents a challenge to have a vision of what is possible.' He also said it allows one to be 'imbued with a sense of purpose.' The six pointed matrix allows one to take that vision and sense of purpose and use it with 'adequate management and organizational genius.' "

skywatcher1221

Claire19 said:
That Jesus was not born on 25 December is common knowledge. They picked that date as it was free from other pagan festival dates etc.

Actually, December 25 was the birthday of the god Mithras. It was chosen BECAUSE it coincided with a pagan festival, a familiar tactic of the early Church. The date also coincided with the Roman Saturnalia, celebrating the Winter Solstice.

piercethevale

Thank you Skywatcher. I am aware of this although many here at the forum might not be.
It's interesting as I have read that the 'Church' was in attempt to do away with forms of Sun prayers and other rituals to the Sun...as this date is also the beginning of the waxing phase of the synodic cycle of the Sun as viewed from Earth.
Also of interest is that I've found that the first order of business for Alexander the [Not So] Great whenever he conquered another 'kingdom' was to issue an edict to "abolish all Sun cults".
Interesting in that Freud claims [Moses and Montheism] that the Hebrew religion is a derivitive of the Aton religion of Egypt [Sun Cult] [and read what Edgar Cayce had to say about the Aton and that Ahkenaton was a former incarnation of the soul known as 'Amilius' whom subsquently became Jesus of Nazareth later] and that the Sabians [Sabeans{?}] are rumored to have "prayed to the Sun"...and I've been doing Sun Pujas and Mantras as per my particular path of yoga for some years now...with outstanding experiences and results I might add!!! :sun: :sunny:

Claire19 said:
Mary Magdalene was the wife of Jesus and of a good family as was Jesus and hardly the harlot portrayed. This was a ploy thatthe church used to dismiss her importance and didnt want anyone to know he was a normal man who married and had offspring. He was to be deified.........dont get me started on the church. "Mary" was a title rather than a name and meant the keeper of the temple or priestess.

There is much compelling evidence for this if you know where to look or care to.
exactly, this is why the church destroyed all the copies they could find of The Gospel According to Mary Magdalene

i found yet another possible birth date for JC. it is from Dave Mastry aka skippy sanchez. he is right into the arabic parts. i was most impressed by the neptune poleaxe. i have seen a similar configuration with a 12th house neptune in the chart of a very good psychic. in the chart below, neptune is on Ras Alhague "Hypocritical, self-seeking, able speaker or writer, but panders to the public, occult, religious or scientific work, but largely misleading, minor Government position, domestic disharmony, ill-health to marriage partner, disappointment over legacy, peculiar death sometimes through fall but animal and human agency may be suspected."

936149b38697b5a8a.bmp

piercethevale

venusfriend said:
exactly, this is why the church destroyed all the copies they could find of The Gospel According to Mary Magdalene

i found yet another possible birth date for JC. it is from Dave Mastry aka skippy sanchez. he is right into the arabic parts. i was most impressed by the neptune poleaxe. i have seen a similar configuration with a 12th house neptune in the chart of a very good psychic. in the chart below, neptune is on Ras Alhague "Hypocritical, self-seeking, able speaker or writer, but panders to the public, occult, religious or scientific work, but largely misleading, minor Government position, domestic disharmony, ill-health to marriage partner, disappointment over legacy, peculiar death sometimes through fall but animal and human agency may be suspected."​

936149b38697b5a8a.bmp

...Well, thank you Venusfriend. You are obviously not aware that I am Dave Mastry and that is the chart I posted in this thread in post #66.
Skippy Sanchez is my cousin, Tony, whom has posted around various forums on the internet in an attempt to help promote my research/book...I'll assume you got this chart and all from one of those other forums.
Thanks for your support. piercethevale, aka Dave Mastry.

ps...a funny little anomoly? If you turn the chart so as the Desc. is at 12 o'clock you get a Masonic 'caliper and square' design out of the aspects drawn in by the computer...just a co-incidence?...did the Templars know something about the birth chart that was hidden in the emblem of the Masons?...the "Magen David" is a Planetary/Luminary matrix that is/was to be found in the birth chart of the Messiah by Kabbalistic lore...could the Masonic emblem also be a clue?
...I have been avoiding this 'stretch of the imagination' as to keep all ref. to my proposed chart purely in an astrological academic vein...I thought someone else might see the similiarity by now...no one Has pointed it out if they did...so I guess I'll 'stick my neck out' on this.

Last edited:
piercethevale said:
...Well, thank you Venusfriend. You are obviously not aware that I am Dave Mastry and that is the chart I posted in this thread in post #66.
Skippy Sanchez is my cousin, Tony, whom has posted around various forums on the internet in an attempt to help promote my research/book...I'll assume you got this chart and all from one of those other forums.
Thanks for your support. piercethevale, aka Dave Mastry.
yes, it was Deb's site, aka the shackler
thankyou cousin skippy. venusfriend, aka quitefunky :D