Jail questions and houses

LuzBlanca

Hi! I was asked
"Will he get out of jail"
The person in jail has an audience on May, so querent wants to know if the husband will come out of jail due to such event.

This was a question for Tarot but I would like to use horary astrology to confirm.

I know querent is L1 and House 12th is used for inprisionment or jail.

Since this is about coming out of jail, not going in,
what aspects should I look for?

Thank you! I'm a begginer.

Perhaps L12 connected to L1 positive aspect into the future meaning he'll remain there?
so should I look for lack of aspects of a connection to let's say House 4th [going home]

Thank you in advance!

LuzBlanca

You need to post a question with this, and then a chart for that question at the exact time you formulated it. However, your question violates the rules of strict horary. If you look at it as an event, then you can treat it as a natal chart and do anything you want. But strict horary has four rules:

1) it has to be a personal question that only you would ask. If other people can ask it then you would have possible multiple birthdates for the same question,

2) It has to be a question that your actions are not the primary ones that make it take place. You cannot second guess yourself; you cannot ask what you will do.

3). It has to be a question that can be answered in a yes/no fashion. More can be known than yes/no, but asking a who-what-when-where is not a horary question, its an Event Astrology Question(what happened here?),

4. It has to be something that will happen in no later than 6 months, but preferably no later than 3 months. After 6 months certainly of result drops quickly to a 50/50 chance of being correct.

---
And so you have violated rule #1. In any case, horary astrology is all about rules. I have more than 100 rules that I have meticulously collected over the years, and I’m certainly not going to give them away. But there are several books that will, if you pay.

I completely disagree with rule one since there are people who actually work doing Horary charts for other people which means in order for an horart chart to be correct it does not need to be a personal issue one can ask for third parties and it will work. I say this from experience as well as it's not the first time I am asking about somebody else's issues just like I've done Tarot and those charts came to be as predicted regardless of me being out of the question. Thanks though, I do understand everybody has their own conception of things.

tikana

You need to post a question with this, and then a chart for that question at the exact time you formulated it. However, your question violates the rules of strict horary. If you look at it as an event, then you can treat it as a natal chart and do anything you want. But strict horary has four rules:

1) it has to be a personal question that only you would ask. If other people can ask it then you would have possible multiple birthdates for the same question,

2) It has to be a question that your actions are not the primary ones that make it take place. You cannot second guess yourself; you cannot ask what you will do.

3). It has to be a question that can be answered in a yes/no fashion. More can be known than yes/no, but asking a who-what-when-where is not a horary question, its an Event Astrology Question(what happened here?),

4. It has to be something that will happen in no later than 6 months, but preferably no later than 3 months. After 6 months certainly of result drops quickly to a 50/50 chance of being correct.

---
And so you have violated rule #1. In any case, horary astrology is all about rules. I have more than 100 rules that I have meticulously collected over the years, and I’m certainly not going to give them away. But there are several books that will, if you pay.

Totally legit question.
i dont understand why you have a problem ...

querent's husband is in jail. querent wants to know when he will get out
how is this NOT personal?

tikana

Hi! I was asked
"Will he get out of jail"
The person in jail has an audience on May, so querent wants to know if the husband will come out of jail due to such event.

This was a question for Tarot but I would like to use horary astrology to confirm.

I know querent is L1 and House 12th is used for inprisionment or jail.

Since this is about coming out of jail, not going in,
what aspects should I look for?

Thank you! I'm a begginer.

Perhaps L12 connected to L1 positive aspect into the future meaning he'll remain there?
so should I look for lack of aspects of a connection to let's say House 4th [going home]

Thank you in advance!

can you post the chart please?

we need 7th house here btw

tikana

You have missed the point. People, corporations, questions can only have one birth time. If its personal to other people too, then you have the conundrum of multiple birth times for tyhe same question. Which birth time is right then?

a person can ask million times the same question 9 out of 10, the querent will get the same answer. :)