it's my birthday tomorrow

suimui10

Hi guys,

I wonder if anybody would like to offer me a birthday "treat" and take a look at my SR chart and write about 1 good thing that my SR+natal chart indicate that might be happening in my next solar year starting tomorrow noon (local).

I know astrology makes no definite predictions.
I am typing this in the "predictive astrology" forum for a reason: I've been under extremely stressful aspects for a long time now and I could use some hope. If anyone can see 1 good -potentially good- thing happening based on my SR chart, I'm all ears and -believe me- it would make my day.
PS: I'm no new to astrology but definitely not an expert in SR charts so please help me decipher what you see.

I will post the charts once somebody indicates an interest.
This forum usually gets very little responses so no point in posting it if no one is interested.

thanks in advance very much,
Sui (aka birthday girl :D)

suimui10

Here it is.
It's created on astro.com so the outer planets are the SR planets.
Check the chart on the bottom if in doubt.

Thanks!!

Attachments

• Sui_SR_Nov23_2010.jpg
    Sui_SR_Nov23_2010.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 29

suimui10

Guys, is this visible OK to you?
Let me know.
Remember, only post if you see something that resembles a good transit/aspect/planetary position with your explanation (so we all learn).
Bad news not allowed to be posted in this thread. LOL! ;)

Yennefer

Yes Sui, it is visible. Can I ask you post also SR chart only? Possibly also with the additional tables (PDF file).
And noon is your birth time or you don´t know it?

I´ll post but it may take some time, it´s evening now here and baby refuses to go to bed! :sideways:

suimui10

Thanks, Yen!
Yes, noon is indeed my time of birth; I've seen records.

Here it is the SR chart with alone (no natal).
The pdf files are trickier to post in an anon form.

Attachments

• Sui_SR2010_no_natal.jpg
    Sui_SR2010_no_natal.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 28

Yennefer

...:happy:... so the goodies I found are:

SR Part of Fortune conj natal DSC
SR Venus conj natal Jupiter

SR POF is in Leo in 7th and trines its dispositor, Sun in 10th. Could mean that you meet somebody who will help you in your career.

SR Venus is in 9th in Libra and trines Chiron. Seems like 9th house pursuits (study, or travel; expanding your horizons) should go well and bring some sense of healing.

Other things:

SR chart is a bucket chart with Moon in 5th being the handle (SR Moon also falls into your natal 5th, so this is enhanced) and focal point where all the other planets will direct their energy. This would show in your crreative pursuits and also regarding children, if you have any.

Eastern/ASC side of chart is enhanced, providing you with a need and opportunities to do what YOU want rather than what others expect of you.

You will focus mostly on your career or place in the world (10th house), your hopes and wishes, friends and communities, what is your contribution to humanity (11th) and may need to spent a lot of time alone (12th).

SR ASC is in Capricorn so you may be a little bit more structured, practical, patient, stable etc. It falls into your natal 12th house, a lot of soul-searching and focus on 12th house issues.
Its ruler Saturn is in 9th house, further indication of study or travel (possibly not for adventure but for bussines, or spiritual travels).

suimui10

Thank you so much, Yennefer. :D

I think this SR POF position is cool. I hadn't noticed it.
The role of the 5th I hope also means some emphasis on having fun. I've almost forgotten the meaning of the word "fun"...

I appreciate your input very much. This POF thingy is giving me big hopes on a lot of things.

Hope someone else sees something in addition.

with thanks in advance,
Sui :)

Skillcoil

Happy Birthday! :happy:

Since Moon is in the 5th house, and other planets in signs such as Libra and Gemini, I think things will be relaxed and light hearted. I interpret Capricorn Ascendant/MC in Scorpio as potential to do well in business. The second house cusp is in Aquarius, Uranus is in the 2nd house and Saturn in the 9th house. With Saturn and Venus in Libra in the 9th house, and other parts of this chart, I think you might be involved in a career that relates to art and travel.

suimui10

Solar Return Sun is in the 10th. What's more it moves from Scorpio to Sagittarius ... its almost like emerging from the dark into the light ! :smile:

Thanks, dreamtimez! I'm still looking for a job, and I know the SR chart is not about events, but here's hoping that this will help me finally get the job I dream.
:)

suimui10

Hi Skill! :D

I don't have much to do (professionally) with the arts, but travel resonates.
And things being lighthearted would be more than welcome! :)

Thanks for giving me hope,
Sui :)

Happy Birthday! :happy:

Since Moon is in the 5th house, and other planets in signs such as Libra and Gemini, I think things will be relaxed and light hearted. I interpret Capricorn Ascendant/MC in Scorpio as potential to do well in business. The second house cusp is in Aquarius, Uranus is in the 2nd house and Saturn in the 9th house. With Saturn and Venus in Libra in the 9th house, and other parts of this chart, I think you might be involved in a career that relates to art and travel.