Is what the Psychic prophesied for me true, or was he full of it

dandelionnn

He told me I would find the man that I'm supposed to spend the rest of my life with at a certain time. He told me where it could be and what he would look like as well as his Zodiac sign. Will I really meet someone? Almost all the planets are in the first house and no 5th and 7th house, does that mean anything?

Attachments

• willithappen.jpg
    willithappen.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 32

Zarathu

Account Closed
While we could all try to look to see when such a time would take place, since you want us to verify the existence of this circumstance from a psychic, perhaps you could tell us date that this supposed event is going to take place, and also what your longitude and latitude is right now.

dandelionnn

While we could all try to look to see when such a time would take place, since you want us to verify the existence of this circumstance from a psychic, perhaps you could tell us date that this supposed event is going to take place, and also what your longitude and latitude is right now.

Oh I'm sorry! I didn't know that was relevant. I thought just the time and place of my question would take it from there...but he told me it would be around fall either this August or September.
Longitude is:34.85261759999999 And the latitude is: -82.39401040000001

Zarathu

Account Closed
Apologies....

Oh I'm sorry! I didn't know that was relevant. I thought just the time and place of my question would take it from there...but he told me it would be around fall either this August or September.
Longitude is:34.85261759999999 And the latitude is: -82.39401040000001

Its not relevant to a horary question. I'm sorry that I failed to note that the question was in the horary section.

But you are also asking whether such an event will take place. If it is in your life, then it will show in your return and secondry progressed charts very clearly.

While this is not horary, it would be another way to see it. Since you posted your own chart before on this forum, I was only interested in looking at a return chart, more specifically the Venus return to see if it showed up.

Last edited:

dandelionnn

Re: Apologies....

Its not relevant to a horary question. I'm sorry that I failed to note that the question was in the horary section.

But you are also asking whether such an event will take place. If it is in your life, then it will show in your return and secondry progressed charts very clearly.

While this is not horary, it would be another way to see it. Since you posted your own chart before on this forum, I was only interested in looking at a return chart, more specifically the Venus return to see if it showed up.

Okay, I understand! Only I have no idea how to make a Venus in return chart because I couldn't find it on Astro. How can I make one for the future?
Do I use my date of birth on the return charts or the date of when the event is supposed to happen or the date of my question?

Attachments

• willithappen.jpg
    willithappen.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
Your current Venus return is:

DECEMBER 5, 2012, AT 3:43:05 PM, where you currently live. Just look at your natal chart for the exact position of Venus. Then look forward in your ephemeris for the most recent time that happened.

Z

dandelionnn

Your current Venus return is:

DECEMBER 5, 2012, AT 3:43:05 PM, where you currently live. Just look at your natal chart for the exact position of Venus. Then look forward in your ephemeris for the most recent time that happened.

Z

Why is it for 2012? Are you telling me that I need to input the data you gave me and make it into a natal chart? I'm sorry, I'm new at this so I understand very little of what you're instructing me to do.

Zarathu

Account Closed
Why is it for 2012? Are you telling me that I need to input the data you gave me and make it into a natal chart? I'm sorry, I'm new at this so I understand very little of what you're instructing me to do.

Not all return periods are the same. The Sun is for a year, the Moon is for a period of 28 days, Venus is for a period of about about 10 months.

So the current Venus Return lasts until around the September 26 of 2013. it shows relationship issues and challenges during that period from December 5 2012 to Spetember 26, 2013. it also shows some financial challenges.

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
While using the Venus return chart of that time period sounds like an interesting idea, it sounds like a lot of effort for information that could be obtained much more quickly with just the horary asked. Horary questions on the truth of a report or rumor are pretty common and fairly straightforward.

That being said, this person would be represented by Mercury in Pisces in the first, and that sounds like a game over right there. I can't imagine a planet with such little power being all that truthful given the circumstances. Typically to see if rumors are true we look to the third house and its lord, and here we see Venus who is also in detriment and Combust of the Sun, so I don't see a lot of points for honesty on this one. I would say the psychic was off on this one, just based on these few testimonies.

Last edited:

dandelionnn

While using the Venus return chart of that time period sounds like an interesting idea, it sounds like a lot of effort for information that could be obtained much more quickly with just the horary asked. Horary questions on the truth of a report or rumor are pretty common and fairly straightforward.

That being said, this person would be represented by Mercury in Pisces in the first, and that sounds like a game over right there. I can't imagine a planet with such little power being all that truthful given the circumstances. Typically to see if rumors are true we look to the third house and its lord, and here we see Venus who is also in detriment and Combust of the Sun, so I don't see a lot of points for honesty on this one. I would say the psychic was off on this one, just based on these few testimonies.

That's what I thought! I wanted to know whether the, "rumor" was true or not. Given your interpretation, so you're saying that the psychic was intentionally lying? Dang, I was hoping not! But I will let you know what happens in that time frame. That's heart-breaking to hear because my mother recommended him to me because he was always accurate in her readings. Oh well, I think Horary is more accurate anyways. I still hope you're wrong though, lol.
Do you know what kind of chart do I need to use for a venus return? Should I use a transit chart for that and move the dates up to the event?

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
I like to believe in the best of people, so I don't think he was intentionally lying. I've had bad days and bad charts that I've gotten wrong. Those kinds of things happen to everyone. :)