Is this person more like a sagittarius or a capricorn?

AnastasiyaEnchanted

So i am giving a mini reading to someone and i need help figuring out this persons chart. This person seems to have a lot of sagittarius as well as a lot of capricorn. What would you say his personality is like?

Attachments

• ALLAN DIXON.jpg
    ALLAN DIXON.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 38

conspiracy theorist

In my view, the chart leads more to pragmatism and business hence why they'd come off "Capricorn".

Ruler of the first house is located in the second house of personal resources. It could make him focused on the area of wealth/resource acquisition and probably make him develop a healthy Value system that is Solar/Martial in quality. As the ruler of the ASC is Mars we could expect him to be a Man of action, drive and competitiveness. Mars also is more inclined to "reality" as it doesn't engender feelings of religiosity. This however would be augmented by its conjunction to the fixed star Antares which has a Jupiter-Mars nature, and would add elements of "spirituality" to his make-up. His Martial-ness is also emphasized on the account of its configuration to the fixed star.

Mercury in Capricon placed on the cusp of the 3rd house of communication/correspondences would make him express himself in a more serious and "goal-oriented" manner and with the added configuration of Saturn (Bad zoidacal state) opposing from the house of higher learning we may realize that he is a very cautious thinker, skeptical of anything that is too fantastical/ungrounded. It may incline him to pessimism and depressive tendencies because of Saturn's malevolence.

And we see his Moon in the house of hopes and dreams and in good state as she is in her triplicity and configured to the two benefits. This would probably equalize his thinking a great deal and add good cheer and optimism to his emotional nature. Moon is also in Virgo so we can expect a practical turn to his character and pre occupations.

So he is Sagittarius who is a cautious thinker and with a emotional state that could be described as realistic mixed with elements of mirth and merriment. Both of these mind planets are located in Earth with the moon being disposed by the Cap Mercury so this person will approach the world in a realistic, practical, "Capricorn" Manner.

muchacho

So i am giving a mini reading to someone and i need help figuring out this persons chart. This person seems to have a lot of sagittarius as well as a lot of capricorn. What would you say his personality is like?
Depends on the situation and type of relationship. At work (Sun) more like Sagittarius, at home (Moon) more like Virgo. Since only Mercury (intellect) and Venus (affection) are in Capricorn, the Capricorn qualities are not so obvious.

dowhanawi

I'd say the cap qualities are there but sag and Virgo would be more dominant. They have sun and moon. They houses on their cusp are more full and more heavily aspected. Sag rules 9th house which is also full. Cap rules 10 which is empty. To really know you'd have to do the math and see how they rank, but that's my guess.