Is this Karmic? Twin Flames? Toxic?

GeminiMarz

Premium Member
I am posting synastry and composite charts. The connection is...... strong....... the attraction is also strong.

Attachments

• synastry1.jpg
    synastry1.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 60
  • compositeof us.jpg
    compositeof us.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 63

waybread

I am posting synastry and composite charts. The connection is...... strong....... the attraction is also strong.
It seems like a bit of both, with that big stellium involving the sun, in the 12th house. Can you say a bit more about it? Do you need to keep your attraction or relationship a secret?

GeminiMarz

Premium Member
The strangest feeling I get here with her is that I want to be with her, but I also feel so overwhelmed that I have to get away. And we work together. When we talk though, it just flows, its easy, and i don't have a care in the world. The intensity of presence.... I think a couple people know there is something between us, but we don't talk about it. Communication is an issue, along with confidence and self esteem on both sides.

waybread

What are you hoping will happen? That she leaves her husband? Do you know if she has children at home who need their mother? The 12th house stellium in the composite could indicate a secret love or a deceptive affair.

What do you think is in her best interests?

GeminiMarz

Premium Member
She was in the process of leaving him.... But that changed recently. She has one kid with someone else. He has 2 with someone else.

waybread

I think something says that little kids need a stable family life. How do you see yourself fitting into that situation? Look to your 5th house.

GeminiMarz

Premium Member
I thank you, neither of us had a stable childhood experience. She has a child that has a stable childhood right now, something I couldn't take from him. I that would make me not like myself if I did. It would be pretty selfish of me. Robbing him of this for my own personal desires would be karmic....

Humanitarian

With the :northnode:-:southnode: axis of the Nodal person conjunct Vertex-Antivertex axis of the Vertical person, both of you have karmic connections with each other

GeminiMarz

Premium Member
It has become more complex yet clarifying. It's very clear that we have feelings for each other and there is a push pull magnetism going on here. But she has recently disappeared. She has went back with her husband, who I found out yesterday is also her abuser. This is my Twin Flame. I feel this to my core. This is something she kept from me. Even though I felt it, I didn't address it. I am in a place right now of some pain that I can't describe. I am trying not to interfere yet feel compelled to. My cards say not to take action, but I don't want to be told what to do.

GeminiMarz

Premium Member
So, this lady, my friend, has disappeared. I mean just from my life, we worked together and she abruptly quit, without a good bye.

Something I found out, that she kept from me, is that her marriage is violent, abusive. If I would have known this, I would have taken a different approach, and maybe she sensed that and left. She is gone, she doesn't answer my texts, or calls.

The only thing I can do now is just have faith that the universe knows what it is doing.